PDA

View Full Version : seedbox up to 8mb/s

luismelo4
07-18-2007, 05:11 PM
here its the deal i upload you the gb for you have an invite in a great tracker and i get that invite or

you give an invite or account in a good tracker and i upload the gb we deal so pm me

i won´t give acess to my seedbox i will upload for you if we deal pm me

looking ftn sct and
fsc

sp0ngeb0b
07-18-2007, 05:38 PM
If you're seeking one of those trackers, people would expect a very large amount of bandwidth. It'd be easier if you let the user control the torrent client rather than trying to manage it all yourself.

luismelo4
07-18-2007, 05:42 PM
its dangerous to give acess to my seedbox but i can seed for invites

KFlint
07-18-2007, 05:44 PM
it's not a great offer if you don't give access to the seedbox (with utorrent webui it's no big deal)

sp0ngeb0b
07-18-2007, 05:46 PM
You don't need to give the access to your seedbox, just the torrent client. (µTorrent's WebUI or Torrentflux for example)

Edit: Crap, KFlint's fingers and brain moved faster.

KFlint
07-18-2007, 05:50 PM
You don't need to give the access to your seedbox, just the torrent client. (µTorrent's WebUI or Torrentflux for example)

beat cha :P :P

fstrulz
07-18-2007, 05:51 PM
...Plus, you have to be a trusted FST member to get deals for your seedbox. :)

sp0ngeb0b
07-18-2007, 05:57 PM

You're lucky I'm on dial-up nub. :whistling

avokado
07-18-2007, 06:01 PM

You're lucky I'm on dial-up nub. :whistling
antique:D

SgtMajor
07-18-2007, 06:48 PM
here its the deal i upload you the gb for you have an invite in a great tracker and i get that invite or

you give an invite or account in a good tracker and i upload the gb we deal so pm me

i won´t give acess to my seedbox i will upload for you if we deal pm me

looking ftn sct and
fsc

FTN is locked, no invites
ScT is pay to invite
FSC is tight knit community, just uploading doesn't get you anywhere.

None of those trackers are just a matter of uploading some GB, you may wish to re-assess your offer and start off with level 4 & 5s to build up a decent rep, and you will get the invites started off and you can hopefully move on to bigger & better things in 3, 4 or 5 weeks time.

It's your seedbox though, so it's your rules.

SalsaMan
07-18-2007, 06:56 PM
...Plus, you have to be a trusted FST member to get deals for your seedbox. :)

I Disagree.

You don't need to be a "trusted" member to get deals for your seedbox, you need to sound like a respectable person and make good terms in your offer.

Key words: Be Specific. Tell them exactly what they are getting (hdd space, # simultaneous torrents possible due to RAM constraints, normal upload speeds with good leecher-seeder ratio, ftp/gui access, etc).

I rented my box for high level trackers when I had about 20 posts, and zero rep points. The members I traded with and I walked all walked away from the trades happy.