PDA

View Full Version : need ginger jokes

birney29
07-21-2007, 02:56 PM
i need ginger jokes because i have ginger freinds and need too tell them some ginger jokes but i cant find any on the net and if there not insulting dont bother posting them :D

Skiz
07-21-2007, 04:14 PM
WTF is "ginger"? :huh:

zd0d
07-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Probably means people with ginger hair. O_o

birney29
07-22-2007, 03:17 PM
yer it dus :D

CrAcK
07-22-2007, 07:27 PM
hehe good luck :) i dont know one

bigboab
07-22-2007, 08:15 PM
A ginger head and a blonde met in a bar after work for a drink, and were watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge.

The ginger head bet the blonde $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the blonde
replied, "I'll take that bet!" Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the ginger head gave the blonde the $50.

The blonde said "I can't take this, you're my friend".

The ginger head said "No. A bet's a bet".

So the blonde said "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money".

"Well, so did I", said the ginger head, "but I never thought he'd jump again!"

Evil_Monkey
07-23-2007, 04:48 AM

Definition:
Ginger - An annoying red head with freckles and pale skin

Example:
http://i7.tinypic.com/5x3fsdy.gif
"Holy Shit! What A Fucking Ginger"

snowultra
07-25-2007, 01:26 PM
redheads are becoming extinct------leave them alone

ih8gingerz
05-28-2011, 12:05 PM
are you really that thick you dont know what a ginger is? gingers are the mutants of society I hate them gingers should be drowned at birth!!!!! and if you are ginger and are ofended havent you heard of hair dye? and dont forget 1st july is national slap a ginger day!!!

what do you call a ginger with more than 2 friends? A fuckin liar!!

teflon05
05-28-2011, 12:55 PM
[B]are you really that thick you dont know what a ginger is?

No...I imagine he didn't know it because he's above the age of 10 & has an IQ higher than his shoe size.

anon
05-28-2011, 06:44 PM
are you really that thick you dont know what a ginger is? gingers are the mutants of society I hate them gingers should be drowned at birth!!!!! and if you are ginger and are ofended havent you heard of hair dye? and dont forget 1st july is national slap a ginger day!!!

what do you call a ginger with more than 2 friends? A fuckin liar!!

He asked for jokes, not a fucking hate rant.

redhedsaysrawr
10-24-2011, 10:06 PM
alright... WTF?! How are we a mutant to society? i like my hair thank you... dont mean u hav to be an ass about that... i cant control my genetics, nor can u apparently control how much of an ass you are...
what is the "problem" with us? YOU SECRETLY WISH U WERE A GINGER!

IdolEyes787
10-24-2011, 10:20 PM

alright... WTF?! How are we a mutant to society? i like my hair thank you... dont mean u hav to be an ass about that... i cant control my genetics, nor can u apparently control how much of an ass you are...
what is the "problem" with us? YOU SECRETLY WISH U WERE A GINGER!

Probability of both of these being the same troll, extremely high.:mellow:
Btw, not that anyone cares, but I'm of the opinion that anyone who substitutes the word "ginger" for "redhead" should be drown.

megabyteme
10-24-2011, 10:55 PM

:lol: The odds of a ginger surviving in the Texas sun are about zero, so I can see how your question is valid.

Artemis
10-25-2011, 01:11 AM
What's the difference between a redhead & a terrorist ?

You can negotiate with a terrorist!