PDA

View Full Version : Help please!!!

tomsad
07-17-2007, 12:29 PM
i'm not particularily new to downloading torrents, and have been downloading bits and pieces for at least a month using Aquisition as a downloader (other programs like Bitorrent never actually connect or go very fast) but most of the downloads i want are within sites which require membership, like oink etc. How can i be invited to any of these without any sort of credentials?
What should i start doing in order to be invited to these secret societys!?! HELP

SAeer
07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
nothing u must get inv someone ..its not a competition..

tomsad
07-17-2007, 12:37 PM
where is a good place to start?

DefX
07-17-2007, 01:18 PM
This place is as good as any to get started. There are tons of free invite giveaways in the bt invite section. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a month to gain entry into that section.

Shortcut: Make friends here and pray they invite you. But remember, no begging for invites in this section.

Daniel
07-17-2007, 02:20 PM
tomsad, there are various private trackers with open signups that you could try as a first resort. The next step is trying for some "low-level-trackers" where invites are easy to get and are frequently given out for free - TorrentLeech probably the prime example.

The most important question however is what you're searching for. There are a variety of higher level trackers that are very challenging to become a member of while their content will be a disappointment in comparison to their rarity. Specify what content you're looking for and in some cases you'll receive good suggestions about (lower ranked) alternatives.