Anypne interested? PM me

07-18-2007, 09:10 AM
it's hard to get ncore
bad offer

Enlightened
07-18-2007, 09:12 AM
it's hard to get ncore
bad offer

I think so, but they piut it on the same Level, just going by it......

See what happens?:D

resigned
07-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Good experiment. Perfectly shows, how pointless are those polls. :)

ceasar
07-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Shows what?
That Ncore is so miserable for English speaking crowd, that no one has it? :lol:

resigned
07-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Shows what?
That Ncore is so miserable for English speaking crowd, that no one has it? :lol:

If it would be so bad, there wouldn't be so much offers for nCore.

dragos
07-18-2007, 09:35 AM
Shows what?

Yes , thats right , just yesterday Predator traded some low level trackers for bithumen , and 10 minutes after getting it he opened a thread and started trading his freshly aquired bithumen. That i think shows how pointless are for everybody else except hungaryans. It it werent for resigned posting in absolutely every hungaryan related trading , nobody would give a damn for this low end trackers

saulin
07-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Shows what?

Well HU trackers are rare because only Hungarian people have them mostly lol. Which makes sense.

Like How many people here have Shared.cl? Or Animersion?

It's obvious that people that speak the language are more likely to have it and here at FST English trackers or the really good high level foreing trackers like SweDVDR or Norbits are the ones people want.

The ones that are after Hungarian trackers is either because they just like to cellect or they believe that these tarckers are really that amazing.

resigned
07-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Shows what?

Yes , thats right , just yesterday Predator traded some low level trackers for bithumen , and 10 minutes after getting it he opened a thread and started trading his freshly aquired bithumen. That i think shows how pointless are for everybody else except hungaryans. It it werent for resigned posting in absolutely every hungaryan related trading , nobody would give a damn for this low end trackers

Buffered KG+PT are "some low level trackers"? By the way, how many people are there, who would trade their freshly obtained UK-T account in the minute, as they've got it? Or anything else? This is a trading community, buddy.

dragos
07-18-2007, 09:41 AM
I for one would never trade my ScT + FTN because i have them for the content , i resume trading for the trackers that don't have some quality content . And is preety obvyous that everyone getting a bithumen account is opening a trading thread in the next minute .For me that says much about the content of the tracker .

resigned
07-18-2007, 09:46 AM
I for one would never trade my ScT + FTN because i have them for the content , i resume trading for the trackers that don't have some quality content . And is preety obvyous that everyone getting a bithumen account is opening a trading thread in the next minute .For my that says much about the content of the tracker .

People are different. Maybe that guy trades almost everything immediately, because he has many accounts on every each trackers. Or maybe he isn't interested actually in the content of bH, but many other people are. By the way, try to find just another thread, which is exactly the same (got the account-trade the account), because you generalize only from one case. This is pretty good method to skew the truth, but it doesn't work, if somebody uncovers it. Whoops...

ceasar
07-18-2007, 09:49 AM

Buffered KG+PT are "some low level trackers"? By the way, how many people are there, who would trade their freshly obtained UK-T account in the minute, as they've got it? Or anything else? This is a trading community, buddy.
I don't care what they give for hungarian trackers. Myself I wouldn't spend a demonoid or TL on that crap. If some people like to collect trackers instead of use it - it their problem, but I don't like see them go deeper and deeper ;)
Did you hear the tale about Joe Uncatchable? In some part it the same with HT :yup:

resigned
07-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I don't care what they give for hungarian trackers. Myself I wouldn't spend a demonoid or TL on that crap. If some people like to collect trackers instead of use it - it their problem, but I don't like see them go deeper and deeper ;)
Did you hear the tale about Joe Uncatchable? In some part it the same with HT :yup:

I agree. I have the same opinion, I wouldn't trade even a TL invite for UK-T or FTWR, or for such high level stuff. On the other hand, you don't know shit about Hungarian trackers, I suppose.

ceasar
07-18-2007, 09:57 AM

I agree. I have the same opinion, I wouldn't trade even a TL invite for UK-T or FTWR, or for such high level stuff. On the other hand, you don't know shit about Hungarian trackers, I suppose.
And not interested either for the simple reason - don't understand their language. For UK-T I would give a demonoid or TL, or may be more, but not that much, cause quality rated just 6, so it's no so good for me, but at least it's in English :)

Enlightened
07-18-2007, 10:00 AM
But, I think sometimes is the "curiosity" why these Trackers are sooooooo " Pricey" and the WIAW does not really help.

resigned
07-18-2007, 10:03 AM
And not interested either for the simple reason - don't understand their language. For UK-T I would give a demonoid or TL, or may be more, but not that much, cause quality rated just 6, so it's no so good for me, but at least it's in English :)

Well, nCore has an English interface, and almost every Hungarian trackers are based on tbdev script, so these are completely the same with TL or SCC for example. The main menu objects are in the same order, it's absolutely irrelevant, that there is a "Letöltés" text on the button, and not "Browse". A 10 years old kid could use it.
If you mean content, it's a false information, that there are almost only Hungarian material on these trackers. I can't say more, because it is that simple. It is not true.

Enlightened
07-18-2007, 10:07 AM

Well, nCore has an English interface, and almost every Hungarian trackers are based on tbdev script, so these are completely the same with TL or SCC for example. The main menu objects are in the same order, it's absolutely irrelevant, that there is a "Letöltés" text on the button, and not "Browse". A 10 years old kid could use it.
If you mean content, it's a false information, that there are almost only Hungarian material on these trackers. I can't say more, because it is that simple. It is not true.

Good to know that, so far I ONLY have 1 Hungarian Tracker.

saulin
07-18-2007, 10:11 AM
BestTrader if you weren't such a trader I would give you the 2 HU trackers that I have. Why do you want them anyways?

Once the 2 that I have are rated I will give them away if it's ok with the people that invited me there.

resigned
07-18-2007, 10:14 AM
BestTrader if you weren't such a trader I would give you the 2 HU trackers that I have. Why do you want them anyways?

Once the 2 that I have are rated I will give them away if it's ok with the people that invited me there.

BestTrader, use these people, who have antipathy towards Hungarian "hypers", so they want to proclaim their resentfulness with such an action. Take it. ;)

dragos
07-18-2007, 10:18 AM

BestTrader, use these people, who have antipathy towards Hungarian "hypers", so they want to proclaim their resentfulness with such an action. Take it. ;)

:eat: :guinesssm :eat:

Enlightened
07-18-2007, 10:19 AM

I traded for them, NOT traded them away or using them as trading Leverages, there is a difference
I usually give them away, if I do not want or use them any more. [ @ Tracker.nvites.com]
If I am not interested in them, I won't even try to get them. in the first place.
Just to see what type of content they offer, and how different are they from the English trackers.

mestari
07-18-2007, 01:08 PM
I would never waste my FB invites for such thing than nCore :P