PDA

View Full Version : Spare FTN, SCT, FSC or lvl 7+ account/invites? Look here.

ogakio
07-25-2007, 12:45 AM
I want to try and prove that it is possible to get level 7+ tracker invites without trading accounts hundreds of times.

I know this is pushing my luck, but if you have any level 7+ tracker invites/accounts that you don't need I will gladly take them in the name of social science. :)

It can be done! Keep the offers coming you kind folk.

So far some kind people have given me the following:
Bitme from cm2

Just remember how hard it was for you to get into these sites, then dig down deep and help a guy out. Much appreciated.

cm2
07-25-2007, 12:47 AM
I offer you a free invite to bitme...

name in use
07-25-2007, 01:06 AM
^
hey mister! ill take that! lol

cm2
07-25-2007, 01:10 AM
Already gave to Ogakio Sorry.. I'll have one for you tommorow

name in use
07-25-2007, 01:13 AM
ty! ill hang out and chillax , im clearing my 1.5TB hdd right now and fuck a leeware lol

Angrod
07-25-2007, 01:14 AM
Do you have many friends enough? Good luck ;)

SpiderPig
07-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Wtf are levels?

If you need something specific for your own use like some music, HD stuff, whatever shit, post it

ceasar
07-25-2007, 01:43 AM
How nice - he's willing to accept just anything from high level... I wouldn't give it to guy who doesn't need it because he needs the content of the site, but just because it's high level and he likes to collect or prove point.

P.S. 10 posts since January, good community contributor too ;)

name in use
07-25-2007, 01:51 AM
Wtf are levels?

just picture a torrent pyramid of trackers ranked from easy to hardest to get with common to elite users from bottom to top and the highest level being the most elite with few members that dont want the masses obtaining an invite at all costs and are very strict in their practices along with insane scene packs even some topsites dont have due to hdd slaves being costly.
This my friend is "the levels of the private torrent world".

SpiderPig
07-25-2007, 02:06 AM
Wtf are levels?

just picture a torrent pyramid of trackers ranked from easy to hardest to get with common to elite users from bottom to top and the highest level being the most elite with few members that dont want the masses obtaining an invite at all costs and are very strict in their practices along with insane scene packs even some topsites dont have due to hdd slaves being costly.
This my friend is "the levels of the private torrent world".

I was trying to be sarcastic...

limpingjaret
07-25-2007, 02:48 AM
very nice...only accept high level trackers so you can turn around and trade it which I predict will happen soon. I'd offer you invites if it was something specific.

bdotj02
07-25-2007, 03:09 AM
can i have a sct?

berserk1980
07-25-2007, 04:11 AM
why should others help y?
at least, give some reasons.

marksman
07-25-2007, 04:41 AM
giveaway of high lvl trackers shouldnt be like that..frankly..it would be stupid if some1 gives away invites for high lvl trackers..he worked hard 2 earn his invites..he shouldnt just givethem away 2 some1 he never saw doin anythin good and just cuz he wants 2 prove a point..if u ask me..a high lvl tracker should only be given away for some1 u trust,some1 who is a friend!..some1 u know he wont cheat or trade the acccount..some1 who is simply ..trustworthy..

burtz
07-25-2007, 05:14 AM
i don't think it's a good idea to ask for a tracker because of their levels alone. just my opinion. :)

RaPPeR
07-25-2007, 06:07 AM
I want to try and prove that it is possible to get level 7+ tracker invites without trading accounts hundreds of times.

I know this is pushing my luck, but if you have any level 7+ tracker invites/accounts that you don't need I will gladly take them in the name of social science. :)

It can be done! Keep the offers coming you kind folk.

So far some kind people have given me the following:
Bitme from cm2

Just remember how hard it was for you to get into these sites, then dig down deep and help a guy out. Much appreciated.

ן'm sure its possible . even i got my SCT for free and i'm sure that alot of ppls got it for free . but this is invite sextion , which means trade section.
from time to time you can see good giveaway from high lvl site.
and why they should help you and not me ? or not to somebody else ?
what so special about you ?
i hate those who asks for free . i know that i better wont get it than look like i beg for something.
and i know that even if i had unneeded accounts\invites , i wont give them for free to some like you...:noes::noes::noes:

znik
07-25-2007, 06:20 AM
If you wanted to prove that someone could get high level accounts without trading you should be the one OFFERING such an invite and not ASKING for it...

I have offered high leveled invites many times and without ever trading them...
But, not to someone who came up with a smart way to get rare invites.
Share first before asking.

ogakio
07-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Help a guy out :)

ceasar
07-25-2007, 11:31 PM
ogakio
DISABLED PRIVS
Turned out to be not that nice guy :O

SgtMajor
07-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Did they vote in the What A Tracker is Worth thing without reading the rules?

shaibob
07-26-2007, 12:36 AM
whay are you always talking about levels

mforcex
07-26-2007, 12:48 AM
i did this shit in 2nd grade for food... worked quite well actually, but 2nd graders dont know the value of food vs teenagers with torrent site invites

bunny67
07-26-2007, 12:49 AM
this thread is so funny coming from someone with disabled privs

Dead Ghost
07-26-2007, 12:59 AM
good luck