PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

hippychick
07-24-2007, 11:35 PM
OMG I found this site again :D
I lost the link when my old computer fried and I couldn't remember the name of the forum :frusty:
But hey I'm back, how the heck has everyone been?

Skiz
07-25-2007, 03:23 AM
You couldn't remember the forum name?

I guess we know where we rank. :snooty:

Busyman™
07-25-2007, 03:52 AM
I've been soaking my cawk in vaccine, antibiotics, alcohol, ammonia, bleach, witch hazel, hawaiian ginger body mist, hydrogen peroxide, mint julip, and a can of beets then lighting it on fire to keep mosquitos away.

How have you been?

mbucari1
07-25-2007, 05:28 AM

I guess we know where we rank. :snooty:LOL! either you're pretty low or he has been suffering from amnesia (aka meth)

Virtualbody1234
07-25-2007, 05:47 AM
It's good to see that you're back!

Skiz
07-25-2007, 05:52 AM
LOL! either you're pretty low or he has been suffering from amnesia (aka meth)

Yes, he, hippychick, has been suffering from amnesia. :sneaky:

@hippychick, finally some jokes are on the way! :lol:

brotherdoobie
07-25-2007, 08:51 AM
OMG I found this site again :D
I lost the link when my old computer fried and I couldn't remember the name of the forum :frusty:
But hey I'm back, how the heck has everyone been?

Fried.

-bd

thewizeard
07-25-2007, 08:53 AM

Might have been KLF in those days..anyways welcome back hippychick :)

snowultra
07-25-2007, 01:20 PM
i can understand, when your computer fries, you lose so much information. its hard to remember where you used to visit.

Snee
07-25-2007, 01:52 PM

Might have been KLF in those days
No.

Barbarossa
07-25-2007, 01:54 PM
I thought she'd just run out of jokes :dabs:

thewizeard
07-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Might have been KLF in those days
No.

When did it change, was it in 2003.:huh:

Alien5
07-25-2007, 02:02 PM
I've been soaking my cawk in vaccine, antibiotics, alcohol, ammonia, bleach, witch hazel, hawaiian ginger body mist, hydrogen peroxide, mint julip, and a can of beets then lighting it on fire to keep mosquitos away.

How have you been? :lol: @Busyman™

wb hippychick :wave:

Snee
07-25-2007, 02:04 PM
No.

When did it change, was it in 2003.:huh:

Dunno', it sure as heck wasn't seven months ago when she stopped posting, though.

thewizeard
07-25-2007, 02:05 PM
oh right.. silly me

Snee
07-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes.

hippychick
07-25-2007, 02:08 PM
I had this forum bookmarked and when my old comp crashed I lost everything. So maybe fried was the wrong term :pinch:
Yeah, I kept putting in kazaa forums...ouch

LOL and to clear this up, I'm not a dude, I am 100% female!

I'm doing great and I'm planning a trip to Brazil to see the Iguazu Falls.:w00t:

thewizeard
07-25-2007, 02:12 PM
we need a few chicks here so make a back-up this time :)

Busyman™
07-25-2007, 02:15 PM
I had this forum bookmarked and when my old comp crashed I lost everything. So maybe fried was the wrong term :pinch:

LOL and to clear this up, I'm not a dude, I am 100% female!

I'm doing great and I'm planning a trip to Brazil to see the Iguazu Falls.:w00t:

Why not go to Europe? The brats in the UK and stuff are always saying that we don'wanna learn about their culcherz and whatnot.

Why not go over there? Huh? Huh?

I thinkz you has teh eastern hemishvearz bias.

Racism.

Snee
07-25-2007, 02:24 PM

:blink:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00009XG3Y.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

hippychick
07-25-2007, 02:41 PM
wow it has been 7 months.
I was without a comp for awhile, while we tried to fix it. Then I bought a new one. I also got addicted to myspace, I moved, yada yada yada I've been busy :yup:
But hey, if you don't want me here, I'll go away :cry:

thewizeard
07-25-2007, 02:44 PM
I think it's the 5 trading points that's worrying him :)

Skiz
07-25-2007, 04:34 PM
wow it has been 7 months.
I was without a comp for awhile, while we tried to fix it. Then I bought a new one. I also got addicted to myspace, I moved, yada yada yada I've been busy :yup:
But hey, if you don't want me here, I'll go away :cry:

Stay, stay..... we need the humor. :)

Skiz
07-25-2007, 04:34 PM
I think it's the 5 trading points that's worrying him :)

HER. :frusty:

hippychick
07-25-2007, 04:50 PM
lol okay call me a noob...but what are trading points?:unsure:

Skiz
07-25-2007, 05:01 PM
It's a way to measure your e-penis.

More info here - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-member-reputation-trusted-traders-144759

You can disable it in your Control Panel if you'd like. ;)

hippychick
07-25-2007, 05:19 PM
It's a way to measure your e-penis.

More info here - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-member-reputation-trusted-traders-144759

You can disable it in your Control Panel if you'd like. ;)

ahh I see, I take it's not a good thing for girl to have lol...No wonder everyone keeps thinking I'm a guy.

Busyman™
07-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Then I bought a new one. I also got addicted to myspace, I moved, yada yada yada I've been busy :yup:

You could never be me.:snooty:

You are one of few people that I thought was cool around here.

hippychick
07-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Then I bought a new one. I also got addicted to myspace, I moved, yada yada yada I've been busy :yup:

You are one of few people that I thought was cool around here.Your right, I could never be like you, your da man!:clap:
I've always thought you were cool too and now that I'm back, I'll have to hook you up with free movie passes again.lol

And too answer your early question, I dont want to go to Europe, too many men walking around on the beach in speedos...ewwwwww:sick:
In Brazil, I'm going to Iguazu falls in the rainforest. Cultural trip, like my Peru trip to Machu Pichu...Now that was awesome!

thewizeard
07-25-2007, 06:36 PM

You are one of few people that I thought was cool around here.Your right, I could never be like you, your da man!:clap:
I've always thought you were cool too and now that I'm back, I'll have to hook you up with free movie passes again.lol

And too answer your early question, I dont want to go to Europe, too many men walking around on the beach in speedos...ewwwwww:sick:
In Brazil, I'm going to Iguazu falls in the rainforest. Cultural trip, like my Peru trip to Machu Pichu...Now that was awesome!
'
Wherever did you get that image from? :blink:

hippychick
07-25-2007, 06:51 PM
[/quote]
Wherever did you get that image from? :blink:[/QUOTE]
hahaha maybe Eurotrip or when I went to Germany. It was a joke.
Oh yea, while I was gone. I also got hooked on the vid game "Oblivion"
I could play that game all day and not take a break lol

Snee
07-25-2007, 06:57 PM

So, you are going to the thong-capital of the world to avoid men in speedos, like.

That makes sense.

hippychick
07-25-2007, 07:09 PM
[/QUOTE]
So, you are going to the thong-capital of the world to avoid men in speedos, like.

That makes sense.[/QUOTE]
No, that was a joke, like in hahahaha
My plane is landing in Brazil and I'm going to iguazu falls. :frusty:

Skiz
07-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Looks quite nice. How close will you be staying and for how long?

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9593/argentina2020iguazu20faoi8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

hippychick
07-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Every time I see pics of the falls, I want to go now lol
You can get right up to the falls on the catwalks and Devils throat is right under the main fall, so you get up close and personal lol
They say you'll get drenched, because you get that close to the falls.:D
I want to take the zip line that takes you right in front of the falls and part of the rainforest.
We'll be there for a week. So we can see both the Brazil side and the Argentina side.

Skiz
07-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Take me with you? :innocent:

zd0d
07-26-2007, 09:21 AM
What soup

welcome back :)

Gripper
07-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Welcome back Hippy chick,we need some links to free cinema passes in the UK

Busyman™
07-27-2007, 01:02 AM
Welcome back Hippy chick,we need some links to free cinema passes in the UK

Damn just she gets back and all you can do is start asking for shit. ME! ME! ME! ME!!11! Fuck awf!

DAMN!

So, hippy, when you gonna give us some links and whatnot.

Busyman™
07-27-2007, 01:06 AM

How have you been? :lol: @Busyman™

What's so funny about simple built-in dangling mosquito repellent?:ermm:

peat moss
07-27-2007, 01:51 AM
Nice to see your back or front for that matter , JK . I'v missed you too no good jokes or freebies since you'v been gone . :)