PDA

View Full Version : I cut myself in anger! (no not the emo way)

Adster
07-21-2007, 01:36 PM
I thew a beer bottle across the brick wall that smashed into my hand and is bleeding to death

I did it just after fucking Japon beat us in soccer penalty shootout MAJOR pissed... who would think Harry Kewl was useless at penalty takes

zd0d
07-21-2007, 01:38 PM
I hope there was no beer in it. :(

thewizeard
07-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I hope there was no beer in it. :(

Of course there is, Adster's blood is 98% proof, silly...

Adster
07-21-2007, 01:57 PM
no no it was empty (kinda half drunk now still) got a big washer cloth over the cut on teh hand couldnt stop it from bleeding!

funny thing was I just threw it in a angry motion not meaing to throw it if you kow what I mean but it slipped out and went SMASH!!!

peat moss
07-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Aussies call it soccer ? I'm surprised but hey what a dumb shit . I always wanted to sew myself up like in a Rambo movie , eh tu Adster ?

Shiranai_Baka
07-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Chill man. Its just soccer.

Something Else
07-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Is there anything Harry Kewell isn't useless at??

If he'd thrown the bottle it would probably have missed the wall, landed neatly just wide of it and he would have been taken away on a stretcher having pulled his hamstring... :)

Something Else
07-21-2007, 02:47 PM

If it was soccer I doubt anyone would care, however as it's football it is a very serious matter indeed...people have died over such things..... :(

peat moss
07-21-2007, 03:50 PM

If it was soccer I doubt anyone would care, however as it's football it is a very serious matter indeed...people have died over such things..... :(

From being hit on the head from tv's thrown from third story windows ? :pinch:

Adster
07-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Aussies call it soccer ? I'm surprised but hey what a dumb shit . I always wanted to sew myself up like in a Rambo movie , eh tu Adster ?

well they do call them the *socceroos*

and yeah I think only us and the US call it soccer we call it that to save confusion as theirs several different types of football here

the Victorians think AFL is football and the only football in the world

Im a Rugby League fan (NOT Union! IE Yawnion) which we also call footy here

Sextent
07-22-2007, 01:27 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/GB/SP0312~Celtic-Shunsuke-Nakamura-Posters.jpg