PDA

View Full Version : Stop Posting Old Movies

Oni
06-20-2003, 03:28 PM
Getting fed up whit ppl posting old movies. :angry: They have been POSTED
dont just post because you need to it just takes up space on the server
and makes the forum look crap to any one who has a look for the frist time ,
sit on your hands untill you have some thing new to post :P .the reson i joined this forum was because it was where you can get most of the new files frist..but not now . So stop posting old files and go out and look for some thing new or rare

ONi :ph34r:

MetroStars
06-20-2003, 03:47 PM
I can't Believe what your saying man - That's whats makes Kazaa so good the option 2 download old movies if u want 2...

I know i will keep sharing old movies as well new and if guy does not like he can go play with sum nice Trains...

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/metroavater%20players.jpg

mutterings
06-20-2003, 03:48 PM
Not all of us have all the old files. :P

caffeineaddict
06-20-2003, 03:55 PM
Oni: I don't have the old files either, and besides, the forum search is down for the moment, so I don't blame anyone for posting old movies, so please make sure you know what you're talking about before you start stating your opinion

Paul_NFFC
06-20-2003, 04:01 PM
not every1 wants to watch all the latest new movies thats just come out at the cinema theres alot of good old stuff e.g horror movies were alot better then than now

and search is down so you cant check if its been posted :rolleyes:

MetroStars
06-20-2003, 04:27 PM
What is actually wrong with posting old movies????

not every 1 is like oni

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/metroavater%20mathis.jpg

3RA1N1AC
06-20-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Oni@20 June 2003 - 07:28
Getting fed up whit ppl posting old movies. :angry: They have been POSTED
and this is coming from someone who just posted "The Eye." guess what. that movie has ALREADY BEEN POSTED BEFORE. have a nice day.

Gre1
06-20-2003, 10:19 PM
I bet Oni feels so dumb for posting this topic. Seeing how everyone disagrees with me including me. How many new movies does think are out. Also some old movies are better than the new ones for example, Dumb & Dumber vs. Dumb & Dumberer. The new one dumb that's why they named it that, the first was funny as hell. That's all I got to say. Holla at ya boy!

Schmiggy_JK23
06-20-2003, 10:34 PM
i dont think he necessarilly means "old movies"... like age... i think he means more, old, already posted, repeated movies... which is becomming a problem of late...

we used to not post anything that was on www.fasttrackmovies.com... but most people do their own thing, and just ignore tradition...

but the repeat verifieds are getting out of hand..

3RA1N1AC
06-20-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@20 June 2003 - 14:34
but the repeat verifieds are getting out of hand..
i think Oni was one of the first people i noticed who would just post lists of hashes without regard to them being repeats of old posts. so it just strikes me as a bit hypocritical that he bothered to start this thread.

brynasmith
07-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Actually I'm looking for some old movies like Sister Act and mighty ducks. Does anyone have them?

iamtheoneandonlyone
07-02-2003, 08:07 AM
Why stop? People want to know and find real movies. Besides you couldn't find a 1969 movie that I'm trying to look for now would ya?

Dapadipz
07-02-2003, 09:03 PM
y not share older movies with others. kazaa i think has thebest speeds on older on older movies

MetroStars
07-02-2003, 09:05 PM
kazaa i think has thebest speeds on older on older movies

I agree with this

Kid1A
07-02-2003, 09:08 PM
oni you are gay

Dapadipz
07-02-2003, 10:49 PM
oni you are gay

harsh but true :lol:

Busyman
07-02-2003, 11:30 PM
Good lord. ALL OF YOU rant and rave about something and it makes no sense.

BOTTOMLINE:

If the search is down you can't readily find if something has been posted.
If it is up, YES YES YES

STOP POSTING THE SAME SHIT

I'M NOT TALKING OLD JUST ALREADY POSTED

ALREADY POSTED ALREADY POSTED JEEZ

Many of us are looking for old movies

i_have_a.d.d.
07-02-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Kid1A@2 July 2003 - 13:08
oni you are gay
lol ...........well like i say "OUTwith the old and in with the NEW"

slammy_dunken
07-02-2003, 11:52 PM
I agree with Oni. From what I see, most of you who flame him are fucking n00bs who just got to this board 3 months ago. Oni's been here longer than you. He shouldn't feel sad because of you. You just probably piss him off, or he laughs at you. A few of you don't even read his comment and think he's talking about not sharing old-skool movies, like Wizard Of Oz.

@ 3RA1N1AC: His list is posted in Verifeds in a Can. that is a place where people can post there whole list of verifieds, regardless if it's shared or not.

@ Kid1A: The only people who call people 'gay' are people that are homosexuals, but don't wanna admit it. :P

What Oni said should be pinned:

Originally posted by As said by Busyman:
STOP POSTING THE SAME SHIT

yNd aznbnet
07-03-2003, 12:01 AM
This is a terrible thread. Most of the rare files are the old movies. For example, I&#39;m trying to get Critters 2 - Main Course but I have yet to achieve 1kb out of 650,000 + <_<

esumsea
07-03-2003, 12:10 AM
All pompous, ego centric people who think b/c they saw the posting and downloaded it it means everybody did should check back into reality. I searched 30 pages and did not see one listing for LOR Two towers. People join everyday and are interested in the same files you got. If they are not posted again where would they go. Wake up guys, stop crying and except you are not the end all be all. We were all neophyes once&#33; :angry:
Mario

Busyman
07-03-2003, 12:22 AM
Then guess what if u didn&#39;t find it in 30 pages I really understand.....BUT

multiple sigs for it are on Fasttrack movies (http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/default.asp)

I have noticed that people on here act like they can&#39;t search for shit. Fasttrackmovies has alot of the movies that I see people asking for and the sigs are elsewhere as well. You wanna be fed everything. SEARCH DAMN IT. If you were smart enough to join the forum, I know your&#39;re smart enough to look around somewhere besides this site. :angry:

slammy_dunken
07-03-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by esumsea@2 July 2003 - 18:10
All pompous, ego centric people who think b/c they saw the posting and downloaded it it means everybody did should check back into reality. I searched 30 pages and did not see one listing for LOR Two towers. People join everyday and are interested in the same files you got. If they are not posted again where would they go. Wake up guys, stop crying and except you are not the end all be all. We were all neophyes once&#33; :angry:
Mario
I disagree with you. Don&#39;t you know that the same thing posted twice causes problems with the board? If you like the board being offline all the time, then double-post yourself. Posts take up space. If the same thing is posted twice, that takes up more space, until the board is offline. Wow. You searched thirty pages and can&#39;t find the movie. But did you check on the search options to search any date? Did you use less keywords to broaden the search results? Did you search in verifieds, and not the whole damn board? I don&#39;t know how you searched, but when I searched, I found many posts about this file. Dude, here&#39;s a similar scenario: When the Wright Brothers flew their first plane, that was a long time ago. But since it&#39;s do long ago, would you make a plane similar to the Wright Brothers&#39; and say it can fly, so that the new people can see it and not read about the plane in a library?