PDA

View Full Version : 100th post

signalearth
07-20-2007, 10:22 PM
since its my 100th post I figure no better time than now to try for an invite to FTN. All I really
gotta say is that I'm a genuine user, here to help the communities that I'm involved with. I
know I'm a worthy candidate, so if it doesn't happen now, no worries I know it will happen when
the time is right :D. So finally I'd like to say Cheers and good luck to all you file sharing lunatics :lol:,
and a big smelly :shit: to all the anti-piracy asshats...

:cheers:

zd0d
07-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Good luck bro. :) and conrats on the posts. :)

Peter North
07-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Congratulations whit the 100th post,if you had the same rep trade points like you have of posts,everything was going to be better.
But good luck anyway brother :D

Enlightened
07-20-2007, 10:38 PM
since its my 100th post I figure no better time than now to try for an invite to FTN. All I really
gotta say is that I'm a genuine user, here to help the communities that I'm involved with. I
know I'm a worthy candidate, so if it doesn't happen now, no worries I know it will happen when
the time is right :D. So finally I'd like to say Cheers and good luck to all you file sharing lunatics :lol:,
and a big smelly :shit: to all the anti-piracy asshats...

:cheers:

1,000 Freakin' Posts, were they mostly Spam:w00t:? :lol:

Just F**Kin' with U , Bro.........:whistling

KFlint
07-20-2007, 10:40 PM
is there a contagious disease that spreading on FST that make people want FTN for free or what?

yoyogi4
07-20-2007, 10:44 PM
I'll wait 'till my 500th post!! Goodluck to u though.

marksman
07-20-2007, 11:17 PM
is there a contagious disease that spreading on FST that make people want FTN for free or what?

yep..that disease called brandon givin away invites

pro267
07-20-2007, 11:36 PM

Is that a fact? Do you actually know people who got FTN from Brandon or is that just a rumor?

Oh, and by the way, this is my 40th post. Does that entitle me to 40% of a FTN account?
Just kidding of course.. :D

Enlightened
07-20-2007, 11:38 PM

I thought the "tradional FST" Ritual is to Giveaway something on their "XPost" NOT ask for One??:P

RaPPeR
07-20-2007, 11:44 PM
lol i thought it will be 100th post giveaway... but peoples think that they gonna get FTN invite just cuz they so special.
i can assure you that ppls with FTN invite wont give it to you .
i prefer giveaway than trades but so many ppls actually believe they gonna get one for free if they'll ask.
you better try your luck in lower lvl trackers

KFlint
07-20-2007, 11:46 PM
lol i thought it will be 100th post giveaway... but peoples think that they gonna get FTN invite just cuz they so special.
i prefer giveaway than trades but so many ppls actually believe they gonna get one for free if they'll ask.

OFF TOPIC : is it your dog on your avatar? what breed is it, looks like a nice dog :)

RaPPeR
07-20-2007, 11:53 PM

OFF TOPIC : is it your dog on your avatar? what breed is it, looks like a nice dog :)
lol
no its not my dog . i just like this pic [ i can send it to you ] (:
i have a dog [ girl ] . that my bro find several years ago . i dont know what her breed, heh . she is pretty little and ginger [ sounds funny ] :P
peace man
night every one its like 3 AM here ;)

PoOki
07-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Congrats for the 100th :)

And if we are talking about dogs I have 3 Labradors XD

durex
07-21-2007, 01:09 AM
Who knows if Brandon will visit this thread with good humour .
;)

PoOki
07-21-2007, 01:15 AM
Brandon will say "Try to impress\convince me"

:lol:

mikechrobot
07-21-2007, 01:24 AM
good luck mate, but I have been wanting an FTN invite forever and have never been able to get it :(

Sawyer2020
07-21-2007, 01:26 AM

NO way man or he have to give me free one :D:D

thelevy23
07-21-2007, 01:28 AM
i love brandon
i don't care what do you say about him but he just want to prevent people from tradin their accounts and unlike agent47 he only ban people for trying to trade accounts (which is elegal at ftn)

mikechrobot
07-21-2007, 01:32 AM
I just support everybody that cares about sharing and not trading which includes brandon, don't know why people don't like him, he's a great guy that is trying to help everybody as much as he can :D

KFlint
07-21-2007, 02:09 AM
lol
no its not my dog . i just like this pic [ i can send it to you ] (:
i have a dog [ girl ] . that my bro find several years ago . i dont know what her breed, heh . she is pretty little and ginger [ sounds funny ] :P
peace man
night every one its like 3 AM here ;)

allright hehe ;)

marksman
07-21-2007, 02:51 AM
I just support everybody that cares about sharing and not trading which includes brandon, don't know why people don't like him, he's a great guy that is trying to help everybody as much as he can :D

i never said he's a bad guy btw!..i like how he gives free invites from time 2 time..much much better than other staffers!...but well..his good intentions made ppl greedy thats all! :)..ppl here are actin like they were dyin for an ftn invite!..which they are only actin so that brandon or whoever gives them an invite!..do like me ppl..just relax and enjoy what u got..till ur free ftn comes 2 u..friend..brandon..watever!..just know that it doesnt make sense that u'll die for a *BT tracker*

off topic:woot my 1234 post :D

mikechrobot
07-21-2007, 02:54 AM
nice no there
yeah I agree that saying u'll die for a tracker is plain stupid because if you were to, you wouldn't do it, but there are people that deserve them, and to those brandon comes and gives them invites ;)