PDA

View Full Version : "Was invited by an awesome person to a particular tracker.."

amirji
07-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi All,

I've been invited to a particular tracker by a great person! I thank them very much for doing so. My question is, I'm now realizing that I dont think I will use it, only for the reason that I was invited to a better tracker few hours later. Can I give the account away, respectively, in the invites forum? This is a Level 3 Acct.

Am I in any way dis-respecting the person that sent me the invite? I feel bad, and I don't want the acct to go to waiste, when somebody could use it.

Please, some input. Thank you.

Amirji

Fibo
07-23-2007, 03:39 PM
I think you should let it get disabled or delete it youself.

If you traded to get the account then its fair game. If was Given to you for free then i personally don't think that its right to give it to someone else. Unless you actually know for sure that this person will never cheat or trade it, but that probably what the person thought who gave it to you so...

I dont know I just dont think its right, but hey thats me.

Skiz
07-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Why not just ask the inviter?

amirji
07-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Fibo,

I appreciate the input, good advice!

Skizo,

Your right, I shall ask the inviter.

Thank you both!

Fibo
07-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Why not just ask the inviter?

You can do that, and then do what ever you want with the invite.

I would find it disrespectful though.

BlueLabel
07-23-2007, 03:52 PM
dude there is another thing
if your inviter allow you to pass it make sure you give it to some you trust so your inviter won't get band.

freedom
07-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Anyway.. where's the trust these days ? huh ? just got warned to a tracker (very good one) because 2 of my invites got disabled (fakers).. those was invited by me for free and they promise me that they don't cheat ever.. and.. now.. what's next.. how can i trust someone else and invite him in a giveway or something like that.. ?

what i think it's that invites to high end trackers it's only for a friend of u.. so from now i'll consider more about that.
Maybe i'm offtopic.. but think twice when u invite someone.

see u latter. cheers. ^^

fatma
07-23-2007, 05:41 PM
amirji , just ask the staff of the tracker to disable the account , that's it .
if you give it away, you never know what will happen to the account . for example :
it may be traded for something else
it may go through 5-6 hands until it stops elsewhere
it may be buffered for any reason (selling invites, trading for something good etc)
it may be used by a cheater (fake-ratio maker etc)
it may be used for "leeching till death"

an the person that is responsible for this is the person that invited you . for example in bitmetv they add the downloaded amount of the invitee (that has been disabled for leeching) to a download amount of the inviter .

SpiderPig
07-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Wow, finally someone here who doesnt trade a given account with the first chance he/she gets. Congrads, I applaud you

As for the account, just give it away or let it die.

InTooDeep
07-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Either do what FalconsSB said or just do:
www.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/delacct.php (http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/delacct.php)

(xxxxxxxxxxx being the site's URL)

:)

BlueLabel
07-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Anyway.. where's the trust these days ? huh ? just got warned to a tracker (very good one) because 2 of my invites got disabled (fakers).. those was invited by me for free and they promise me that they don't cheat ever.. and.. now.. what's next.. how can i trust someone else and invite him in a giveway or something like that.. ?

what i think it's that invites to high end trackers it's only for a friend of u.. so from now i'll consider more about that.
Maybe i'm offtopic.. but think twice when u invite someone.

see u latter. cheers. ^^

is there any black list in this site???
that's good way to know who cann't be trust.

dude cheer up
what's the two trackers you got band maybe I can help you.

blackbird
07-23-2007, 08:14 PM
really appreciate your honesty amirji .. :)

better talk to your inviter .. he could give that account to someone else he knows.. why waste an account by deleting it

freedom
07-23-2007, 09:05 PM
@bluelabel (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bluelabel-173726)

i will report them for sure in the specific thread and after all to trust someone today it's means a lot.

amirji
07-23-2007, 09:46 PM
I'd like to thank everybody for their input. I have talked to the inviter, and "it" says it will be taken care of. I'm glad to hear that the account continues to live and will be put in use, and hopefully good use. :-)

Thank you all

KSA
07-23-2007, 09:50 PM
hehe, just keep it, u won't lose anything :P