PDA

View Full Version : Ftn.

orfik
07-25-2007, 02:07 AM
I'd like an invitation to this site. I've got nothing extraordinary to offer in return. Thank you.

cm2
07-25-2007, 02:11 AM
Impossible

orfik
07-25-2007, 02:20 AM
Impossible

Maybe, but this is the sort of frivolous impossibility I don't mind testing. :happy:

Enlightened
07-25-2007, 02:27 AM
Impossible

Maybe, but this is the sort of frivolous impossibility I don't mind testing. :happy:

U have connections? That might be your "ticket" for hooking Up. Not evryone is soooooo keen to toss out an "Arrow " Invite , just to anyone , that "they do not know"?? Would U?:w00t:

orfik
07-25-2007, 02:32 AM
Not evryone is soooooo keen to toss out an "Arrow " Invite , just to anyone , that "they do not know"?? Would U?:w00t:

Yes.

And I don't know what you mean by "connections", which leads me to believe I don't have them.

SgtMajor
07-25-2007, 02:35 AM
It's not impossible.

However, there are 2 ways, be honest and upfront and explain why you over any other individual should be invited to FTN, and why you would make a success of it and not only would you benefit, but FTN would benefit by having you as a member, be succinct & tactful and explain yourself thoroughly & thoughtfully, and the FTN sysop might see your post and grant your wish.

The other way, in which you will be forever tarnished with tar & feathers, is to trade your way in which will or might take around 3 months or so, and whence no-one will ever give you something for nothing in here ever again.

It is your choice, and only your choice, which path you choose --->

jrzy
07-25-2007, 02:42 AM
Well put Red_Del

DohMein
07-25-2007, 02:44 AM
+1 red

Well said indeed Red_Del. Trying to get there is hard since alot of guys use it as a tool for trading so in turn it makes it harder to get in for the people who really want it to use - not trade. Some get lucky, some kiss ass and then there are some who trade for it and take the risk. Some also get it from earning trust from other members who have invites so just be patient and maybe read some past threads about the tracker here if you can. Best of luck.....

Enlightened
07-25-2007, 02:48 AM
It's not impossible.

However, there are 2 ways, be honest and upfront and explain why you over any other individual should be invited to FTN, and why you would make a success of it and not only would you benefit, but FTN would benefit by having you as a member, be succinct & tactful and explain yourself thoroughly & thoughtfully, and the FTN sysop might see your post and grant your wish.

The other way, in which you will be forever tarnished with tar & feathers, is to trade your way in which will or might take around 3 months or so, and whence no-one will ever give you something for nothing in here ever again.

It is your choice, and only your choice, which path you choose --->

+1

I hope Brandon takes Notice of this.......just by saying that, U might "Land" yourself and "Arrow". Hope it is pointing towards U...LOL

DohMein
07-25-2007, 02:51 AM
^^ I am sure that is what alot of folks hope for.

orfik
07-25-2007, 02:59 AM
I'm not sure what I can offer besides general decency, and courtesy toward my peers. My upload speed is average, my mantra is "quid pro quo", and I don't cheat. What else? I love sandwiches.

I won't moan about how corrupt and selfish filesharing has become; that happens in any social system when you arbitrarily value something. However, I won't be trading my way into anywhere -- I realize I don't have the time or inclination. Besides, traders never relax.

P.S.,

Red_Del is in fact the s--t (for private reasons), and deserves an invite more than me.

DohMein
07-25-2007, 03:03 AM
I couldnt agree more.

lol, love the sandwiches part too........ good luck man I hope you get there one day....