PDA

View Full Version : Site for Invites

andrewlee7
07-22-2007, 08:04 PM
I found this site which has free invites to trackers.

http://tracker-invites.uk.to

Thought it might be useful for people who are new to torrenting or people who are looking for high level trackers. I have got a few invites from it. Try it out!

Note: Not sure whether this is against the rules, please remove it if it is.

nadeem111as
07-22-2007, 08:09 PM
thanks

Crappy
07-22-2007, 08:10 PM
It looks good :)

npaixao33
07-22-2007, 08:11 PM
o know that site before, but you need invite to enter the site...

andrewlee7
07-22-2007, 08:14 PM
o know that site before, but you need invite to enter the site...

Don't think you need an invite to register but registrations seem to be open right now.

TheFoX
07-22-2007, 09:18 PM
You can read the forums as a guest, so you don't necessarily need to register, unless you want to post.

BlueLabel
07-22-2007, 09:27 PM
I don't think they give invitation right away.
I believe they have some rules for that.
thanks dude.

tupac
07-22-2007, 09:33 PM
I found this site which has free invites to trackers.

http://tracker-invites.uk.to

Thought it might be useful for people who are new to torrenting or people who are looking for high level trackers. I have got a few invites from it. Try it out!

Note: Not sure whether this is against the rules, please remove it if it is.

Actually, you can't get there high level trackers, only low level. That site is good only for newbies in the private tracker world.

From the forums: (from a member with very high reputation, the highest reputation that I saw there)

An important problem is that there are no high level giveaways.people are offering inv that most of the users already have. when i joined this forum there was a big fight for level 3,4,5 inv.now people are bagging to giveaway inv. these inv are for the same trackers. this is interesting and good for new users,but in a few days they come to have the same acc as everybody here. with some exceptions.
i know that the reason for which most people joined this forum is to get inv. in order to get inv they want to have many donation points. they giveaway what they had before joining this forum,they give away inv they got from acc given in this forum.
IN ORDER FOR THIS FORUM TO HAVE A DIRECTION,IT NEEDS HIGH LEVEL GIVEAWAYS. HIGHER THAN LEVEL 6.
i bag of you start giving high level invites for this forum to rise not to stagnate.people lose their interest if they are given the same old things again and again.
i know everybody has sisters,brothers,mothers,fathers,dogs,cats and so on. you can spare a high level invite once a month. if you giveaway such inv you can be harsh in choosing the winner.it will meter to you and you will not give them to just anybody. it is crazy to bag someone to take an inv from you.

i am sorry if anybody sees this post as foolish or stupid or crazy. just think about it. do not give to get something back. give to make somebody happy and then think about what you get out of it.

Gosht
07-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the information !!!

andrewlee7
07-22-2007, 09:43 PM
@Tupac:

They have recently reorganised and redone the site so that it is easier to give higher level invites to good users. In the past few days higher level invites are starting to be given out.

BlueLabel
07-22-2007, 10:18 PM
of courese they don't share high trackers.
people don't care to get band from TL Demonoid TD and stuff.
people afraid to get band from OINK FTN CZONE, and that's why they don't share those kind of trackers.
I check it and they don't have rules for asking or giving invitation. everyone in his first post can ask for one.
but still as it said earlier... it's good for beginner.
good site I say.

Night0wl
07-22-2007, 10:30 PM
What is wrong with a new forum like that is that it seems to mostly attract people that only have posts like "can I have..." or "I have...". I'm sure if people were more community like and started posting in more than just invites and request section, it would be a lot better. Some do and it has also happened that higher level invites have been given there, although we prefer that people are careful with those and go thru a mod.

Let's put it this way. Would you dare to give an invite to someone that you know absolutely nothing about, except that he/she wants that tracker and has these to show. I know I don't (although I have in the past), because I am the type that checks prior posts before making any decision.

I like the idea of the forum though as there is no trading at all allowed. + there have been some problem, which hopefully have been fixed now.

Wilton331
07-22-2007, 10:36 PM
I like your sig. Blue_Skies. Good form.

InTooDeep
07-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Why do you keep on saying "they"? Aren't you one of the founders of that site? So far, it has been a spamheaven ever since this site has opened. Good luck recruiting new people, you'll need it! :yup:

Night0wl
07-22-2007, 11:31 PM
nvm. my mistake :)

InTooDeep
07-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Blue_skies, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the person who created this thread;)

muyoso
07-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I am a member of the site, and I think its fantastic. Each person gets to set his/her own rules for giving away invites. If you want to see proof of good ratios on other sites before giving one away, that is your choice. They are giving away high level trackers, but you have to give away a lot of invites on the site before you gain enough reputation there for others to trust you. Also, there is no trading, as most sites frown on that. Pretty much there is nothing about the site that I do not like.

KSA
07-23-2007, 06:20 AM
It's a good site indeed for newbies, GL all.

ohmboys
07-23-2007, 06:26 AM
very good site indeed .

zedex
07-23-2007, 07:00 AM
thanks a lot

SAM
07-23-2007, 08:24 AM
Thx M8

Rattlesnake
07-23-2007, 09:01 AM
thx

KevinGarnet
07-23-2007, 09:46 AM
it really good site.. thnx for this.. but invite to low level trackers is not hard to get..

koekie
07-23-2007, 11:02 AM
the site is awsome, alot of free invites to be given away. im a power shareer on there

ChelseaManiac
07-23-2007, 12:03 PM
There are decent level invites given out, they have had FB, PT, Bitmetv, ScT also an FTWR some time back. These were all given out to the best sharers, they are trying to say,

"Get what you want by giving all you've got"

boss55
07-25-2007, 12:23 PM
tx man good advice

vytexx
07-25-2007, 08:05 PM
THX. Good site

TCD004
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
It is a nice pretty nice site, but you have to be first a power or super sharer to receive a high (5 or higher) tracker invite... Nobody will send for a leecher or a user invite and risk a ban on a high level tracker (FTN, ScT, PT, BitMeTV)