PDA

View Full Version : torrentit, recent news

zxcv
07-16-2007, 12:28 AM
14-07-07 - Apologies for the delay

Ahoy! Just to let you all know we're still docked, but we haven't just been bugging out on the rum. Unfortunately the ThePeerGroup are having troubles of their own, so we haven't been able to chat with you all on the unofficially official TorrentIt forums - right now the best way to shoot the breeze is through IRC (check out the post below for network details).

We are super sorry for the delay, the home stretch has taken us a lot longer than expected - real-life can be a cruel mistress and we aren't all as capable in the coding department as others! We hope you understand us not setting another launch date, as missing dates is upsetting - and you can be sure no-one wants the ship sailing more than her crew. Again, come chat with us whilst we're getting things going, and you'll be in the best place to hear the hot news first :)
mmm I'm waiting from months ago the come back, because I didn't had an account before. That's why I don't know wich level they will probably have or something like this.
What do you think guys?

Melvinmeow
07-16-2007, 12:53 AM
It was a great site.
If it revives as anything even close to what it formerly was... your in a great place if your a member.
TBH the levels given to sites here... shouldnt be considered a golden rule book.

Ive seen sites with r10 be worse than lvl1 ranked sites.

SKGunners
07-16-2007, 03:34 AM
I agree with Melvin. Forget the level, see the site's content and community. If it's good, then level doesn't matter.

thegoan
07-16-2007, 08:51 AM
so still no projected date for the openig of torrentit yet huh??

KevinGarnet
07-16-2007, 11:50 AM
really great site.. and i agree with opinion who said that level is not matter if content and community is good..

phrenzy
07-16-2007, 11:53 AM
That whole WIAW thread ruined it all........TIT will be back better than ever... whenever that may be........

RainRoofer
07-16-2007, 01:47 PM
That whole WIAW thread ruined it all........TIT will be back better than ever... whenever that may by........
It ruined rating content of trackers, but still if you need some good tracker you'll use it with out giving a damn about that list.

PoOki
07-16-2007, 02:23 PM
You guys remember EliteTorrents? :D

Something Else
07-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Elite was the daddy :D

Yeah the WIAW thread is easily ignored.... ;)

Hitman86
07-16-2007, 03:06 PM
hope TIT will be up soon....was one of my fav trackers

PoOki
07-16-2007, 04:31 PM
I remember that the logo was a woman pirate with a gun :)