PDA

View Full Version : RTS Account Giveaway W/ Buffer

mforcex
07-21-2007, 11:11 PM
RTS account with 10GB buffer
Requirements: From the USA, if your IP starts with 71 or 72 you automatically win the account.
With RTS you have to ask the admin to change your e-mail, which he will.

I am getting the account name changed ASAP (should be within the next few hours) and then I have no problem giving out the account.

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 11:13 PM
I cant belive you just said that haha

If mota is reading this say bye bye RTS

mforcex
07-21-2007, 11:15 PM

lol I don't care, that is why I'm giving it away. If someone doesn't take it, it will go inactive in 40 days :P

tupac
07-21-2007, 11:16 PM

either way he will say by by RTS, since he is giving away the account :rolleyes:. He has nothing to loose

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 11:21 PM
either way he will say by by RTS, since he is giving away the account :rolleyes:. He has nothing to loose

Well that wouldnt be very nice for the person who wins the account from mforcex since the account would get disabled

In that case giveaway is pointless since both people lose out

mforcex
07-21-2007, 11:24 PM

Well that wouldnt be very nice for the person who wins the account from mforcex since the account would get disabled

In that case giveaway is pointless since both people lose out

Why are you assuming that it would be disabled for him? As originally stated, if your IP starts with those numbers, you automatically win since there is no way in hell you could get disabled.