PDA

View Full Version : ** Sharing is Caring **

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 07:43 PM
What can i say...I would like a FSC invite for FREE :P

Isit it possable to get into this tracker for free i mean i have heard they have some bad ass Martial Arts Selection e.g. "FSC Fight Club"

I love K1 and UFC is the best so it would be nice to get into this tracker cz as far as my knowlege goes (not very far :rolleyes:) FSC have the best martial arts content..

If Someone is feeling generous and they just want to give away an invite they have i am the MAN :cool:

And remember Sharing is Caring :naughty:

LuckIEE
07-21-2007, 07:47 PM
get a pwt invite same stuff professional wrestling torrents i gave away mine yesterday.

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 07:55 PM
What can i say...I would like a FSC invite for FREE :P

Isit it possable to get into this tracker for free i mean i have heard they have some bad ass Martial Arts Selection e.g. "FSC Fight Club"

I love K1 and UFC is the best so it would be nice to get into this tracker cz as far as my knowlege goes (not very far :rolleyes:) FSC have the best martial arts content..

If Someone is feeling generous and they just want to give away an invite they have i am the MAN :cool:

And remember Sharing is Caring :naughty:

PM me your Email , I will Invite U to Both MMA and FCZ for FREE........

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 07:56 PM
PWT sucks man they never have the latest shit expect for Wrestling which i aint into i like the hardcore shit haha

And MMA + FCZ have shit ass speeds lol plus their pre times are a load of ass

Enlightened
07-21-2007, 08:01 PM
PWT sucks man they never have the latest shit expect for Wrestiling which i aint into i like the hardcore shit haha

MMA is not that "bad", but I am nOT sure I have seen anyone offering UFC Invites here. It is really along shot, I will love to get 1 myseldf, if I see it posted here.:D:D:D

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 08:04 PM
I will love to get 1 myseldf, if I see it posted here.:D:D:D

oi this is my thread only im allowed to ask for free stuff :P:P

mrfun1981
07-21-2007, 09:12 PM
try xtremewrestlingtorrents.net they have loads of MMA stuff on there

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 09:53 PM
try xtremewrestlingtorrents.net they have loads of MMA stuff on there

XWT are only good with Wrestling everything else sucks e.g. pre times, peers etc etc in my opinion

ceasar
07-22-2007, 01:47 AM

What? Get out of here! MMA is goddamn fast!

Elit3_T3AM
07-22-2007, 12:27 PM
MMA is slow for me dude i try to get the latest sh*t n speeds are never good enough

mikechrobot
07-22-2007, 01:01 PM
and you think FSC with 2 peers on each MMA torrent are going to be that great, it's obvious u don't want it only because of MMA, MMA tracker has good pres, speeds, and a lot of rare stuff that you can't find anywhere else. It's the best tracker for MMA by far

Elit3_T3AM
07-22-2007, 01:25 PM
and you think FSC with 2 peers on each MMA torrent are going to be that great

I thought FSC would have had much more peers then that and faster speeds + pre-times, ma bad

mikechrobot
07-22-2007, 01:35 PM
FSC has less than 5k users, how did u expect so much peers ;)

nadeem111as
07-22-2007, 01:58 PM
that has another way to make good ratio

Elit3_T3AM
07-22-2007, 02:01 PM
that has another way to make good ratio

Yeh because i think if you seed for 72hours you get a 1:1 ratio :cool:

dragos
07-22-2007, 02:03 PM
FSC has 8003 peers ATM. And even on older torrents with 1 or 2 peers it is a reasonable speed , they have high bandwith there to compensate for the low user DT

MoCca
07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
realy fsc is not so great i have it for a long time it has 3k users and pretimes not so good ,i prefer pt and sct , yes its a great comunity, verr y rare not manny people has it , and is verry hard to get into because the severe rules

TorrentMaster9
07-22-2007, 02:14 PM
the best you can get for k1 and ufc is mma tracker. fsc is a tracker who donīt have even half of the torrents mma have and probably they wonīt have even 2 or 3 seeds. I remeber,that sometimes, to find a torrent with more than 5 leechers, you had to browse like 5 pages

DV8type
07-22-2007, 05:37 PM
damn....i can smell the hate....
-I dont believe this was a review thread....

If any1 is unhappy with there account at FSC feel free to PM me, it can be taken care of....FSC is NOT for everyone.

SgtMajor
07-22-2007, 05:41 PM
I'll take one if you're kicking out them that don't want it, yet at the same time keeping out those that do want it! :)

God, I hate being on probation :D

DominatoR
07-22-2007, 05:50 PM
From what I can see here, a lot of you guys are saying that this tracker is pretty bad :/. Dont think thats really the truth. I mean, probably it has a great community and surely, it must have some pretty nice content ... I dont really know how it is, because I've never had an account there, but still, I think it should be appreciated .
Anyway, maybe i'll oneday have the ocassion of seeing myself how FSC is :) .

Elit3_T3AM
07-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey Dave can you send an invite to an FSC Fight Club Fan (ME ME ME) ;)

Maybe we can get togeather and talk about some UFC sh*t haha

UFC 73 was wicked :)

Whos your favourite..??

nadeem111as
07-22-2007, 09:15 PM
who told you that it is bad
it is very very nice tracker

Elit3_T3AM
07-22-2007, 09:19 PM
who told you that it is bad
it is very very nice tracker

Well as far as i know it is a great tracker thats why i requested for it but so many ppl have said it has few peers and bla bla bla bla :whistling

Elit3_T3AM
07-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Anyone feel generous haha ;)

ceasar
07-24-2007, 05:04 AM
and you think FSC with 2 peers on each MMA torrent are going to be that great, it's obvious u don't want it only because of MMA, MMA tracker has good pres, speeds, and a lot of rare stuff that you can't find anywhere else. It's the best tracker for MMA by far
200 percent! MMA is the best tracker for martial arts. And in this area no other tracker including FSC can beat it, because it's dedicated to that stuff. Simple fact. And about speed, I can't complain about speed, cause it reaches my maximum speed on MMA :)
FSC has it advantages if you looking for community though.

Skiz
07-24-2007, 05:44 AM
From what I can see here, a lot of you guys are saying that this tracker is pretty bad :/. Dont think thats really the truth. I mean, probably it has a great community and surely, it must have some pretty nice content ... I dont really know how it is, because I've never had an account there, but still, I think it should be appreciated .
Anyway, maybe i'll oneday have the ocassion of seeing myself how FSC is :) .

The content is fine, there just aren't nearly enough members. I'd like to see their user base double so there would be some actual activity. It's currently at 3,100.

The majority of the torrents have 1-5 seeders. I have an account there but have never downloaded a single thing. I just don't think I could seed there.

DV8type
07-24-2007, 06:45 AM
We by no means are as big as trackers that are dedicated to Fight related material. We are a true PRIVATE tracker. A small userbase is a big part of keeping it private. We do however compensate for a file ratio w/ a share index system that give you credit for seeding time.

btw, a few people who are posting about FSC are not part of FSC so they basing their opinion on speculation

optimistik
07-24-2007, 07:19 AM
FSC is a great tracker. The lack of peers means nothing. The share index system makes it easy to stay on the site, not to mention free download slots the staff gives out whenever they get drunk. I just don't understand why anyone expects a general site to be as good as a dedicated site. Please tell me how many general sites are as good as oink for music or music-vids for music videos.

My opinion is not based off what I read for those of you that care I am a member there.

znik
07-24-2007, 07:43 AM
If you guys want a tracker with 1000leechers (RIAA included) on every torrent, you can go find demonoid or some public tracker.

I love small trackers and especially FSC where you can download anything, any time without worrying about your ratio, due to the unique bonus system.

It may not be specialized in martial arts as MMA is, but I find many other reasons to love it.