PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about courtesy flushes?

MediaSlayer
07-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Here in the states they're getting to be standard, at least the places I've lived. So how about elsewhere?

tesco
07-23-2007, 10:27 PM
I only do it if it really stinks or there's visitors/im at someone's house. :ermm:

MediaSlayer
07-23-2007, 10:29 PM
but don't you ever get backsplash mist from it?

that's why i don't like em, i hate a watery bottom!

Sextent
07-23-2007, 11:02 PM
What in the name of fuck are you people talking about.

Skweeky
07-23-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm scared! Hold me :fear:

I hope, for the love of our Lord Jesus, that they are talking about bidets or something alike

Sextent
07-23-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm scared! Hold me :fear:

I hope, for the love of our Lord Jesus, that they are talking about bidets or something alike

So you think they are both gaylords.

MediaSlayer
07-23-2007, 11:38 PM
urban dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=courtesy+flush)

lynx
07-23-2007, 11:45 PM
You are all talking shit.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 02:56 AM
I only do it if it really stinks or there's visitors/im at someone's house. :ermm:

What he said.

Otherwise, if I'm on the pot, I'll stink up the place real good.

The best thing for shit smell after being on the pot is lighting a match. I have no idea why but the shit smell is gone.

Just pray there's no explosion.:cry:

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 03:02 AM
but don't you ever get backsplash mist from it?

that's why i don't like em, i hate a watery bottom!

Well also if you have teh diarrhea, flush before letting go so as not to have your own watery crap splash back up on your ass.

As soon as you let go, it's already going down.:01:

Also, a small bit of toilet paper is in order between the johnson and front of the inside of the bowl. The johnson rests there with the tissue as a buffer so it doesn't touch the inside of bowl or hang in the water.:sick:

Glad I could help owt. Yw in advance.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 03:02 AM
You are all talking shit.

No we aren....oh good wun.

Skiz
07-24-2007, 04:12 AM
Shit quality, but it always reminds me of this scene.

qMbCEbZM0DQ

Barbarossa
07-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Don't you silly merkins have air fresheners :blink:

thewizeard
07-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Here in the states they're getting to be standard, at least the places I've lived. So how about elsewhere?

I think it's a waste of water...

Barbarossa
07-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Bloody good point that, yes.

popopot
07-24-2007, 10:33 AM
Only done if there is a chance of blockage. Its best to keep things flowing.

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Oust maybe?

http://hazbi.pl/uploaded/Image/loga%20produkow/sc%20johnson/logo%20oust.jpg

manker
07-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Also, a small bit of toilet paper is in order between the johnson and front of the inside of the bowl. The rests there with the tissue as a buffer so it doesn't touch the inside of bowl or hang in the water.:sick:So that's where he is and it explains why he can't post.

Dave finally found employment, albeit as Busy's cawkblocker.

Biggles
07-24-2007, 11:33 AM
I am baffled as to what this is about. If the one has filled the bowl then it seems natural and normal to flush it away. That is the purpose of a flushing toilet. If you don't then it is an old fashioned cess pit with seat (and, I am pretty sure, flies).

manker
07-24-2007, 11:38 AM
I am baffled as to what this is about. If the one has filled the bowl then it seems natural and normal to flush it away. That is the purpose of a flushing toilet. If you don't then it is an old fashioned cess pit with seat (and, I am pretty sure, flies).
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=courtesy+flush

I think it's a merkin thing :dabs:

Barbarossa
07-24-2007, 11:39 AM
I think it's about flushing after each dropping, so to minimize smells.

Apparently, they don't have air fresheners in merkinland. :idunno:

Biggles
07-24-2007, 11:45 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=courtesy+flush

I think it's a merkin thing :dabs:

Ah toilet embarrassment - yup I think it is a Merkin thing.

I recall working in a hotel during a Uni summer break and being asked for a "comfort station" by a Merkin lady. I had never heard of such a thing but from her agitated state I guessed her desire. However, I hung out until she said toilet. I still have vaguely guilty feelings over that piece of petty cruelty :shifty:

Virtualbody1234
07-24-2007, 11:51 AM

What he said.

Otherwise, if I'm on the pot, I'll stink up the place real good.

The best thing for shit smell after being on the pot is lighting a match. I have no idea why but the shit smell is gone.

Just pray there's no explosion.:cry:
:O Boom!!! :O

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/c/c9/PEPCON_Explosion.gif

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Are they embarassed cuz their poo smells? :o

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Don't you silly merkins have air fresheners :blink:

Of course we do. Normally, at home, I don't do a courtesy flush. Wifey and my 6 year old can catch all dat azz stinkz.

Again, it's like what tesco said. If I'm over another person's house or have company then I courtesy flush. It doesn't get rid of the shit smell totally but
altogether:

courtesy flush every two logs or so (shit smell won't marinate)
strike a match (gets rid of shit smell entirely)
air freshener (covers up shit smell and/or lit match a bit)
bathroom fan (to 'elp suck that shit smell right outta dere)

is the most one can do.

Air fresheners just make it smell like shit swathed on flowers but I guess it's better than pure shit smell.

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Yeah but roses really smell like poooo-oooo-oooooooh

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Oust maybe?

Great so then it'll be shit smell and oust.

I lurves going into teh bathroom and getting that shoust smell.:ermm:

Barbarossa
07-24-2007, 01:38 PM
1. improve your diet. your shit won't smell so bad.
2. stop wasting water, you fucking greedy bastards.

that is all.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Are they embarassed cuz their poo smells? :o

We just don't like funking up someone's bathroom or funking up our own when company comes over.

We are very comforting of our visitors. When have them over for dinner we want them to eats to their heart's content and be comfortable. At cookouts we survez the alcohol so everyone can be relaxed.

Our home is a showplace.

manker
07-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Bet you don't show them the wank-pit.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
1. improve your diet. your shit won't smell so bad.
2. stop wasting water, you fucking greedy bastards.

that is all.

Shit always stinkz.

It's not that much water wasted. Many times it's only one extra flush.

We are not teh greedy basterts. It's not like we drinkz the waterz.

Also think about how often one shits over another's house or shit when having company.

I make sure I go before I go elsewhere and before company comes over (there is the rare occasion of someone popping in).

I can't even remember the last time I had to courtesy flush, tbh.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 01:46 PM

According to you, that's my basement.

Folks are always down there unless they are just popping in then it's the livingroom or family room.

Why you gotta bring up the wank, mank?:sneaky:

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Oust maybe?

Oust is a neutraliser. It actually works as well
Surprisingly enough

manker
07-24-2007, 02:06 PM

Folks are always down there unless they are just popping in then it's the livingroom or family room.

Oh, so you've done out the wank-pit so now it's a receptacle for expected guests, rather than an oratory for onanism.

Did she make you do it.

Alien5
07-24-2007, 02:16 PM

Oust is a neutralizer. It actually works as well
Surprisingly enough

fuck me! thats what they tell you...the word neutralizer wont fool me into believing its chemical free, do your really believe everything you're told in adverts? :o

Principal chemicals found in scented products are: http://www.kitchendoctor.com/reprints/common_chemicals.html

just go to google and type: air fresheners cause, and you'll find how much crap they put in these things, theres one good air freshener that i know of, its called an extractor fan.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 02:27 PM

Oust is a neutraliser. It actually works as well
Surprisingly enough

Ahh mmk. So you're telling me that I don't get that shoust smell then?

Actually there is some type of air freshener that wifey bought that comes in small pump spray bottle that is quite effective.

manker
07-24-2007, 02:29 PM
the word neutralizer wont fool me into believing its chemical free:blink:

Why would it fool anyone into thinking that it contained no chemicals.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 02:29 PM

Oh, so you've done out the wank-pit so now it's a receptacle for expected guests, rather than an oratory for onanism.

Did she make you do it.

Hell man, they came down there right after my knee was surgered.

I was down there hemmed up and had a Superbowl party ffs.:happy:

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 02:31 PM
the word neutralizer wont fool me into believing its chemical free:blink:

Why would it fool anyone into thinking that it contained no chemicals.

Why would it being called a neutralizer lead one to believe it is anything but an air freshener?:blink:

Alien5
07-24-2007, 02:40 PM
because it says so in the advert.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 02:46 PM
because it says so in the advert.

oic :crazy:

manker
07-24-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't think it does say so in the advert - I think the advert states that Oust is different from other air-fresheners because it neutralises the odour, rather than masking it.

manker
07-24-2007, 02:55 PM

Did she make you do it.

Hell man, they came down there right after my knee was surgered.

I was down there hemmed up and had a Superbowl party ffs.:happy:
Whoa! I bet it stank down there.

Considering you were laid up after being surgered <sic>, I imagine that your missus did the clean-up job before your mates popped over.

Either that or you sent out for some Oust and did a few courtesy sprays before the lads arrived :unsure:

Barbarossa
07-24-2007, 02:56 PM
what manker said.

EDIT: The post before the post above :mellow:

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 03:01 PM
Exactly, I never said it's not an airfreshener.
But I use it and it does actually work.
Usually when you use air fresheners you get this odd smell that still kinda contains the bad smell. The Oust stuff actually does take it away.

I never said it doesn't contain chemicals, it doesn't say that in the ad either.

Etheric oil is quite effective as well

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Exactly, I never said it's not an airfreshener.
But I use it and it does actually work.
Usually when you use air fresheners you get this odd smell that still kinda contains the bad smell. The Oust stuff actually does take it away.

I never said it doesn't contain chemicals, it doesn't say that in the ad either.

Etheric oil is quite effective as well

I find that Oust is Shoust and is no different than any other air freshener.

Oh and that air freshener neutalizerwhateverthefuck is called Calgon. It totally gets rid of shit smell and it is really a fucking.....body mist.:blink:

I'm looking at it right now and had no idea it was body mist. WTF?!

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 03:25 PM
It's usually like that...

People here in Scotland have spent ages trying to find a decent midgie repellant.
Avon accidentaly invented it with their 'skin so soft' range, which is actually moisturiser.

Not a midgie in sight if you put that stuff on

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 03:32 PM
It's usually like that...

People here in Scotland have spent ages trying to find a decent midgie repellant.
Avon accidentaly invented it with their 'skin so soft' range, which is actually moisturiser.

Not a midgie in sight if you put that stuff on
http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/321341.jpg

One spray of this little bottle and no smell. It's Hawaiian Ginger.

ghey:ermm:

Midgie? Is that a mosquito? I agree. Everyone I know uses Skin So Soft or has the Off! skin wipes.

I've been thinking about getting one of those mosquito killer doohickies.

I think it emit CO2 to attract them then sucks them in. I saw one in action and it was chock full off "midgies".

The damn things are quite expensive though.

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 03:38 PM
No, midgies are smaller than mosquitos, they don't make any noise either.
IMO their bites are worse than mosquito bites as they often stay on the body for weeks :fear:

They're hard to see with the naked eye because they are so small, but you usually find they operate in swarms.

They're horrible little creatures and typically Scottish

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 03:38 PM
A bit like JP :lol:

Alien5
07-24-2007, 03:39 PM
they probebly die from all that oust you've been spraying :crazy:

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Midgies don't come inside the house funnily enough.

They prey on camp sites

Alien5
07-24-2007, 03:41 PM
exactly

Proper Bo
07-24-2007, 03:42 PM
The johnson rests there with the tissue as a buffer so it doesn't touch the inside of bowl or hang in the water.:sick:

You must have the world's shortest toilet if you're saying your cawk touches the water.

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 03:42 PM
:mellow:

/me will send you a bottle full of midgies

manker
07-24-2007, 03:48 PM
The johnson rests there with the tissue as a buffer so it doesn't touch the inside of bowl or hang in the water.:sick:

You must have the world's shortest toilet if you're saying your cawk touches the water.
I thought he was saying that he shits into a cereal bowl which is half filled with water.

It was the only explanation that made sense to me.

Proper Bo
07-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Who puts water on their cereal tho':blink:

manker
07-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Who puts water on their cereal tho':blink:
Fair few people soften oats with water, instead of milk, if they're counting calories.

Mulder told me.

Proper Bo
07-24-2007, 03:57 PM
pooves.

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 05:06 PM

No idjit. If you sit on the toilet teh tip of the cawk will either touch the inside of the bowl (the inside curve part) or it curves a little less and is one of the shorter bowls, it can touch the water.

I wedge tissue as a buffer.:snooty: I don't wanna hold my cawk. I'm reading teh paper, stupid.

I fucking shudder anytime the tip of my cawk touches the water or bowl.

It makes me wanna take a vaccine, a regimen of antibiotics, and douse my cawk in hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, bleach, ammonia, witch hazel then light a match.

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Weird...

Do you not hold your penis with your hands when you're taking a piss?

Which do you think contains more germs? your hands or the toilet bowl?

Alien5
07-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Busymans cawk contains more germs than the toilet bowl

Busyman™
07-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Weird...

Do you not hold your penis with your hands when you're taking a piss?

Which do you think contains more germs? your hands or the toilet bowl?

We're talking about shitting. Please stay on topic or I'll have to report you, fucknuckle.

Skweeky
07-24-2007, 07:54 PM
:o

How rude

manker
07-25-2007, 12:49 AM

No idjit. If you sit on the toilet teh tip of the cawk will either touch the inside of the bowl (the inside curve part) or it curves a little less and is one of the shorter bowls, it can touch the water.Yeah but you know what I really hate.

I really hate when I'm out jogging and my cawk comes lose from its harness and it trips me up. No - worse than that - I really hate when I'm with a woman and she looks at my cawk and she's like; 'Whoa, that's too big to fit inside me' and I'm all like; 'It'll be fine with lube'.

But, like, it never is and I'm still a virgin.

Busyman™
07-25-2007, 01:08 AM
No idjit. If you sit on the toilet teh tip of the cawk will either touch the inside of the bowl (the inside curve part) or it curves a little less and is one of the shorter bowls, it can touch the water.Yeah but you know what I really hate.

I really hate when I'm out jogging and my cawk comes lose from its harness and it trips me up. No - worse than that - I really hate when I'm with a woman and she looks at my cawk and she's like; 'Whoa, that's too big to fit inside me' and I'm all like; 'It'll be fine with lube'.

So true, so true.

manker
07-25-2007, 01:16 AM
Yeah but you know what I really hate.

So true, so true.Et tu, Busy? :cry:

It's like we're forever destined to be blokes that have never had sex but like to write about how big their cawk is on the interweb.

Busyman™
07-25-2007, 03:47 AM
So true, so true.Et tu, Busy? :cry:

It's like we're forever destined to be blokes that have never had sex but like to write about how big their cawk is on the interweb.

Eh? I never write about how big my cawk is?:blink: I getz much pooosy too.:snooty:

What made you go off on that tangent?

It was funny though.:lol:

Ya know I really hate when I run over the neighbor's cat, shoot their son, and then they get all pissed and wanna call the police. They are such ungrateful basterts. I mean I know they had life insurance on their son.....so maybe it was the cat they were pissed about?:idunno: