PDA

View Full Version : The Megalith - a new upcoming film for your comments

ix_silver
07-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Audience can usually tell better then the writer what its worth, so I hope for your input and feedback before we're in to production. Silver

“THE MEGALITH”
“The Gate of Aasa, Päike, and The Journey of The Prince
The Slayer of Dragons”

in to the sky like megalithic pillars. It seemes as if a small cloud filly had just skipped behind the left tower.

KING TÕIVULEMB
(continuing, amazed, to a trader)
Did you see it, behind the Tall Inn?

He looks up. A heard of thirty-three white cloud-mustangs is galloping the expanse. The filly hops out from behind the tower tries to keep up with the herd. The herd soon settles to eat cloud grass. A plethora of cloud animals appears: fish, bigger fish, a fox playing with a mouse, A whale, dolphins and some creatures we would have no name for. They are engaged in a sweeping game of life.

Suddenly the clouds are a big mouth of sharp teeth, a dragon, that swallows up the play, lightening bellow at the people of the town from the dark thunderstorm monster dilating and whirling its lizard-like body in a whirlwind. Darkness, rain and twisters sweep in the town. Chaos is loose at the City Square.
CUT OUT

The gathered hundreds of thousands bring forth an exclamation in quintessence.

Biggles
07-23-2007, 02:06 PM
This place just gets weirder and weirder.

:unsure:

Cheese
07-23-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm guessing you wrote that in your native tongue and then put it through Babelfish. It's very unique and just a little bit mental, well done.

Barbarossa
07-23-2007, 02:56 PM
No, I think biggles always talks like that :dabs:

Proper Bo
Babelfish translates pished scottish talk into english now?:o

oh wait, you didn't mean big les.

Barbarossa
mindpiss :01:

Proper Bo
07-23-2007, 02:57 PM
No, I think biggles always talks like that :dabs:

ffs barbie, fuck off and die.

[/the]

Cheese
07-23-2007, 02:59 PM
You're funny guys.

I did actually quote JK Nutter but thought the quote size was a bit offensive.

Biggles
07-23-2007, 03:13 PM
:dabs:

Is this going to be an Anime then?

Barbarossa
07-23-2007, 03:39 PM
lololol cheese's sig

Sextent
07-23-2007, 07:18 PM
We could play a game of Guess the native language but Snee would win it so that would be pointless.

sear
07-23-2007, 08:44 PM
:blink::blink: wow that's getting made into a movie?

Barbarossa
07-23-2007, 09:38 PM
See it first on youtube :dabs:

ix_silver
07-24-2007, 09:09 AM
So you did not like the foreign names? All right then :) I give you a different segment of the same writing with different character names. Is it still bablefish? I think your names and icons are more weird then my writing, funny though. Be honest I take critique with no insult.

EXT. GOLDSPINNERS FOREST – DAY

Cuillaume kicks and flutters, rambles. Quenby tries to wake Cuillaume again, then pulls him on his shoulder, and carries him towards the bridge.

EXT. BATTLEFIELD – DAY

The warriors have got the net trap over the Frog; some are now on his back pulling the ropes tight. The hundred fighters in the distance start to pull the ropes.

IAN
(to Tall)
Fire-Eater, get a way! He’s going
Down.

--
CUT OUT ALOT OF STUFF HERE

Below the hill, the hero is carrying Quenby, in the megalithic corridor marked with pointed granite pillars bordering the massive crowds. He is dripping with sweat, looks like he can go just a little further.

QUENBY
You are a mighty army the end of
chaos.

Biggles
07-24-2007, 10:26 AM
ECHICHIJOLE? :unsure:

I wouldn't know where to begin on this. If it is an anime I daresay it is as likely to succeed as any - would be cheesy as a real life movie though. You would need a LOTR's budget to even get close to pulling something like that off....and even then...

I will refer to SGG who knows about these things - although she can be a tad harsh. :unsure:

ix_silver
07-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Thank you Biggles, ECHICHIJOLE is funny midget, that's why the most uncommon use of letters. Waiting for SGG to comment. Harsh would be good as well, at least I would know what to fix. Well, the screenplay is 120pg, and I believe coherent 3 act story. Budgeted around 5m USD, if shoot in Eastern Europe, with few stars. Wouldn't mind doing it with 80m USD, and geting GBO of 160m USD, but can you get a major distributor behind something so oriented for youth and families? :ph34r:

ix_silver
07-25-2007, 08:27 AM
Barbarossa, admit it you are afraid of the competition, or you are the South Park kind of fella, more of a fighter then lover, am I right?

brotherdoobie
07-25-2007, 08:47 AM
Barbarossa, admit it you are afraid of the competition, or you are the South Park kind of fella, more of a fighter then lover, am I right?

:glag:

-bd

Barbarossa
07-25-2007, 09:40 AM

I................

:blink:

What? :ermm:

ix_silver
08-14-2007, 08:47 AM
We could play a game of Guess the native language but Snee would win it so that would be pointless.

here's a clue: it's not in bablefish