PDA

View Full Version : ST and TL

X
07-16-2007, 01:12 AM
I want the invites... if anyone can spare one ...

I have imTorrents if anyone needs...
i don't trade so don't have nething i can offer... everything i have i use.

desiKing
07-16-2007, 01:15 AM
pm your email, send u TL invite

X
07-16-2007, 01:25 AM

just found out that TL is closed.... so can some one help me out with supertorrents inv.... or anyother tracker with movies.... i have TB and pisexy... thanks

desiKing
07-16-2007, 01:33 AM

just found out that TL is closed.... so can some one help me out with supertorrents inv.... or anyother tracker with movies.... i have TB and pisexy... thanks

dude...Invite successful! sent

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (x5*******@gmail.com).
They need to read and respond to this email before they can use their account.
If they don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

cRaZyzMaN
07-16-2007, 04:09 AM
after you spend your invites you didn't gonna get it any more, until tl adm said so

bblogs
07-16-2007, 04:17 AM
yeah that's what I was told, until I got 4 new ones a couple of days later :P

Konsignacija
07-16-2007, 05:33 AM
You get invites every sunday.

Idanp
07-16-2007, 05:38 AM
pm sent

X
07-17-2007, 12:27 AM

dude...Invite successful! sent

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (x5*******@gmail.com).
They need to read and respond to this email before they can use their account.
If they don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

What i meant was... when i tried to signup using the invite .... they said invites are closed for now :P

Also @ sohen... the ST invite was not found in the system :(