PDA

View Full Version : Can I get the FTN or SCN

sanjana
07-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Please guys someone Please help me and I have good ratio with other trackers. I do understand that FTN is dream.

If some one can help that would be really appreciated. IF you cannot atleast send me the SCN and agent47 did not gave me one.

Hope someone will turn my dream to reality.

Filehsharingtalk. com it rocks. It gave me a lot. Looking for something extra. Not geedy...Level 10 (Difficult to get)...:noes::yup:

Sylar666
07-21-2007, 12:51 AM
Why don`t U give FST 1st? U can only trust Your friends, or the respected, long - time traders. But , hell, I would not give my FTN - invite to someone absolutely unknown. Hope no harm done - I just feel this way.

Detale
07-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Why didn't Agent give you one?

tupac
07-21-2007, 01:00 AM

Agent47 is banned.

sanjana
07-21-2007, 07:43 AM
Why don`t U give FST 1st? U can only trust Your friends, or the respected, long - time traders. But , hell, I would not give my FTN - invite to someone absolutely unknown. Hope no harm done - I just feel this way.

If you don't believe in others. How do you start making friends.

What should I do to convince that I am good ratio maintainer in all the torrents. You want me to sign some bond paper to prove this....:ermm::ermm:

greymatter
07-21-2007, 07:45 AM
Read the other threads and reply...lol

Sylar666
07-21-2007, 07:49 AM
U got me wrong. I made several (many) giveaways here on FST. I never ever asked even a ratio proof. What the heck for? But not with FTN. Besides, I did not want to hurt You. Good luck, anyway. About friends...I have already got 2 many. i do not need more.:)
Friendly bump, and really wish U had a dream come true. Chances are slim, however...

RaPPeR
07-21-2007, 07:53 AM
+1:dry:

greymatter
07-21-2007, 08:14 AM
I started it all with hdbits. Not with FTN/SCT. Still i'm using the crappy shits opened for signups most times. Not FTN/SCT, though i have it. What is so special bout FTN? Is it cause it's rated 9/10 here?

RaPPeR
07-21-2007, 08:18 AM
I started it all with hdbits. Not with FTN/SCT. Still i'm using the crappy shits opened for signups most times. Not FTN/SCT, though i have it. What is so special bout FTN? Is it cause it's rated 9/10 here?
:yup::yup::yup::yup:

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 08:31 AM

Agent47 is banned.

Are U sure? OR U are just saying it..............:ermm:

mikechrobot
07-21-2007, 10:18 AM
I think it's true, I think he was banned because he was disabling SCN accounts of people who made SCN giveaway
retard

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 10:45 AM
I think it's true, I think he was banned because he was disabling SCN accounts of people who made SCN giveaway
retard

Interesting........some ppl just cannot handle "Power" [ they think is their Extension of their E- Penis.........Good to hear that]:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

ChelseaManiac
07-21-2007, 12:38 PM
I liked SCN staff at first, they have just become so big headed now, its not like they have a great tracker there

phrenzy
07-21-2007, 12:38 PM
retard

SCN just didn't want people giveaway there invites here on FST..Not a hard rule to follow...But some people just had to push the limits...But whatever, to each there own I guess..So it shouldn't be a surprise if you loose your account for giving away invites here........ The people whining about loosing there accounts did not read the Rules/FAQ or just choose to ignore it.......So be it. FST rules say no trading of invites/accounts from sites strictly forbid it.. But we all know that rule will never be enforced, in turn they ban the sysop for doing his job. Though Agent47 should have been a little more tactful in doing it.........

Patriot foreve
07-21-2007, 02:04 PM
retard

SCN just didn't want people giveaway there invites here on FST..Not a hard rule to follow...But some people just had to push the limits...But whatever, to each there own I guess..So it shouldn't be a surprise if you loose your account for giving away invites here........ The people whining about loosing there accounts did not read the Rules/FAQ or just choose to ignore it.......So be it. FST rules say no trading of invites/accounts from sites strictly forbid it.. But we all know that rule will never be enforced, in turn they ban the sysop for doing his job. Though Agent47 should have been a little more tactful in doing it.........

Very funny ,well SCN have their rules and we have our rules and our members whom we care about ,Agent47 unlike Brandon wasn't eager to discuss or talk about anything and he kicked FST mod when he went to the irc to talk and he was banning members who help others by free invites

SCN broke the deals that was made with FST ,started banning members and creating problems and they don't wanna talk about it ,he was so ignorant and deserved his ban

FST Members are FST first priority whether this or that tracker like it or not ,we try to sort things out with alot of trackers with some chit chat but if u can't obey our rules then go to another place