PDA

View Full Version : Agent47 banned - what a surprise!!

wheeloftime
07-19-2007, 04:37 PM
You don't like SCN and its staff here at RTS do you.

dragos
07-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Wtf ? Have you skipped english classes in grade school ?

fridash
07-19-2007, 04:42 PM
seems to be the case here...... nice call

KevinGarnet
07-19-2007, 04:42 PM
i don't understand anything at all.. check your grammar..

resigned
07-19-2007, 04:43 PM
I don't understand you, but I'm working on it, dude.

drmezo2003
07-19-2007, 04:46 PM
I think he is glad that agent47 is banned

and he want to say that every body here in FST hate agent74 and SCN

dragos
07-19-2007, 04:52 PM
"You don't like SCN and its staff here at RTS do you."

I think its a question : you dont like scn and ITS staff here at FST , do you ???.I think he confused rts with fst . So he askes us if we dont like SCN and its staff . No we dont , its a retarded tracker , movie style, its like 10 year olds do after they watched Scarface. You just took it to the next level :)

fstrulz
07-19-2007, 04:52 PM
You don't like SCN and its staff here at RTS do you.

:unsure:...:blink:...:wacko:...:sleep1:

phrenzy
07-19-2007, 05:05 PM
I think what he is saying ........ FST does not like SCN.........FST likes RTS....

blackbird
07-19-2007, 05:10 PM
you dont like scn and its staff here ? (fst)

:D

dr0w
07-19-2007, 05:21 PM
where is a47 banned from? o_O

resigned
07-19-2007, 05:33 PM
The first post is actually an enigma. Mirror it, then write the words backwards, change the first letters, so some coordinates will show up, which you have to type into a GPS. It leads us to the apartment of Agent47.

Night0wl
07-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Well I found it quite easy to understand the first post

But lets forget about that for a minute. TT FREE LEECH FTW

wheeloftime
07-19-2007, 05:37 PM
It's a statement. That here at FST/RTS the mods have a grudge against SCN and its' staff. Why else would someone get banned for doing what Kimii was doing for as long as I can remember up until she left FTN? Agent47 got banned for disabling the accounts of people who broke his trackers rules.

Moonspell13
07-19-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey wheeloftime.. I don't know if you have noticed but this place is FST and not RTS.. Also, when you refer to RTS please state which one too, because there are two RTS: Respect The Seed (the oldest of the two by far) and RunningTS.. But maybe you try to make fun of FST by implying that it has connections with RunningTS.. Which is not true since the only thing that connected these two was JessicaAlba, who actually since two weeks now is NOT staff on neither of them ;)
Anyway, it all seems to be another flaming thread the one you started so I'm off this one.. Don't think anything good will come out of this thread.. Only flaming .. :(

Pluto
07-19-2007, 06:38 PM
I like SCN and agent47 hes a good guy, just follow the rules and you eont have any problems. As far as him being banned, he used his account to find traders I think .

fstrulz
07-19-2007, 06:40 PM
It's a statement. That here at FST/RTS the mods have a grudge against SCN and its' staff. Why else would someone get banned for doing what Kimii was doing for as long as I can remember up until she left FTN? Agent47 got banned for disabling the accounts of people who broke his trackers rules.

agent47 wasn't only banning SCN account traders... He was also banning people who were giving away free invites, people who were simply posting ratio screenshots, people who were using f'n SCN "godfather" userbars, and he was also reporting FST members to staffs from SCT and other trackers.

monk3y
07-19-2007, 06:40 PM
i think that agent47 is from scn and he said that people here don't like scn cause agent47 is banned from here. maybe ?

yoyogi4
07-19-2007, 06:52 PM
It think it was originally posted on RTS, probably a response to somebody else's comment if not it was a question in the forum and he forgot his punctuation.

ceasar
07-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Agent AK got what he deserved. It would be a surprise if FST administration tolerate such an asshole behavior. Now he has time to think about his actions and may be make some conclusions.

yoyogi4
07-19-2007, 06:56 PM

agent47 wasn't only banning SCN account traders... He was also banning people who were giving away free invites, people who were simply posting ratio screenshots, people who were using f'n SCN "godfather" userbars, and he was also reporting FST members to staffs from SCT and other trackers.

Agent47 is a F***cker:angry:, and not only does he do all of this this but he also says have a nice day, to leave that sting.

dragos
07-19-2007, 06:57 PM
All that remains now is to ban Brandon , people cant trade FTN accounts because of him . :D