v1337
07-17-2007, 10:54 PM
how about a FTN invite for a TT invite haha

only joking man:naughty: :cool::P

Enlightened
07-17-2007, 10:59 PM
how about a FTN invite for a TT invite haha

only joking man:naughty: :cool::P

Brandon, U knew that joke was coming...........

Brandon
07-17-2007, 10:59 PM
I got one :D

Thanks to the very generous person who sent it :)

ceasar
07-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Ahahaha, did someone good got his free FTW invite? ;)
And cograts on first trading rep :)

SgtMajor
07-17-2007, 11:08 PM

I could ask all year and get nowhere, what have you got that I don't then? Charisma perhaps? ;)

Enlightened
07-17-2007, 11:10 PM

Shit !! Just like that........ pulling rank, LMAO

Night0wl
07-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Congratz Brandon. Just remember it start on the 19th :D

Need more space fast

Eytan
07-17-2007, 11:15 PM

you mean the french guy... :whistling

sperm
07-17-2007, 11:16 PM

Need more space fast

:lol: new users cant download for the first 48hrs, so freeleech starts on the 20th for him :P

Night0wl
07-17-2007, 11:18 PM
lolz forgot about that :lol:

Poor him. well 6 days is good too right ;)

DohMein
07-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Well that is what it should be like in all honesty. Free..... Gratz..........

Enlightened
07-17-2007, 11:48 PM

Need more space fast

:lol: new users cant download for the first 48hrs, so freeleech starts on the 20th for him :P.

Is that European time?

pro267
07-17-2007, 11:51 PM

Isn't it nice to have generous people at FST.. <Hint, Hint..> :)

ceasar
07-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Is that European time?
It'll be your time, as it says in TT statement.

ChelseaManiac
07-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Nice one Brandon, you deserve to get anything free with all the work you put down at FTN, definitely the best site. Nice one mate

Xtremist
07-18-2007, 12:52 AM
nice one bro.Hope ya enjoy the trance

yoyogi4
07-18-2007, 01:36 AM
I never actually thought I would see this, btw djgrrr was TT?? I thought he was ScT.

Anywayz, congrats, matter of fact you don't need 'em you can ask for anything here and you'll get it, it's the perk you get from owning the best tracker.:rolleyes:

Btw did you read my PM? I would make a great bodyguard and I'm a PUA I'll get u all the chicks!! Hehe.

Brandon
07-18-2007, 02:01 AM
Nice one Brandon, you deserve to get anything free with all the work you put down at FTN, definitely the best site. Nice one mate

I appreciate the kind words ChelseaManiac, although I can't take all the credit done there :)

I never actually thought I would see this, btw djgrrr was TT?? I thought he was ScT.

Anywayz, congrats, matter of fact you don't need 'em you can ask for anything here and you'll get it, it's the perk you get from owning the best tracker.:rolleyes:

Btw did you read my PM? I would make a great bodyguard and I'm a PUA I'll get u all the chicks!! Hehe.

Apparently he's both.
I sense the sarcasm, and I'd like to point out I never asked to be given any special treatment.

I'm sure I did get your PM, as well as everyone elses.. :ermm: I've sorta given up on reading PM's on here unless I specifically request one from someone. My PM box is almost full anyways.

Sawyer2020
07-18-2007, 02:05 AM
IF I have one I wouldn't give it to u :P
just kidding congrats TT great site

yoyogi4
07-18-2007, 02:35 AM
I appreciate the kind words ChelseaManiac, although I can't take all the credit done there :)

Apparently he's both.
I sense the sarcasm, and I'd like to point out I never asked to be given any special treatment.

I'm sure I did get your PM, as well as everyone elses.. :ermm: I've sorta given up on reading PM's on here unless I specifically request one from someone. My PM box is almost full anyways.
Nope no sarcasm, If I have to say things I say them directly with all due respects of course, but I guess it's definitely understandable that you give up on Pms.

Here's a tip (solution?) To that pm problem, let the inbox get filled up and then never empty it, thus no one can send u PMs, that's how come I couldn't ask Kimii for an invite cuz it was alwayz full.:happy:

I guess special treatment is not the way to go, you're right, I honestly wouldn't do it in real life, unless it was someone I cared about, like my girlfriends, and I realized it's low status to do this,
thanks for that one.

ceasar
07-18-2007, 02:46 AM
Here's a tip (solution?) To that pm problem, let the inbox get filled up and then never empty it, thus no one can send u PMs, that's how come I couldn't ask Kimii for an invite cuz it was alwayz full.:happy:
That's the piece of advice, same as you can build a brick wall around your house if don't like the neighbors to see what you doing, :lol:
If emptying a pm box is such a problem I dunno, did it like 5 times already for the last 2 months.

Brandon
07-18-2007, 02:46 AM
Nope no sarcasm, If I have to say things I say them directly with all due respects of course, but I guess it's definitely understandable that you give up on Pms.

I guess special treatment is not the way to go, you're right, I honestly wouldn't do it in real life, unless it was someone I cared about, like my girlfriends, and I realized it's low status to do this,
thanks for that one.

No hard feelings bro. Sorry if I misunderstood your post :)
I don't mind the PM's, I just get soooo many.. It's too much to handle. Appreciate that tip though :P

SgtMajor
07-18-2007, 03:09 AM
No hard feelings bro. Sorry if I misunderstood your post :)
I don't mind the PM's, I just get soooo many.. It's too much to handle. Appreciate that tip though :P

Begging PM sent, I would be a great addition...........................

Sorry, just messing.

marksman
07-18-2007, 06:05 AM
u knw..its kinda teasy that almost only u from all of the ppl who are dyin for TT those days got it!..but heck u got it in 20 mins!!!..i knew u would get it anyway!

RainRoofer
07-18-2007, 07:41 AM
woot got one!
/me likes trance
aren't u to old for trance : )) :p
and have you gave rep point for that freebie :lol:

saulin
07-18-2007, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-free-tt-206849-post2136784)

Shit !! Just like that........ pulling rank, LMAO

u knw..its kinda teasy that almost only u from all of the ppl who are dyin for TT those days got it!..but heck u got it in 20 mins!!!..i knew u would get it anyway!

Yeah doesn't it piss you off to see how easy some people can get invites hahaha. Then gain remember that he has FTN invites so is good to be good to him :P