PDA

View Full Version : Trackers With Insanely Strict Rules

whitepawn2a6
07-23-2007, 04:54 AM
Out of all the trackers I'm a member at BTmusic has the strictest rules I have even seen. You can't seed more than one torrent, can't download more than 4 torrents at a time, no poweruser class to go up to without donations, can not upload without permission...

i'm frustrated.. :angry:

i've been getting this: "Are you sure, that you really want to download that torrent?!? Please finish downloading earlier torrents first :)"
for the last hour with only one download going... sad

kizz200
07-23-2007, 05:39 AM
SharedCl...good tracker for good user...but cheaters and leecher, they havent oportunity...ban inmediatly...

BtArg...the same rulez than SharedCl...

mbucari1
07-23-2007, 05:41 AM
umm, OiNK

goinclubbin
07-23-2007, 06:13 AM
Oink definately!

Night0wl
07-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Out of all the trackers I'm a member at BTmusic has the strictest rules I have even seen. You can't seed more than one torrent, can't download more than 4 torrents at a time, no poweruser class to go up to without donations, can not upload without permission...

i've been getting this: "Are you sure, that you really want to download that torrent?!? Please finish downloading earlier torrents first :)"

Are you really sure about that seeding 1 torrent at a time thing. I thought it was 70 and not 1.

About that 4 torrents at a time thing that's a fact. I asked a mod about it too and he/she said that they didn't want users downloading them just for the heck of it (or something in that direction). It isn't even client based, but site based, so if you download a torrentfile, then you better download that torrent.

whitepawn2a6
07-23-2007, 06:28 AM

Are you really sure about that seeding 1 torrent at a time thing. I thought it was 70 and not 1.

About that 4 torrents at a time thing that's a fact. I asked a mod about it too and he/she said that they didn't want users downloading them just for the heck of it (or something in that direction). It isn't even client based, but site based, so if you download a torrentfile, then you better download that torrent.

what the heck? are you kidding me, site based? that's like the weirdest thing i've ever heard. yeesh. i guess that's why i can't download anything else. i've been clicking like on multiple torrents for hours now because i thought that there was something wrong with a specific torrent file only... i don't remember this being listed in the faq. trackers always tell users to read the rules and the faq. but come on, how can they not list that bit of info in the faq. people like me always read the darn faq and rules over and over and over. if they listed it, it would've have save me a lot of stress over nothing. :wacko:

cm2
07-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Only being able to upload one torrent at a time is bad for the sites overall speed...

The must have a very stupid owner..

But other than that I would say Oink

KevinGarnet
07-23-2007, 09:34 AM
mhm.. Oink absolutely.. very strong rules..

Unstable1
07-23-2007, 10:58 AM
oink or bitmetv

vytexx
07-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Yes i think OiNK too

xbawksz
07-23-2007, 04:52 PM
oink has very leniant rules, are you kidding me? At most you are asked to keep a .5 ratio when you download over 150 gigs. That is not an insanely strict rule.

Although, the best rule is "you must have a cute avatar". That is classic.

fridash
07-23-2007, 08:20 PM
def OINK

Cmon
07-23-2007, 08:23 PM
OiNK rules looks fine.. maybe it's a bit hard to seed, but their rules aren't strict at all (at least for me :whistling)

SpiderPig
07-23-2007, 09:06 PM
ROFL

Oink:
- Everyone can upload
- PU+ is 10gigs upped and like 2 weeks (easiest)
- Seeding is really easy if you know how to (uploading your own FLACs, downloading the Rosetta Stone pack from other sites, and part-seeding other torrents like the x-men one)
- Maintain like a .4 ratio (easiest)
- No Hit n Run rules
- Great "preview" feature to allow you to not waste your ratio on an album

If you don't cheat or use a non-banned client (like on any other trackers), OiNK has one of the least strict rules. Besides, you can just download the songs you like from an album

fatma
07-23-2007, 09:15 PM
wtf oink, are you ok ? oink's rules are the easiest comparing them to bitmetv's . open bitmetv's faq and start to read . there are something like 100 reasons to disable your account on the faq.php

TheFoX
07-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I hate rules. I much prefer guidelines instead. They blend with common sense easier.

blackbird
07-23-2007, 09:21 PM
wtf oink, are you ok ? oink's rules are the easiest comparing them to bitmetv's . open bitmetv's faq and start to read . there are something like 100 reasons to disable your account on the faq.php

yea.. :yup: .. oink rules arent hard . the only tough part is seeding

nadeem111as
07-23-2007, 09:26 PM
oink + WB

07-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Oink+FTN :P

Roark
07-24-2007, 11:39 AM
Bitmetv must be trying to win this thread:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7668/bmtvto7.jpg

Not just some noob either, that's an 80 week account. Post on our forums at your own risk ought to be added to their novel of a FAQ.

Cmon
07-24-2007, 12:27 PM
utorrent 1.7** got banned a lot
doesn't matter if he got a 100 weeks account if he can't read the rules

zizo85
07-24-2007, 12:39 PM
4 sure oink

Roark
07-24-2007, 12:44 PM
utorrent 1.7** got banned a lot
doesn't matter if he got a 100 weeks account if he can't read the rules

Oo He got banned for posting that, not for using utorrent 1.7.* ...

fatma
07-24-2007, 01:32 PM
as far as i remember he is an exigo admin, or mod .

limpdickkid
07-24-2007, 02:00 PM
It says in BIG BOLD LETTERS on the BitMeTV homepage not to use anything after uTorrent 1.6.1. So if he cant read that then he needs to go.

http://bayimg.com/IAePNaaBg

Something Else
07-24-2007, 04:11 PM
I think oink are always fair and all the rules they have are perfectly normal and valid....And they aren't that strict either, maybe I've been lucky??

Gosht
07-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Oink !!!

fatma
07-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I think oink are always fair and all the rules they have are perfectly normal and valid....And they aren't that strict either, maybe I've been lucky??

or maybe there are too many users that want to transcode music @ 64kbps crap into 320 kbps .
actually the only strict rule in oink is the transcoding rule . all the other rules are fair enough, and even easier than on other trackers (even the acceptable share ratio is so low....)