PDA

View Full Version : All Possible Problems

yxuz
06-20-2003, 02:59 PM
I have sorted out all possible problems regarding this category of the forum.

If you know the solution to any of the following problems, kindly provide.
If you face problems other than the following, post it out too.

1.searching
For good quality movies, forget about those on cinema, cos they are either fake or vague. Try those already DVD released titles. They are usually around 700mb in size, and also check other identical files, whether they contain other movie titles or not, if yes, this movie is DEFINITELY fake.

2.downloading
this is seldom a problem, if your ISP is decent and you just stay online with KL running. But it just happened to me one problem of unfinished file disappearing, when my computer sometimes gets unstable and resets itself.

3.watching
Codecs arent a problem, we have so far 2 good codec packs, Nimo and K-lite, dont know which one is better so I installed both. And I still have problem with freezing frames, AVIDEFREEZER doesnt seem to be working.

4.splitting
A movie file is always too big to squeeze in one CD, so we split it. Some ppl recommend AVISPLIT, but I can never get it working. Most ppl recommend VIRTUALDUB, but splitted files are often "nonsynchronous" (hope I used the right word) in its picture and sound, which means the movie character speaks and his voice comes out 2 seconds later or earlier. And yet virtualdub is still so popular. Later I tried NANDUB, which is very similar to VD, still has the same problem, though just slightly.

5.converting
The other step is to convert the AVI format into MPG format, for burning. And this step takes the longest time, about 2 times the movie length (my experience).The recommended tool is TMPGEnc, but it is not free, I wonder if theres anything free for this purpose. And I am not sure which one is better, to convert first, or to split first? (I always split first)

6.burning
Finally, we can burn. Nero has the AVI to MPG function, it runs automatically b4 burning. But sometimes it burns out upside down movies, so it is better to convert with some other nice tool yourself. And always burn with the lowest speed.

thanks for reading

jetje
06-20-2003, 03:07 PM
except for the 1st one (movies can be out earlier, so called screeners)
this is a pretty good post. I like to pin it because of that.
I hope people put in some effort to post good answers and replies in this post regarding the mentioned stuff. Only then we can make a good pinned one.. B)

yxuz
06-20-2003, 05:48 PM
but do screeners have the good quality as DVD rips?

{I}{K}{E}
06-20-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by yxuz@20 June 2003 - 19:48
but do screeners have the good quality as DVD rips?
yes,
But DVDscreeners often have in the bottom of the screen a small message that appears once in a while. And sometimes the movie goes black and white for 1 minute.

pmbuzz
06-22-2003, 01:48 PM
Nice post.

A couple of points.

Firstly, freezing frames.
This is usually due to dropped frames through downloading and are quite common and easy to fix. It's also the reason why Tmpgenc sometimes freezes when encoding a movie. Anyway, KingJohn explains how to cope with them much better than I HERE (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kingjohns-guides/guides/badframes.html).
You'll need VirtualDub MP3 Freeze, available HERE (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kingjohns-guides/download/vdubmp3.html).

Secondly, splitting and converting.
I always find it easier to split movies at the same time as encoding using Tmpgenc's "source range" feature to split the movie in two or sometimes three parts. This way, i can have decent quality. A guide HERE (vcd) (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/tmpgenc.htm) and HERE (svcd) (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/tmpgencsvcd.htm), remember to extract the audio to a seperate WAV file if working with Divx, Xivd, ASF or SMR, using Virtual Dub a guide HERE (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/virtualdubaudio.htm), this gets rid of those "nonsynchronous" movies.

Thirdly, burning.
Important rule - Burn movies as slow as you can. Which for me means at 8x speed.
My Cd-RW burns at up to 24X but i always use 8X for burning movies, it stops any "jerking" on playback of your movies and just gives generally a better end product. I can't stress this point enough.
I only ever use Nero for burning, not because i think it's best, just because it's all i've ever used.
Make sure you have the latest version, Nero 551028 i think, just search kazaa for it.
Guide HERE (vcd) (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/nero.htm) and HERE(svcd) (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/nerosvcd.htm).
DO NOT use the Nero avi to mpeg function, guess what, it burns movies upside down.... hehe.

Good Luck.

TMPGEnc Plus 2.59.47.155.exe+serial.

File:TMPGEnc Plus 2.59.47.155.exe
Length:7105340Bytes,6939KB
UUHash:=vQZeIWQammkkTAPAicBO8N7zBLo=

[BuZz]

Benno
06-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by pmbuzz@22 June 2003 - 15:48
Thirdly, burning.
Important rule - Burn movies as slow as you can. Which for me means at 8x speed.
My Cd-RW burns at up to 24X but i always use 8X for burning movies, it stops any "jerking" on playback of your movies and just gives generally a better end product. I can't stress this point enough.
Doyou mean just for burning SVCD or also for burning an avi?

pmbuzz
06-22-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Benno@22 June 2003 - 20:36

Doyou mean just for burning SVCD or also for burning an avi?
Both.

RobGee
07-01-2003, 12:15 AM
WOW ... this is some good stuff. I have been d/ling for a while but only doing the movie thing for a few days. I had no clue ... until this thread.

This is the best "customer support" stuff on the net. Nobody supplies this type of assistance for any service around. Keep up the good work all!!!

Peace and love to all the contributors ... you are what makes this the best board on the market. ;)

clocker
07-12-2003, 04:39 AM
I would be interested in hearing possible causes of the dreaded "upside down movie" problem.
I just developed it.
Not only do the files play upside down but they are reversed as well. It's like you're watching from the backside of the screen.

I just did a clean install of the 2.4++ version of K-Lite and the latest test build of the codec pack. I have done a uninstall/reinstall of both programs with no success.
VideoLan plays the file properly, but WMP9 and the BS player are fubar.

Any ideas?

clocker
07-12-2003, 04:54 PM
Re: Upside down movie problem.

I solved my problem by rolling back my video driver and reinstalling. In the process I discovered that a file named 'VIAAGP1.sys" had gone walkies and needed to be replaced. That done I was able to install new, upgraded video drivers from ATI and all my problems disappeared.

Now I wish I knew why the problem occured, but as long as it's fixed I can live with the uncertainty.

CornerPocket
07-16-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by clocker@11 July 2003 - 23:39
I would be interested in hearing possible causes of the dreaded "upside down movie" problem.
I just developed it.
Not only do the files play upside down but they are reversed as well. It's like you're watching from the backside of the screen.

I just did a clean install of the 2.4++ version of K-Lite and the latest test build of the codec pack. I have done a uninstall/reinstall of both programs with no success.
VideoLan plays the file properly, but WMP9 and the BS player are fubar.

Any ideas?
A solution I've come across is the use of ffdshow (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow/). Some of you may know of it; open & select Configuration > scroll down & highlight Miscellaneous. To the right, check the 'flip video' box. That should reverse the process of upsidedown/backwards movies. This was a suggestion when burning with Nero, may work for pc viewing too. You might want to change it back once used to burn those otherwise backwards movies so that you don't end up burning non troubled movies backwards. :lol:

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/ffdshow.jpg

MasTeR
07-27-2003, 11:28 PM
Great Post

Now somebody please tell me
Am I the only person who thinks that Canopous ProCoder does both a better and faster job of converting AVI to MPEG than TMPG?

I have only ever had blocky results from TMPG and it takes ages, but ProCoder provides a much smoother video and in far less time.

It is only a shame I cant seem to find an up to date cracked version, If anyone can help.....

fun_with_absinthe
08-02-2003, 04:12 PM
I just downloaded my first movie and it shakes around like your chin on speed. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

codec: divx
player: WMP9
movie: Natural Born Killers (verified)

PrinceJason
08-03-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by yxuz@20 June 2003 - 14:59
1.searching
For good quality movies, forget about those on cinema, cos they are either fake or vague. Try those already DVD released titles. They are usually around 700mb in size, and also check other identical files, whether they contain other movie titles or not, if yes, this movie is DEFINITELY fake.
Or just as easy use avi-preview after about a minutes worth of video is downloaded. I got a hash for the movie A.I. http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/ It was rated 3 stars. I didn't preview it. When I played the movie it had embeded Chinese subtiles that could not be removed, had several freezes and the sound was off. Always preview, especially when the movie is under 700mb! The highest quality movie that I have ever had is T2. Each of the two parts was about 700mb.

Triadcool
08-04-2003, 11:26 PM
Yes I agree always preview after a min or so. :D

Vyrus
08-07-2003, 12:21 AM
okay I downloaded a rockman exe episode and the sound is way out of sinc and I tried redownloading it but it didnt help how can I fix that?

MasTeR
08-14-2003, 09:50 PM
Try a Program called virtual dub (Its Free)

you will have to do a web search for proper guides on how to use it but it is well worth it ..

GET IT HERE http://www.virtualdub.org/index

Trancemaster
08-19-2003, 04:56 PM
Has anyone else used MainConcept MPEG Encoder for converting AVI's to VCD? It's really fast (2 hours max on my Athlon 1Ghz, 512MB, XP Pro), but a couple of times it has sent A/V out of sync after 20 minutes or so.

polecat
08-20-2003, 05:40 PM
1/ UPSIDE DOWN MOVIES

i have always used ffdshow and click the flip video in the miscellaneous window, and have had no problems

2/ SPLITTING FILES

i have always used easy video splitter and easy is the word too, it takes no more than a few minutes, and no loss of audio synch, tryed virtual dub and it drove me mad, easy splitter is free at first, and i found it worth it and bought it, i think it cost me about 12 quid.

3/ come someone help me with my problem, i download a good quality movie and when i think every think is dandy, i burn the movie and the quality comes out great, but then sometimes there is a fault on it and then it all goes funny and cant watch it anymore. my question is :

does anybody know if there is a way that you can test the movies for faults before you burn them and if there is a way you can repair them, so i dont keep waisting discs, how does every one else deal with this problem ? someone please help as i am at my witts end with it all

drummerist
09-03-2003, 01:53 PM
Thanks for your information regarding the "upside down movies". I trawled through all of Nero faqs without success and came on here to ask like a "newb", what the problem was. It has only happened once but after wasting 2 discs trying to burn with nero I thought I would risk the wrath that I see directed at other human beings who dare ask such stupid questions of the forum.I will try some of those suggestions,especially the program that will invert, the problem is that when you view the movie prior to burning ,it is correctly alligned and the right way up. Thanks again for your knowlege and help,this is why I joined the forum in the first place. :D

Hyperspam
09-09-2003, 02:28 AM
I am a noob to this too and I am looking for a good file encoder. I already have burning nero but am having problems with it. Occasionally when I put a file in to burn the program will crash on me several times. Could this be because I don't have enough free space on my computer??

zinc1
09-16-2003, 11:14 AM
Hey Polecat you could have got the splitter and easy joiner from kazaa with srls and they both work brilliantly.

DaySleeper27
10-17-2003, 11:08 AM
I use Easy Video Splitter (http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/11/2/3/11-2-3-14.shtml) to split files. And yes it does only take a few seconds!
Then use EO Video (http://www.eo-video.com) to convert to mpeg. Which takes some time but usually works excellently.
Then use Nero Express (http://www.nero.com/en/631934351031098.html) to convert/burn to VCD/SVCD. Which goes by quick or slowly depending on your burning speed.

I also burn my movies at 48x , and running my AMD 2800+ w/ 512 PC 3200 128 MSI Ti4200, my only error's are if I am opening and closing multiple programs at the same time while converting or burning my movies. I use my computer at a minimum while doing so, and have no problems.

I have also learnt that sometimes my VCD movies will freak when I put them in the DVD player, so I have begun putting a menu at the beginning of them using Nero Express. This fixes that issue for me, yet on my moms dvd player the menu makes it impossible for the movie to load.

EO Video I've noticed is also available for download here on kazaa, as well as Nero Express and Easy Video Splitter. Just FYI.

vaene
10-19-2003, 06:20 PM
I have installed nimo and the codec pack suggested for Klite but still on some movies there are just diagonal lines of rectangles on a black background instead of a complete movie. The sound comes out all right just the picture is f$#% d up. This happens with avi files what Codec am I missing?

V

digmen1
10-23-2003, 02:15 PM
Is it OK to install say Nimmo and Kazalite Light Codec pack on the same machine ?

If I do this will some codecs be installed twice, or will they only install once if they are in both packs ?

If I install them both, roughly how many codecs will G Spot showup on mu machine ?

At present it says I have 34 video codecs.

Most of my videos play, once downloaded, but only 50% of them play through AVI preview when downloading.

ck-uk
10-27-2003, 03:59 PM
Guys you only need to install 1 codec pack..otherwise your're just installing the same codecs twice.Which can cause problems and conflicts.

34 codecs mate...You only really need a few the most. :D

pmbuzz
10-30-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by polecat@20 August 2003 - 18:40
3/ come someone help me with my problem, i download a good quality movie and when i think every think is dandy, i burn the movie and the quality comes out great, but then sometimes there is a fault on it and then it all goes funny and cant watch it anymore. my question is :

does anybody know if there is a way that you can test the movies for faults before you burn them and if there is a way you can repair them, so i dont keep waisting discs, how does every one else deal with this problem ? someone please help as i am at my witts end with it all
Look at this HERE (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=45797&st=0&#entry330577).
Check for bad frames b4 you encode.

@Daysleeper.
Turn off pbc on ure mums player, it will ignore the menu/title screen and just play the movie.

mike45450
11-17-2003, 10:19 PM
Ive heard about DaDuck files being good quality, and i found Revolutions with daduck in the name, but the trouble is that when i play it nothin shows up...i think i need the codec, but i dunno which 1 - can any1 tell me which one?

zinc1
11-17-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by mike45450@17 November 2003 - 22:19
Ive heard about DaDuck files being good quality, and i found Revolutions with daduck in the name, but the trouble is that when i play it nothin shows up...i think i need the codec, but i dunno which 1 - can any1 tell me which one?
Have you tried playing it on Videolan (http://www.videolan.org) Try this it will play anything.it has all the codecs.

NahgaR
11-19-2003, 03:53 AM
This seems to be a serious thread :)

Can some off u view my thread
My Thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=82576)
about
Terminator.3.rise.of.the.machines.ts.divx-pain.avi, DiVX-PAiN ...in the ass HELP?
and
Terminator 3.avi

I tried a few suggestions here but they didn't quite gave me a solution!
thx upfront
grtz

mike45450
11-22-2003, 08:44 PM
Alright, got another problem :wacko:

Im gonna make a CD with a movie (using Nero) and i noticed the SVCD option...and it says i dont have the MPG2/SVCD plugin, but i think i read somewhere that SVCDs only work with .bin and .cue files, so i was wondering

1. If i wanna burn an SVCD do i have to have .bin and .cue file of the movie in order to make the CD?
2. If i dont, where can i get the plugin for free?

Thx.

Revan
11-27-2003, 08:24 PM
I downloaded The TCR version of texas chainsaw massacre and all i get is the New Line Cinema intro and then it freezes but the sound carrys on! It is a verified file so should be ok! Can any1 tell me how 2 stop this pls? :blink:

ck-uk
11-28-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by mike45450@22 November 2003 - 19:44
Alright, got another problem :wacko:

Im gonna make a CD with a movie (using Nero) and i noticed the SVCD option...and it says i dont have the MPG2/SVCD plugin, but i think i read somewhere that SVCDs only work with .bin and .cue files, so i was wondering

1. If i wanna burn an SVCD do i have to have .bin and .cue file of the movie in order to make the CD?
2. If i dont, where can i get the plugin for free?

Thx.
Mate you could most probably find the plugin on kazaa.Or use vcdgear the make a bin.

ck-uk
11-28-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Revan@27 November 2003 - 19:24
I downloaded The TCR version of texas chainsaw massacre and all i get is the New Line Cinema intro and then it freezes but the sound carrys on! It is a verified file so should be ok! Can any1 tell me how 2 stop this pls? :blink:
Mate if its slightly damaged you could fix it with"kazaa curruption fixer".You should find it in development.Look for a member "dr spud"

I just looked for a link..cant find it thou

Revan
11-29-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+28 November 2003 - 17:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 28 November 2003 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Revan@27 November 2003 - 19:24
I downloaded The TCR version of texas chainsaw massacre and all i get is the New Line Cinema intro and then it freezes but the sound carrys on&#33; It is a verified file so should be ok&#33; Can any1 tell me how 2 stop this pls?&nbsp; :blink:
Mate if its slightly damaged you could fix it with"kazaa curruption fixer".You should find it in development.Look for a member "dr spud"

I just looked for a link..cant find it thou [/b][/quote]
I got the corruption fixer but dont have a clue what 2 do with it&#33; is there an easier way or can some1 tell me how 2 use it? :blink:

MoneyAddyct
12-14-2003, 07:02 AM
Does anyone have any links to Movie release sites like VCDQuality.com?

FRICKLETON
12-29-2003, 08:00 PM
what do i need to play files i,e,teg telecinie files .these files are a lot smaller than usual 700,000 size files. are these compressed files

{I}{K}{E}
12-30-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by FRICKLETON@29 December 2003 - 20:00
what do i need to play files i,e,teg telecinie files .these files are a lot smaller than usual 700,000 size files. are these compressed files
most of them are fakes..

if they are real movies you can just watch them with BSplayer, Videolan

SwampdogK
01-06-2004, 08:53 AM
I used to have minimal problems downloading movies that worked, but now everytime I try a recent movie all i get is a black screen with DivX in the bottom right hand corner for the first few seconds. Has anyone else noticed this. I&#39;ve installed more codec packs than you can poke a stick at :(

For you video freezing/out of sync problems I&#39;ve found that video fixer usually works really well. It&#39;s free for the first 10 days and then you guessed it (no you don&#39;t need to pay..........you need to get a crack)

SwampdogK
01-15-2004, 12:38 PM
I deleted all my codecs and then installed the kl codec pack. Now when I try to preview any files with avi preview they play for the first few seconds and then skip straight to the end. I&#39;ve tried it on a dat file that worked previously an it&#39;s the same so it&#39;s not the avi&#39;s. I&#39;ve tried reinstalling avi preview but that didn&#39;t help. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did they fix it? :helpsmile:

ck-uk
01-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by SwampdogK@15 January 2004 - 11:38
I deleted all my codecs and then installed the kl codec pack. Now when I try to preview any files with avi preview they play for the first few seconds and then skip straight to the end. I&#39;ve tried it on a dat file that worked previously an it&#39;s the same so it&#39;s not the avi&#39;s. I&#39;ve tried reinstalling avi preview but that didn&#39;t help. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did they fix it? :helpsmile:
Tri videolan mate.You also only need to see abit to check the movie,or use reliable sources. :)

SwampdogK
01-16-2004, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the tip on videolan it works sweet. I had actually downloaded it previously, never tried it and completely forgot about it.
TMPGEnc won&#39;t convert divx 5.1.1 to svcd although it plays fine in media player TMPGEnc says unsupported. Do I need a newer version for DivX 5.1.1 or is it more likely to do with the kl codec pack I installed. I tried converting with EasyX video converter but it was just gobbledy gook. Easy Video converter would play, but said it couldn&#39;t determine the video codec? I&#39;m trying to convert directly with Nero, but I don&#39;t hold out too much hope and would prefer to preview before burning directly to disk. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

ck-uk
01-19-2004, 11:40 AM
In the divx config setting mate see if overlay extended mode is enabled ,if so try disabling it. :)

djxedxd
01-23-2004, 09:33 AM
:huh: can anyone tell me what the f@#k is up with the damb dots and lines im getting in the downloads ive gotten lately not all of them just some .....ive just recently gotten ffdshow again but i havent ever taken notice to a feature on this program that would give me this problem but maybe i over looked sumtin i dunno im stuck :helpsmile:

ck-uk
02-01-2004, 07:01 PM
You&#39;ll have to be more clear than dots & lines mate.It could be bad frames.

Look for virtual dub or an avi fixer ,if they&#39;re avi&#39;s. :)

:)

melania
02-01-2004, 11:31 PM
This obviously was asked many times before, but I&#39;ve just started downloading movies, but I CAN&#39;T BURN ONE OF THEM EVEN&#33; My Nero keeps saying "unsupported file format" although it should be able to encode avi-files into mpg (I have the needed plugin). If I try to convert it with XingEmpec it says it can&#39;t find them. If I try to use TMPEGenc. it can&#39;t find some, too, and those it could find and started to encode, there were suddenly 1000 error messages popping up, like "ERROR 1224574885" and so on, and I had to abort. Then I keep getting the message that I must make sure the program with wich the file was converted must be on my pc, but: how do I know? And do I have to have 1000 converting programmes on my drive, to have always the fitting one with which the file was done? Or is there any program that "eats" all kind of avi files and makes them mpg&#39;s? :blink:

Secondly splitting:
Easy Video splitter "seems" to work fine, but mostly the second part is either 0kb = empty, or not there at all, and if I do get a second file, it&#39;s only few minutes, not the full part that it should be. This keeps driving me mad&#33; Can anyone help me and tell me some easy-to-use programmes, as I am not an expert at all :(
And my pc almost bursts of software that doesn&#39;t bring the wanted result = a movie converted and splitted onto 2 VCDs... :(

ck-uk
02-02-2004, 01:58 PM
The first mate just install the kazaalite codec pack or just ones like xvid,divx,mp3,ac3.

Tmpeg for encoding & splitting.

In tmpeg go to file , environmental settings ,plugins ,then increase the directshow reader to the top or 2.You shouldnt have any or many problem then mate. :)

:)

javelinmansst
02-17-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by RobGee@1 July 2003 - 00:15
WOW ... this is some good stuff. I have been d/ling for a while but only doing the movie thing for a few days. I had no clue ... until this thread.

This is the best "customer support" stuff on the net. Nobody supplies this type of assistance for any service around. Keep up the good work all&#33;&#33;&#33;

Peace and love to all the contributors ... you are what makes this the best board on the market. ;)
:D I TOTALLY AGREE&#33;&#33;
It took me a month to learn everything i know about burning movies, and i thought i was good, but i have just been enlightened.

thanx everyone. :D :D :D

iggyb
02-19-2004, 12:47 AM
The tips and teaching on this site are very helpful. Thanks to those who are in the know and take the time....

I was wondering on the topic of video splitting and converting - nobody has mentioned the STOIK VIDEO CONVERTER?

There was this news and activist site I wanted to grab and edit videos from. I search around and found HiNet Recorder to download the videos once I had located the link for the url.

These were usually wmv files and I couldn&#39;t get any real player vids.

I also wanted to edit the videos, and I found STOIK.

I used it to change them into avi and then edit them in a couple of programs I bought for my digital video recorder.

Then to cut down on file size, I converted them back to wmv files.

I guess this doesn&#39;t help people who want to use them in a DVD player on a TV. I am quiet happy watching them on the computer.

But, the programs I bought to edit my home movies converts files to DVD format.

I like STOIC, because if I want to, I can change the parameters of the files -- how big a screen or what internet speed I want to optimize them for. This was important for when I started with the news videos, because I put them on a website.

Usually, the videos I&#39;d been getting before starting Kazaa were high quailty, so I would set the screen size parameters lower than normal, but when I changed to full screen or 200% the size, it didn&#39;t alter the quality too much.

Anyway..........I just finished using STOIK on the AVIs I just got off Kazaa, and I compared watching them before and after and don&#39;t have any problems with it. It cuts the size of the files down plenty.

Also, the STOIC with these vids I&#39;m getting off Kazaa using takes me roughly the same time to convert as it is to watch...

Ninja Monkey
02-19-2004, 05:00 AM
Burning Question:
What does "No video decoder available for this streamtype. (DVDErr, -47003)" mean? I&#39;m trying to burn the high-quality DivX version of Kill Bill (divided into two large files) with Sonic MyDVD.