PDA

View Full Version : offering NB account(test passed)

sababot
07-21-2007, 06:31 PM
trade cancelled :)

pazsh
07-21-2007, 06:34 PM
I think NB Trade Is NOT ALOOWED.....
There is some arrangement with i believe a member called Vidde who is one of the mods......
I suggest you to delete it...
GL AnyWay....

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 06:37 PM
hello my fellow filesharingtalkers :)
today i am offering my NB account for a trade
its a few weeks old account
feel free to reply here your offers(reasonable offers)
and feel free to pm my your offers(reasonable offers)
offers other than reasonable will be automatically ignored....
let the trade begin....
3....2....1....go go go! :01:

U are goiing to get Banned.

here are the some of the Trackers, U CANNOT trade [ Agreement between FST and Trackers]
NB
WB
FSC
SCN
RTS

Take a note of it, buddy........... don't get in OVER your head

sense
07-21-2007, 06:42 PM
hello my fellow filesharingtalkers :)
today i am offering my NB account for a trade
its a few weeks old account
feel free to reply here your offers(reasonable offers)
and feel free to pm my your offers(reasonable offers)
offers other than reasonable will be automatically ignored....
let the trade begin....
3....2....1....go go go! :01:

here are the some of the Trackers, U CANNOT trade [ Agreement between FST and Trackers]
NB
WB
FSC
SCN
RTS

For future reference, does that apply to invites as well?

sababot
07-21-2007, 06:43 PM
btw,
they will never find me at nb
therefore they will never ban me from there :)

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 06:57 PM
btw,
they will never find me at nb
therefore they will never ban me from there :)

IP Range from different country? and don't even go there >>> Proxies.....Try to get around that , Bro?:D:D:D

Shalafi
07-21-2007, 07:00 PM
nb invite trading is allowed,btw.Unless u have been catched,u can trade everything :D

pazsh
07-21-2007, 07:02 PM
nb invite trading is allowed,btw.Unless u have been catched,u can trade everything :D
:D:D

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 07:05 PM
"IF"......if u have not been caught?
FOR NB, since is quite "Rare", someone will probabbly have to "Offer" quite a bit to acqure it.
Would someobne like to end up witha "Disable" account, after offerring an Arm and a Leg? Where is the "logic" there?? Obviously, everyone is trying to "minimize' their Risk and exposure and have a GREAT return......DOn't U??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shalafi
07-21-2007, 07:12 PM
FOR NB, since is quite "Rare", someone will probabbly have to "Offer" quite a bit to acqure it.
Would someobne like to end up witha "Disable" account, after offerring an Arm and a Leg? Where is the "logic" there?? Obviously, everyone is trying to "minimize' their Risk and exposure and have a GREAT return......DOn't U??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have 900+ gb buffered NB to trade.If someone wanna trade,pm me :)

I like taking risk hehe

PS: My trades are %100 guaranteed btw hehe

dragos
07-21-2007, 07:13 PM

I have 900+ gb buffered NB to trade.If someone wanna trade,pm me :)

I like taking risk hehe

You could give it to me for free and see if they catch you :unsure:

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 07:14 PM

NB
WB
FSC
SCN
RTS

For future reference, does that apply to invites as well?

Invites are Fine ........I think, but check first but don't "quote" me on that, Accounts are definitely a NO !! NO !!, They will get Disable vey "fast"

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 07:30 PM
When you trade the account the country IP will obviously have changed and then say bye bye to your account..

Unless you can find someone from your own country to do the trade that should be fine (i think)

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 07:42 PM
When you trade the account the country IP will obviously have changed and then say bye bye to your account..

Unless you can find someone from your own country to do the trade that should be fine (i think)

Ofcourse.........that was what I was alluding to, But I guess "some people" are "smarter" than the Rest, and either did nOT "think" about that or just plain "stupid" :w00t:

But, sometimes.........."it will be a Needle in a haystack"

SiNa
07-21-2007, 07:44 PM
netranger - you are so wrong! (i think)
you should be able access your account with different ip's. you can give it to your friend in another counttry and he can use it. thats not the prob. (forgot to quote!)

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 07:46 PM
of course you can access your account with different ip's. you can give it to your friend in another counttry and he can use it. thats not the prob.

dude account sharing is not allowed...Gosh!!

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 07:48 PM
you should be able access your account with different ip's. you can give it to your friend in another counttry and he can use it. thats not the prob. (forgot to quote!)

All Trackers.........????.
Including "High end Ones" too??
Would U take that "RisK"? I won't let anyone near my "arrow" or S*T:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SiNa
07-21-2007, 07:56 PM

Would U take that "RisK"? I won't let anyone near my "arrow" or S*T:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What do you mean? its not a risk. just try it by using a proxy, and the ip changes. nothing happens. if you're being caught while trading, then they will ban you or disable your account. but not when the ip changes!?!

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 07:57 PM

What do you mean? its not a risk. just try it by using a proxy, and the ip changes. nothing happens. if you're being caught while trading, then they will ban you or disable your account. but not when the ip changes!?!

Why don't U try that on BitemeTV and see how long your account last, bro?

SiNa
07-21-2007, 07:59 PM

i dont have bitmetv, but i have tried it on other trackers.

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 08:00 PM

Looks like someone is talking from experience :naughty:

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 08:05 PM

Looks like someone is talking from experience :naughty:

Or Oink fore that matter, go ahead and give it a shot , Oink and BimetV , Using a Proxy.... I dare U, Buddy.

SiNa
07-21-2007, 08:08 PM
what!?! i did it a hundred times on oink!!

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 08:11 PM

haha :P

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 08:17 PM

Okay!!:D I was "bluffing " about Oink, just wanted to see your "reaction", :happy: But BimeTv , is another story:frusty:

SiNa
07-21-2007, 08:19 PM

Okay!!:D I was "bluffing " about Oink, just wanted to see your "reaction", :happy: But BimeTv , is another story:frusty:

Yeah right:whistling

fstrulz
07-21-2007, 08:35 PM
Country IP change won't get your account disabled. But (assuming that the account comes with email)...

Country IP change + password change on the same day = Disabled.

You have to trade with someone you can trust, wait for at least 3 days to changed the password, and the account will be fine.

P.S. This applies to ALL trackers.

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Country IP change won't get your account disabled. But (assuming that the account comes with email)...

Country IP change + password change on the same day = Disabled.

You have to trade with someone you can trust, wait for at least 3 days to changed the password, and the account will be fine.

P.S. This applies to ALL trackers.

You can telll the person whom ur trading with to change the email (to ur email) and then do a pass recovery that way u dont need to trust the person e.g. change pass after 3 days..

But this will only work if wht ur saying is true