PDA

View Full Version : Make me out NOT to be a douche

asmithz
07-18-2007, 03:24 AM
:lol: I am trying to make a I guess you would say mix tape for someone.... Yea I girl so what.... Anyways I don't have much to go on but I know she likes The Vines, Taking Back Sunday, and I think Muse. I'm not necessarily looking for songs from those bands but I am looking to find something she maybe hasn't listened to that sounds similar.

Vamp
07-18-2007, 08:52 AM
Team Sleep, Tool, new Katatonia, songs from Opeth's Damnation album could go down pretty well.

asmithz
07-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Is there songs from them in particular you would choose?

suprafreak6
07-20-2007, 04:10 PM
hey asmithz ill help you with it in a couple hours...i gotta go to work right now tho, i listen to indie and that kinda rock...and techno, but techno wouldnt apply here...so ill try to help you out

lee551
07-25-2007, 03:11 PM
elaborate on her musical tastes a bit more if possible.

quite a few girls like hellogoodbye. they also seem to enjoy 'face down' by the red jumpsuit apparatus (even thought its about abuse, wtf, girls...).

if she's more into taking back sunday type stuff then i'd go like 3 days grace, dashboard confessional, brand new, motion city soundtrack, etc.

but if she's more into muse then i'd go for franz ferdinand, the killers, kaiser chiefs etc.

mado2010
07-25-2007, 03:24 PM
okkkkkkkkk

Vamp
07-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Is there songs from them in particular you would choose?

From Katatonia, I think anything from their Viva Emptiness album.

Try Evidence, great track.