PDA

View Full Version : What to trade???

bblogs
07-16-2007, 06:08 AM
Well I've crawled my way up the BT invites ladder, and I'd consider myself "actively retired" for now....but I still love trading stuff! :D

Any suggestions on other online/digital stuff I could invest a few of my invites/accounts on?
I don't want to go "officialized" in eBay, I just love the riskless unofficial trading :)

Any suggestions?

Demigod
07-16-2007, 06:11 AM
Woot! Time for me to spam this topic too! :P

You can always try trading CD-Keys for various games. I don't see the point unless you're actually going to play the game on multiplayer but maybe it'll satisfy your trading urge.

That's the only thing that comes to mind right now.

bblogs
07-16-2007, 06:13 AM
You can always try trading CD-Keys

Hmmm...maybe.
But if you have BC games then what's the point? :P

flaVius
07-16-2007, 06:15 AM
With blackcats you can play the games for free but not multiplayer online thats where the cd-keys become pertinent i.e. CS, WOW

hangemhigh
07-16-2007, 06:18 AM
demonoid for a cd-key..

bblogs
07-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Hmmm sounds OK to me...

Although I'm not really a big gamer so that would explain me knowing nothing about that stuff ;)

Demigod
07-16-2007, 06:25 AM
Like I said, there's really no point in trading CD-Keys unless you're really gonna play the game online. Otherwise, you'll just end up with a whole bunch of CD-Keys...

bblogs
07-16-2007, 06:29 AM
yeah unless they happen to be worth a lot ;)

Arog
07-16-2007, 06:35 AM
Also interested if u have something like that to trade pm me

ceasar
07-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Well, to trade a cd-key you need to buy the game in first place. Honestly, how many people from BT world doing it? ;)

Demigod
07-16-2007, 06:41 AM

But what are you gonna do with them though?

I don't know...to me, it just seems rather pointless. Wouldn't you rather go and watch a movie or make creampies?

But whatever suits your needs! Good luck if you do decide to pursue it. :D

bblogs
07-16-2007, 06:51 AM
Well, to trade a cd-key you need to buy the game in first place. Honestly, how many people from BT world doing it? ;)

But not if everyone was trading them...that's like saying not many people would have Oink accounts because they're only given to personal friends :happy:

But what are you gonna do with them though?

I don't know...to me, it just seems rather pointless. Wouldn't you rather go and watch a movie or make creampies?

But whatever suits your needs! Good luck if you do decide to pursue it. :D

Well that's why the idea doesn't excite me much....but I mean if they're worth something, the sell them! :w00t: