PDA

View Full Version : what edition is my ford explorer?

popwar
07-18-2007, 06:26 PM
i have a 1991 ford explorer which i think is an eddie baur edition but not sure. it has the body kit deal trim around the sides and i havent seen any other explorer with the trim on it that mine has. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2673083

Skiz
07-18-2007, 06:34 PM
That's not Eddie Bauer.

EB has leather interior and has the "Eddie Bauer" signature in the back hatch, as well as a two-tone paint scheme with beige on the bottom.

As for the trim, it appears to be after market running boards.

popwar
07-19-2007, 06:16 AM
o.ok

S!X
07-19-2007, 06:44 AM
That thing's ghetto!

popwar
07-19-2007, 03:25 PM
lol shut up. it aint that bad. it runs and drives real fuckin good amazingly because its a ford. and fords... well you know the story... but i like it and i got it for free. so ..

Biggles
07-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Clearly a hybrid of some sort - what does it do 50/60mpg?

Skiz
07-19-2007, 04:08 PM
lol shut up. it aint that bad. it runs and drives real fuckin good amazingly because its a ford. and fords... well you know the story... but i like it and i got it for free. so ..

All I buy is Ford vehicles. I find that they run amazingly well.

The first vehicle I ever owned was a camouflage '72 Ford Explorer. That was back when the Explorer was a truck. That thing ran great for 30 years.

My second vehicle was an '88 Ford F250 which I lifted and had 35"s on. It was a great truck as well. I was in an accident on the freeway and plowed in the back of a semi. I survived that wreck only by having my seat belt on, and b/c my truck was so high, which caused me not to go under the semi. Anyways, needless to say, it was totaled.

Didn't have much money for a few years so I bought a Ford Ranger. That was the best running vehicle I've ever had. I bought that in '95 and never had so much as a blinker burn out or a battery die in the 6 years I had it. No work ever needed to be done.

In 2001 I bought a new F150 FX4, SuperCrew. I still have it and it's been great. I'm enjoying not having a car payment right now, but am considering getting a new truck - an F250 FX4 SuperCrew.

Ford has sold me as the best made vehicle on the road. I'll definitely continue to be a return customer.

popwar
07-20-2007, 02:48 PM
lmao biggles. your being a smartass

popwar
07-20-2007, 02:49 PM
its good on gas cuz its a v6 not a v8

Gripper
07-20-2007, 05:57 PM

All I buy is Ford vehicles. I find that they run amazingly well.

The first vehicle I ever owned was a camouflage '72 Ford Explorer. That was back when the Explorer was a truck. That thing ran great for 30 years.

My second vehicle was an '88 Ford F250 which I lifted and had 35"s on. It was a great truck as well. I was in an accident on the freeway and plowed in the back of a semi. I survived that wreck only by having my seat belt on, and b/c my truck was so high, which caused me not to go under the semi. Anyways, needless to say, it was totaled.

Didn't have much money for a few years so I bought a Ford Ranger. That was the best running vehicle I've ever had. I bought that in '95 and never had so much as a blinker burn out or a battery die in the 6 years I had it. No work ever needed to be done.

In 2001 I bought a new F150 FX4, SuperCrew. I still have it and it's been great. I'm enjoying not having a car payment right now, but am considering getting a new truck - an F250 FX4 SuperCrew.

Ford has sold me as the best made vehicle on the road. I'll definitely continue to be a return customer.

How old are you Skizo??

Skiz
07-20-2007, 05:58 PM
:lol:

I'm 30, but that truck was owned by my father previously.