PDA

View Full Version : 2 thros'land invites giveaway and Alexson777

zxcv
07-17-2007, 12:49 AM
Simply disappointed. :angry:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-2-throsland-invites-giveaway-206111/?highlight=alexson777

As tittle say I will giveaway 2 thros'land invites
rules :shifty:
2 ratio proof
speed test result from site not upload to any host sites :yup:
funny pic :happy:
Good Luck all That's because he will choose 2 winners within the rest.
And he finally chose the worst posts, with the worst ratios, with the worst speedtests.
In addition I was one of first that posted, I pm'ed my proofs... ok he said me that I didn't want a pm where in his post nevers said before. But ok I posted another time in the forum with my proofs (2 proofs, one funny pic, one speedtest).
And finally the second winner is a guy that posted one day after me for example, with 3 ratio proofs, 3 funny pics or whatever, an a slow speedtest. :frusty::frusty::angry:

My own respect to those guys but it's real!
I'm sorry I can't understand.:dry: It has no sense.

I wanted to win but if I didn't win, at least the best ones because the topic has got 3 pages with good proofs. And be just with people who did things right.:yup:

pharaoh
07-17-2007, 12:53 AM
This place is alot like real life. it has alot to do with luck and who you know. but complaining about not getting a free invite surely isn't helping.

Sawyer2020
07-17-2007, 01:12 AM
hey just want u to know that I not know both of them
and if u search about my old threads you will see that I choose
random winners
and what if I had choose you what you will say then
anyway this thread not affect you when I will do another giveaways
regards

yoyogi4
07-17-2007, 01:15 AM
what sore loser. I've actually never seen a thread abt someone fuming over losing a giveaway.

SgtMajor
07-17-2007, 01:21 AM
It's nothing to do with having the "best", otherwise the same people would walk away with everything.

It's all to do with taking part and taking a chance, and the SS are there to make you put some effort into acquiring the giveaway, imagine the flood if there was no such requirement?

Sometimes winners are chosen on chance, just by doing whatever the poster wanted you to do, SS or jpg of lovely ladies :D etc.

You can please some of the people most of the time, you can please most of the people some of the time, what is clear you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

Take a chill pill, sit back & relax, and smoke some shit if necessary, and get a grip on reality.

Broka
07-17-2007, 01:28 AM
Completly unnecessary this thread. <_<

hangemhigh
07-17-2007, 02:01 AM
I don't get the requests for speed tests,,
my connection is slow but still $30 a month.
I seed 24/7 nonstop and eventualy get to where I wanna be.
So speedtests is not fair in my humble opinion.
thank you

pharaoh
07-17-2007, 02:07 AM
i agree also it's not the size of your bandwidth but how you use it. just ask my girlfriend!

ceasar
07-17-2007, 02:42 AM
LOL, it was his giveaway, so he has the full rights who to choose. If you don't like this statement - don't participate next time, but at least learn how to loose and keep face on, not whining as as puss.

KFlint
07-17-2007, 02:47 AM
Rule #1 about giveaway :
Do not bash on the guy who did it for god sake.

It's already nice of him to do a giveaway, nothing oblige him to do it, he can choose whoever the heck he wants as a winner

amzin
07-17-2007, 02:54 AM
Alex is one of the best here and if he decided to giveaway something all you want to do is to request or say thanks you have no right to be upset that he didn't pick you you up it's up to him you are just a bad loser ... have fun mate and wish yourself some luck :)

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Alexson777 is a good man, and always working here, making a good work

raysofsun
07-17-2007, 03:14 AM
Alex is good guy bro....

and i like to know whether this giveaway is up or not ?

if its up i would like to have one....

funny pix : http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5053/13cf5.jpg

ratio and speedtest in the sig

fstrulz
07-17-2007, 03:54 AM
zxcv...

Alexson wasn't looking for the best* ratio or speedtest, so anyone who has descent stats could've won his giveaway. It just happened that you weren't one of them.

Now, wipe off those tears on your cheeks and don't worry, because there's always a next time. :)

r9batista
07-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Rule #1 about giveaway :
Do not bash on the guy who did it for god sake.

It's already nice of him to do a giveaway, nothing oblige him to do it, he can choose whoever the heck he wants as a winner

:yup::yup::yup:

besides alex is a good man, before a while he made a giveaway of FB for n0obs only.

pazsh
07-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Man in GiveAways you ask for invite not demand for it!!!
Don't ever underasted SomeOne just Like that Because you didn't picked in a giveaway, And Specially not a guy like Alexson777 who doe's here fantastic job and almost everyday gives invites for free and not asking for return...
This Guy is one of the best!!! So you started your way here in the wrong foot!!! And it's not accepted to open a thread blaming a very respected guy cause he didn't picked you as a winner in a free staff he handled , i guess you do not follow rules since you also pm'd him, when 1 of the giveaway rules is not pm no matter what!!!
So i guess apology should appear here..
That's my opinion cause i'm really really respect Alexson777 who for me is one of the best among others.

thebazzla
07-17-2007, 10:33 AM
here here i am always grateful if i ever win anything and like most of the posts above said it is up to the person giving out the invites who he wants to give them to irrespective of who posts first or not right now its time to head of back to my bunker

KAVKASIELI
07-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Alex is one of the best here and if he decided to giveaway something all you want to do is to request or say thanks you have no right to be upset that he didn't pick you you up it's up to him you are just a bad loser ... have fun mate and wish yourself some luck :)

I agree
and not only because he gave me this invite
almost every day
everyone see that Alex makes great giveaways

so

zxcv

learn how to loose and keep face on, not whining as as puss.

http://forum.ge/html/emoticons/yes.gif

Sawyer2020
07-17-2007, 04:17 PM
well thanks all guys who say good words about me
but I will tell u why I didnt give you one invite
after u give me first pm I said no pms and after u post in my thread
your ratio and other things you pmed me again and said u need this
invite so second pm make you loose your chance
regards

burtz
07-17-2007, 05:49 PM
LOL! i haven't won any giveaway from Alexon but that doesn't change the fact that HE IS GENEROUS ENOUGH TO GIVE AWAY INVITES. i don't think users with best speedtests wouldn't make them better users. most of them just buffer the accounts they have to then trade it afterwards (not pointing out to anyone in here :D). you'll have better chances of winning next time if you follow the rules given by the inviter (he clearly said "No PMs") and by giving the inviter a pretty good reason why you need an invite. :)