PDA

View Full Version : New Film From Homda

CrumbCat
06-20-2003, 07:22 PM
Check this out, it is pretty cool - an they really did it!

Honda's New Accord Film (http://home.attbi.com/~bernhard36/honda-ad.html)

Enjoy,

Tchau!

Damnatory
06-20-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@20 June 2003 - 20:22
Check this out, it is pretty cool - an they really did it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks that was really cool... :D :D :D

mogadishu
06-20-2003, 11:20 PM
thats so cool.

LINDOREZ
06-20-2003, 11:33 PM
I know its been in the newspapers for ages saying that they really done it, but i think its impossible. Almost everything is possible except the tyres rolling up the ramp, and no matter what people say until i see it with my own eyes i cant believe that they actually done that. Everything can be done with enough takes, but honestly there was no momentum to force those tires up the ramp. :D

ahctlucabbuS
06-21-2003, 12:26 AM
Nice

mutterings
06-21-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by LINDOREZ@20 June 2003 - 23:33
I know its been in the newspapers for ages saying that they really done it, but i think its impossible. Almost everything is possible except the tyres rolling up the ramp, and no matter what people say until i see it with my own eyes i cant believe that they actually done that. Everything can be done with enough takes, but honestly there was no momentum to force those tires up the ramp. :D
This was in the telegraph
"At one point three tyres, amazingly, roll uphill. They do so because inside they have been weighted with bolts and screws which have been positioned with fingertip care so that the slightest kiss of kinetic energy pushes them over, onward and, yes, upward. During the pre-shoot set-ups, film assistants had to tiptoe round the set so as not to disturb the feather-sensitive superstructure of the arranged metalwork. The slightest tremor of an ill-judged hand could have undone hours of work."

Champ
06-21-2003, 03:36 AM
That musta been a looong room lol