PDA

View Full Version : FileSharingTalk the MOVIE!!!!

MediaSlayer
07-23-2007, 10:36 PM
No, I'm kidding, there's not gonna be a movie. A few days after creating this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-re-united-and-feels-so-goood-206497) thread, it occured to me that we could have a filesharingtalk theme song. we could vote on it, with a tier'd system where higher posting members' votes count more, just for good measure.

it could be an original song or an already composed song with the lyrics changed for us.

worth a try?

Skweeky
07-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Yeah, we can do something William Shatner-ish

We can all record a bit and then we put a snazzy tune over it

MediaSlayer
07-23-2007, 11:34 PM
I want to be quick to mention though, that it shouldn't be a source of contention for a member not to have his/her name mentioned in a verse in the song. Whatever fits, seems best. Not every member's name might rhyme easily to fit in the song.

edit:

ok, as an example using "reunited" as baseline for the rhythm the first verses could start as:

this is the story of a spe-cial place
if you're into filesha-ring you know it's ace
<unfinished verse>
<unfinished verse>

skwee-ky is lovely but she moved away
<unfinished verse>

..well, those are crap lyrics but you get the idea

Skiz
07-24-2007, 03:21 AM
I vote Buffalo to sing it (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-fst-idol-2007-challenge-152011). :lol:

Maybe a parody cover of a David Hasselhoff tune?

:glag:

thewizeard
07-24-2007, 08:23 AM
Good idea.. it's a pity buffalo's thread just "fizzled"out...

tralalala
07-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Wow this reminds me of some website that Paul (the original administrator) used to create some sort of trailer in black and white for "KLF - The Movie".. It actually looked pretty real at the time.. some 4 years ago now.. Was well cool.

Barbarossa
07-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Good idea.. it's a pity buffalo's thread just "fizzled"out...

I think buffalo must have fizzled out too :dabs: