PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Vs Klitschko

bally
06-22-2003, 03:46 PM
hi i missed the fight between these two and was wondering if anyone has this cos i cant find it rite now. any help much appreciated

fugley
06-22-2003, 04:12 PM
Heard Klitschko was winning on points just before it was stopped. I wasn't interested but I am now. Would be greatful If I could partake too.

Thanks

bally
06-22-2003, 06:46 PM
yeah Klitschko was winning until ref stopped match because of a bad cut around his eye, but that guy looked like one bad mf!! he made lewis tremble on his kness as well, not easy!! i wanna watch it now!!!!! but lennox should watch out for byrd... that guy is also a bad muther fucker! the only one to beat Klitschko. anyway anyone have this file??? any help much apreciated thanks

Busyman
06-22-2003, 07:26 PM
What's bad is Klich could see fine. The cut was at the eyebrow (looked like another mouth). Lennox was talking much shit saying he would have beat him the next 2 rounds. What a crock!! :P There has 2b a rematch. It'll be the first white heavyweight in over a decade. :lol: I'll be happy too see it.

BlackcurrantBoozeTube
06-22-2003, 07:33 PM
Yeah, It'd be cool to see someone actually give Lennox a decent fight. It's a shame it was stopped 'cos of the cut. Some of the best fighters in the world never make it to the top 'coz they cut/bleed too easily. Goes to show that if you haven't got the whole package, you can't be the real deal. Lennox has only got 1-2 fights left in him anyway, so a new champ will arrive soon.

Paul_NFFC
06-25-2003, 12:15 AM
hey guys my friend actually paid to watch this boxingmatch on tv cuz it was payper view and he captured it to his pc and burnt it to vcd..next time i see him ill try and borrow it from him and try and rip it to my hardrive and put it on kazaa..should see him within the next day or 2 so maybe have a hash for this soon :)

EDIT : just posted verified in verified hashes section

Busyman
06-25-2003, 04:40 AM
Hard to believe it was on PPV. It was on HBO first and reshown a million times. Are you being truthful

crazy_billy_bats
06-25-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@25 June 2003 - 04:40
Hard to believe it was on PPV. It was on HBO first and reshown a million times. Are you being truthful
of course he is its always on pay per view in the UK.

its ridiculously expensive, a lot of people just get their cable chipped and get all channels for nuthin.

Paul_NFFC
06-25-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@25 June 2003 - 05:40
umm why would i lie about if it was pay per view or not? like what would i gain?

ask anyone in the uk if you had to pay for it and you'll see them saying yes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bally
06-25-2003, 08:39 PM
haha a request for a video clip turns into a mini court case, well anyway downloaded the fight thank u very much Paul for the sig, good fight, shame ref stopped fight. Klit did have a lot of heart just as the commentators said, but his eye was cut bad. but that lewis needs to build on his stamina. wish the best of luck for klit in his future career. thanks again.

ps fuck u busyman for ur ignorant comment of wanting to see a white man win the heavyweight championship. it should be better to see a skilled boxer outbox the lesser skilled boxer, regardless of colour. well thats just my honest opinion, still fuck u

Peace

Homersimpson
06-26-2003, 05:47 PM
Why get all hostile for the guy wanting to see a white champ??? Are you a racist?

Busyman
06-26-2003, 06:51 PM
I apologize Paul. I was thinking in my little American world instead of outside the box. For that moment I forgot the internet spans the globe. :blink: They showed it on HBO a million times over here.My bad. Really.

Now bally

I'M BLACK YOU STUPID FUCK.

Sitting there grandstanding and shit on your moral high ground when in this case there was no basis for it. I don't need you to tell me what boxing is about; I used to box when I was younger. Hell I was happy when Ruiz won (the first Spanish heavyweight). I've seen only black champs all my life and because I'm NOT racist I want to see something different.

so b4 you start cursing at folks

SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST

THINK (PROCESS THE INFORMATION AND POSSIBILITIES)

THEN SPEAK

DICKWAD
06-26-2003, 07:16 PM
HEy busyman not bad paul is a dick anyway hehe :lol:

Paul_NFFC
06-26-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by DICKWAD@26 June 2003 - 20:16
paul is a dick anyway
you on about me? :huh:

DICKWAD
06-26-2003, 07:24 PM
yeah but sry i found out busyman is a dick so sry

Busyman
06-26-2003, 07:26 PM
Now Dickwad is racist. Read some of his recent posts. He should be kicked off for this shit. He's a little gremlin roving around trying to stir up trouble. What a DICK HE IS.

DICKWAD
06-26-2003, 07:28 PM
SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE

Paul_NFFC
06-26-2003, 09:50 PM
well go ahead call me a dick i dont care..dissing people on forums is for pussys who hide behind there monitor i aint replying nomore to this thread cuz i cant be arsed with little kids who are just starting puberty calling me names when i never did anything rwong or never met them so just pissoff aight

i aint even gonna reply to you no more so save ya breath little boy and dont reply back to this

p.s your name really suits ya ;)

DICKWAD
06-27-2003, 07:09 AM
:lol: :lol: dumbass englisch :lol: :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
06-27-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by DICKWAD@27 June 2003 - 07:09
:lol: :lol: dumbass englisch :lol: :lol:
Hey mate you're an asswipe.

Is this boxing match on kazaa yet?!!

me wants !!!!!

DICKWAD
06-27-2003, 07:56 AM
:D asswipe ??? :lol:

jetje
06-27-2003, 09:59 AM
Well rather have the fights in the ring... <_<

people try to have some common descency towards eachother.
Paul thnx for the sig...

******* a typical cas of.... closed*************