PDA

View Full Version : Identity

Paul_NFFC
06-21-2003, 04:40 PM
just seen this movie here in uk advertised on tv for cinema's and looked pretty decent and im guessing it would have been released in US at least a few months ago so wondering if any1 got a good quality screener or dvd rip of it plz? thanks

http://www.impawards.com/2003/posters/identity.jpg

{I}{K}{E}
06-21-2003, 04:43 PM
there is an VideoCD SCREENER and a SVCD on IRC dunno if there on Kazaa

Paul_NFFC
06-21-2003, 04:47 PM
ok thanks for the info :) ill start downloading a few from kazaa now and use avi preview after 10meg or so..ill post verified up if i find a decent quality for any1 else that wants it

{I}{K}{E}
06-21-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@21 June 2003 - 18:47
ok thanks for the info :) ill start downloading a few from kazaa now and use avi preview after 10meg or so..ill post verified up if i find a decent quality for any1 else that wants it
there is an hash in the verified section BUT THE SEARCH FEATURE is disabled :(

kazaaliteuser007
06-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@21 June 2003 - 16:40
just seen this movie here in uk advertised on tv for cinema's and looked pretty decent and im guessing it would have been released in US at least a few months ago so wondering if any1 got a good quality screener or dvd rip of it plz? thanks

@PAUL

I saw it a few days ago in Meadowhall, Sheffield and to be honest I personally did'nt enjoy it:-" . I didnt notice anything good about it at all, if i was you i'd look more at the trailers and write-ups before hand if I was you but I aint so, just take my comment as guidance or summat, u may like but i doubt you will. :swear:

kazaaliterock
06-26-2003, 11:19 PM
hey guys, i was wondering how do u resume a download from mirc. i downloaded idenity and it stop at 93% because the user went offline. when he/she got back on i tried to resume the download but it just said "requesting resume" then after a minute or so it says "connection fail"