PDA

View Full Version : i have a problem with TL's uploads

fOgfOx
07-22-2007, 01:18 PM
what i mean is that every thing im downloading from TL goes down vey fast(:D).
but when i start to seed it, it goes extreamly slowwwwww...(:cry:)

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1714/slowcc1.jpg

im useing uTorrent 1.7.2, so the program opens automaticly the right ports, but still i cant get rid of the red circle in the bottom which informs that there is a problem with the firewall or the router.

im desperate :cry::cry::cry:

Ratzy Rox
07-22-2007, 01:32 PM
1/ Your max upload speed may be up to 20 times lower than your download speed depending on your internet connection. Pay more money if you want it to be higher.

2/ When there's 1600 people competing to upload to 100 people your obviously not going to upload at your maximum speed since the 100 people can only download as fast as their connections allow.

3/ http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm to figure out how to forward your ports. If your firewall doesn't support upnp, which it wont if you've got any sense then utorrent wont be able to forward ports correctly.

Oh, also its a good idea to get rid of the tracker url from your screenshot. It contains your passkey which someone could use very easily to download from your account instead of their own.

I-HAVE-IT-M8
07-22-2007, 01:36 PM

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3985/slowjt9.jpg

im useing uTorrent 1.7.2, so the program opens automaticly the right ports, but still i cant get rid of the red circle in the bottom which informs that there is a problem with the firewall or the router.

M8 CHANGE YOUR PASS KEY NOW:)

KSA
07-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Your case may effected from many sides:

* Your actual upload speed is poor!
* There are a lot of seeders with you, so you won't get your full upload speed!
* uTorrent 1.7.X is already banned in TL!
* You didn't open the uTorrent port in your router!
* Your uTorrent setting configured wrong!

I am not really sure :\

GaleaNatur
07-22-2007, 01:37 PM
1)hide ur passkey from the screenshot

2)i believe it's problem with the ports....try to open the port manually

KevinGarnet
07-22-2007, 01:42 PM
yes it's problem with ports.. and also this version of client is banned from a lot of trackers.. so changes version and configure your ports..

BlueLabel
07-22-2007, 01:56 PM
* uTorrent 1.7.X is already banned in TL!

this is from TL

**The tracker now updates the stats correctly for all bittorrent clients. However, we still recommend that you avoid the following clients:

- BitTorrent++,
- Nova Torrent,
- TorrentStorm.
- Old editions of Bitlord**

no one mention anything about uTorrent...
are you sure?? cause I'm using uTorrent 1.7.1 and everything working just fine.

xeros
07-22-2007, 02:01 PM
* Utorrent 1.7.x is or was banned from TL

* U need to open ports in your router, and not only your client

* you know what you exact max upload speed is?

seppypom
07-22-2007, 02:01 PM
IF the client was banned, the tracker status would not say "working". It would say the client was banned.

kingrob
07-22-2007, 02:23 PM

i would also yes for you to change your passkey m8 or you will see alot of ppl leeching on it and your ratio will take the hit

Edit i have reset your passkey for you

GaleaNatur
07-22-2007, 02:29 PM

i would also yes for you to change your passkey m8 or you will see alot of ppl leeching on it and your ratio will take the hit

how?:blink:

kingrob
07-22-2007, 02:34 PM

how?:blink:

being TL admin helps :)

mbucari1
07-22-2007, 02:37 PM
For all of you telling this guy o change his passkry, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU QUOTING HIM??!! When he changes it, your quote WILL NOT be changed.

Do this poor guy a favor and edit YOUR posts.

kingrob
07-22-2007, 02:40 PM
For all of you telling this guy o change his passkry, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU QUOTING HIM??!! When he changes it, your quote WILL NOT be changed.

it does not matter any more that passkey is gone anyone trying to use it will not get any use from it :)

mbucari1
07-22-2007, 02:41 PM

it does not matter any more that passkey is gone anyone trying to use it will not get any use from it :)yeah, but that was a pretty stupid thing to do. I felt like I had to point that out :)

fOgfOx
07-22-2007, 04:35 PM
thank you all for your help, ill try your advices.

and thx kingrob for saving my account from my noobish mistake.

Mems
07-22-2007, 06:30 PM
yes ; probleme with ur port
try to open it manually