PDA

View Full Version : Ftn?

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 11:19 AM
What's someone gotta do round here to get ftn.. I'm trying to climb the ladder but I've stalled lol. I have some oink invites a fb and pt account and a bitsoup account with about 200gig buffer, so as you can see I'm struggling :(

So what would one need to get ftn?

Brandon
07-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Perhaps offer something others cant.

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Thats true but with so many people trading these days with thier seed box stats and stuff you don't stand a chance when your a honest person who hasnt invested in paying for seedboxs for something which was or should be free (file trading) Plus to get anywhere you gotta break rules i.e trade acoounts etc.. what if you just wanted to get it the honest way?

DohMein
07-25-2007, 11:27 AM
You can always pray though I can attest it hasnt helped me none but good luck man, I feel your pain....... Honesty is said to be the best policy though in this matter it aint working

fatma
07-25-2007, 11:31 AM
What's someone gotta do round here to get ftn.. I'm trying to climb the ladder but I've stalled lol. I have some oink invites a fb and pt account and a bitsoup account with about 200gig buffer, so as you can see I'm struggling :(

So what would one need to get ftn?

The best way to get an ftn invite is to be a good friend of one of ftn's good members , and that's not that hard (you'll have better chances if you are a female :D)
anyway, there are many good trackers that can serve you with more torrents that you need and will ever use , so just try sites like torrentleech , scc , fl, tb till you become a friend of a good ftn's member .

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 11:42 AM
Well I'm not into all this trading lark.. it's to much hard work trying to build up accounts in x amount of names and address's or whatever it is traders do.. I'm gonna wait it out and hopefully gain it a decent way.

I lost my own faith in helping people yestaday when I gave out an invite to someone who seemed trustworthy and they lied and I ended up inviting a banned person to oink and nearlly lost my only decent account, thankfully I got let off with a warning. Thats the problem I try and help and I get burned. :(

DohMein
07-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Happens alot man. I wish you nothing but the best and good luck with your search. Alot of scumbags ruin it for the many good folks here. Be safe and keep trying......

Brandon
07-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Thats true but with so many people trading these days with thier seed box stats and stuff you don't stand a chance when your a honest person who hasnt invested in paying for seedboxs for something which was or should be free (file trading) Plus to get anywhere you gotta break rules i.e trade acoounts etc.. what if you just wanted to get it the honest way?

Let me rephrase. What can u offer that doesnt include an acct, and invite, or a seedbox?

dragos
07-25-2007, 11:48 AM

Let me rephrase. What can u offer that doesnt include an acct, and invite, or a seedbox?
His sister ? :ermm:

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 11:52 AM
would have to make a few phonescalls to make that happen lol. Maybe I could update my Avatar ;)

DohMein
07-25-2007, 11:53 AM
^^ lol get er done!!! BTW nice avatar :D :D

fstrulz
07-25-2007, 11:58 AM
would have to make a few phonescalls to make that happen lol. Maybe I could update my Avatar ;)

I think Brandon meant... Give up trading.

:rolleyes:

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 12:08 PM
I hope thats what he mearnt because its something I hate anyway, trading goes against the whole point of file trading.. what happend to just enjoying what you have and being part of a community and helping each other out. Anyway I've had my rant, maybe I won't get lucky but when I do get it I will know I got it through helping someone or friendship.

pharaoh
07-25-2007, 12:16 PM
it's like real life for people that weren't born into royalty. you have to work for it. i actually think it's funny that people who have only been a member of this site for a short period of time, have hardly done any trading, or made many friendly or their opinion posts. and then they ask for ex***, F**, Fw**, or u*-T like it should be just given to them. it's not a right it's an honor to be a member of these sites. and as far as the community for these sites they do kick ass. that's why it's so hard to get in. by the way this message isn't for you gar3th it's for all!!!

AugustoP
07-25-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure if desire for warez makes good community. The best community I've seen yet is at hdbits. No 0day tracker I'm a member of has anything like this.

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 01:05 PM
Well I spend alot of time in forums so the community is more important than the tracker for me and I could be wrong but I'm always hearing that ftn has a great community.

Mugur
07-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Come on, man. Be patient. I'm not even thinking of FTN. It's no use. Climb the ladder slowly and enjoy the trip. There are also other great sites.

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Yes your probably right but you can't blame me for trying. There are some good people around here and I know someone will help so I'm gonna sit here in the hope than someone will come through and help me. Maybe then people will see that its not all about trade.

SgtMajor
07-25-2007, 01:57 PM
The problem is, the top 3 threads in here today all mention something that he (the sysop) wished would never be mentioned at all, less is better were he is concerned.

So next time you phrase your request, it would be best to hint or hide at what you require, without being so blatant about it, but subtle enough to make sure that what you require is spotted.

AugustoP
07-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes your probably right but you can't blame me for trying. There are some good people around here and I know someone will help so I'm gonna sit here in the hope than someone will come through and help me. Maybe then people will see that its not all about trade.
Actually all it takes to get into FTN by the way of trading is fifty bucks and some skills to set up RSS downloads.

Elit3_T3AM
07-25-2007, 02:38 PM

Pm Barndon your sisters number and also leave your mail with the number..

In 5 mins check your mail.............................

BINGO !!

Brandon
07-25-2007, 02:43 PM

BINGO !!

shhh, you weren't supposed to tell them how easy it is :whistling
btw, his sister is hot :O

jam0980tr
07-25-2007, 02:44 PM

BINGO !!

:w00t:

pharaoh
07-25-2007, 02:47 PM

my best sites have been given to me FREE!!!

SgtMajor
Actually all it takes is some skills to set up RSS downloads.

I still can't my head round that, any good links I can read up on?

Firefox & uTorrent are my tools of choice, hope they work in tandem?

Brandon
gar3th pm me your email

zd0d
07-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Congrats Gar. :D

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 02:48 PM

BINGO !!

Unfortunatly my sister wouldnt agree with these terms hehe but I could give you a copy of the hidden cam I hid in her bedroom?

joke :P

SgtMajor
07-25-2007, 02:49 PM
result!

gerrin!!

DohMein
07-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Congrats Gar3th I am happy for ya m8. Enjoy....

Elit3_T3AM
07-25-2007, 02:51 PM
gar3th pm me your email

gar3th fu*king you lucky ass :P

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Well there you go.. If you show your genuine and honest then sometimes it can pay off.

Brandon please dont share that number out ;)

pharaoh
07-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Amen!!!

Presto
07-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Geez.. Congrats
your joy is my joy

jam0980tr
07-25-2007, 02:56 PM
gar3th Beware OF THE SPEED KILLERS GET YOUR SELF A NICES SEEDBOXS OR START SEEDING 72 HOURS LMFAO

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 02:58 PM
Dont worry m8 i can hold my own and Im not really a leecher, I prefer to share and partake in the forums. Thanks for the supprt guys.

Brandon
07-25-2007, 03:02 PM
Well there you go.. If you show your genuine and honest then sometimes it can pay off.

Brandon please dont share that number out ;)

The webcam quality is amazing :O Perky :yup: :lol:
enjoy man :)

DohMein
07-25-2007, 03:03 PM
// goes to rent a sister :) ok, all is not lost a good one got on so I am happy. gratz m8...... peace

fstrulz
07-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Sister-trafficking...

:lol:

Welcome to FTN, gar3th.

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Sister-trafficking...

:lol:

Welcome to FTN, gar3th.

Trust me what she don't know won't kill her.

And thanks for the welcome. :D

pharaoh
07-25-2007, 03:33 PM
always listen to ppl with no rep rotflmao!!!

KFlint
07-25-2007, 03:55 PM
congrats gar3th, you are a good guy, you deserve it ;)

btw, don't try to trade it or invites now :P

jayz707
07-25-2007, 04:17 PM
lol... gar3th you are one lucky guy.... but eh... what about the guys who don't have sisters? :(

xbawksz
07-25-2007, 04:19 PM
congrats gar3th. enjoy your time at the greatest torrent site out there :)

Elit3_T3AM
07-25-2007, 05:11 PM
lol... gar3th you are one lucky guy.... but eh... what about the guys who don't have sisters? :(

Your Girlfriend would do just fine haha :yup:

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 05:17 PM
congrats gar3th, you are a good guy, you deserve it ;)

btw, don't try to trade it or invites now :P

nah I wouldnt trade it or anything, would be pointless anyway because Brandon invited me and he already would now know my username there and he would be able to see my invite tree if I had one so pointless and agaist what I believe anyway. Invites should be for free and not traded unless your trying to get into bigger and better trackers for your own use. But thats just my opinion.

You KFlint have been very helpful to me recently and helped me on my crusade with some good invites so thanks. Any I've also been helped through pm's for some others sites and I'm grateful, these people know who they are and I thank them.

Time to go get some freeleech :D