PDA

View Full Version : Ftn

zd0d
07-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Well, I may as well try for this.
As would everyone else, I'd be honoured to be part of the FTN community, and when I say community, I mean community. I don't want to go there for rarity, and anything regarding having it for the sake of saying 'I have FTN!!!1111 WOw OMG I better than you!'. What would be the point? I want to join communities, not for their tracker rating and stuff like that, but for the people and the atmosphere you can only get at a good community.

If someone would be willing to invite me to this community I would appriciate it and never forget. As I said, I want to be there for the community, not the status.

Thank you for reading. :)

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Goodluck man I have also asked today but so far no good. I wish you luck. :)

zd0d
07-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Same to you my friend. :)

SgtMajor
07-25-2007, 01:40 PM
If you see the begging bowl out once for FTN, there is no point in standing in the queue with another bowl for the same item.

It would be best practice to come back again next week and at least try and be first in line.

Patience is a virtue, and is key in this matter.

The Big Issue (a charity magazine for the homeless) sellers are similar, one you can handle, one outside every shop just pisses you right off, and you just say no to them all.

zd0d
07-25-2007, 01:44 PM
If you see the begging bowl out once for FTN, there is no point in standing in the queue with another bowl for the same item.

It would be best practice to come back again next week and at least try and be first in line.

Patience is a virtue, and is key in this matter.

The Big Issue (a charity magazine for the homeless) sellers are similar, one you can handle, one outside every shop just pisses you right off, and you just say no to them all.

I am prepared to be patient...persistence is also required. :)

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 01:45 PM
You can't knock him for trying.. and not everyone is here to trade, Maybe since Brandon is about on the forum today it makes sence to ask for a free invite than waiting til next week, after all if there wasnt so many people trading then brandon would probably be more inclined to help but instead his time is spent catching traders.

DohMein
07-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Yup be patient and do your thing. Sometimes guys get lucky saying the right thing when they dont believe it (they just say what they feel will work) to get them and sometimes they do the wrong thing to get them (trade) ... Seems like the less you have the better off you are sometimes. GL

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 01:51 PM
but united we shall survive lol.

Brandon
07-25-2007, 02:46 PM
You can't knock him for trying.. and not everyone is here to trade, Maybe since Brandon is about on the forum today it makes sence to ask for a free invite than waiting til next week, after all if there wasnt so many people trading then brandon would probably be more inclined to help but instead his time is spent catching traders.

PM me :P

Presto
07-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Is there a local ScT fairy? :O

SgtMajor
07-25-2007, 02:50 PM
2 results in 1 day, way to go! :)

zd0d
07-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Maybe it's like the tooth fairy of the internet. :O

By the way, was that promot for me or gar3th to PM you? :D

Presto
07-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Miracles do happen?

tupac
07-25-2007, 03:01 PM
@Brandon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/brandon-135568) : Could you give me please a FTN invite? I heard so much good things about this great tracker. It's my dream to be a member of that great community. I would never trade the account, I have static IP, so you can check on me. :w00t:
Thanks for reading my post. :D

zd0d
07-25-2007, 03:01 PM
That's what it says on the Simpsons. :P

@Brandon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/brandon-135568) : Could you give me please a FTN invite? I heard so much good things about this great tracker. It's my dream to be a member of that great community. I would never trade the account, I have static IP, so you can check on me. :w00t:
Thanks for reading my post. :D

This thread aint big enough for the both of us. *draws gun*

Haha jokes mate, good luck, but get your own thread. :P

Presto
07-25-2007, 03:03 PM
tupac, I think there's already too much beauty in this day. gl anyway.. i would give everything I have away for ftn

zd0d
07-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Good luck to you too, Presto. :)

Presto
07-25-2007, 03:06 PM
u2:D but i hope, that not everyone, who would like to join FTN opens his own thread :D

zd0d
07-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Haha, all the threads would need their own board. :D

Fibo
07-25-2007, 03:21 PM

Its funny that people who usually dont make the thread get the

"PM me" message...

Maybe I should try my luck too.:shifty:

Anyways good luck to you guys.

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 03:27 PM

Its funny that people who usually dont make the thread get the

"PM me" message...

Maybe I should try my luck too.:shifty:

Anyways good luck to you guys.

Well to be fair I was the first to start a thread asking for an invite so you will see I didnt hijack this thread.. infact I offered him goodluck. I think Brandon chose to ask me to pm him based on what he quoted from my post and he had already tried asking me to pm him in my thread but I didnt see it. Anyway I still wish you luck zd0d,

Anything is possible as I just proved.

marksman
07-25-2007, 03:37 PM
As would everyone else, I'd be honoured to be part of the FTN community, and when I say community, I mean community. I don't want to go there for rarity, and anything regarding having it for the sake of saying 'I have FTN!!!1111 WOw OMG I better than you!'. What would be the point? I want to join communities, not for their tracker rating and stuff like that, but for the people and the atmosphere you can only get at a good community.

If someone would be willing to invite me to this community I would appriciate it and never forget. As I said, I want to be there for the community, not the status.

why need community when u got FST :P :P

Beenieman
07-25-2007, 03:39 PM

why need community when u got FST :P :P

Because he wants to widen his horizons lol

Fibo
07-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Well to be fair I was the first to start a thread asking for an invite so you will see I didnt hijack this thread.. infact I offered him goodluck. I think Brandon chose to ask me to pm him based on what he quoted from my post and he had already tried asking me to pm him in my thread but I didnt see it. Anyway I still wish you luck zd0d,

Anything is possible as I just proved.

Ehh whatever it doesn't matter to me much. Im just glad to see that hes around here passing them out to people that I hope deserve it.

Anyways congratz man.

ArtOfWar
07-25-2007, 03:42 PM
I can't see the point in any British users joining these high level private trackers unless you've got a seed box. My 40kbs just won't cut it, so there is no point in even asking.

zd0d
07-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Communities are all different in their own way, no community is the same as another. What would be the point then?

SgtMajor
07-25-2007, 03:44 PM
be.there pro, 2.5MB up :)

72 hours seeding if you don't make 1.1 otherwise, makes it most definitely worthwhile trying to get invited, imo of course.

zd0d
07-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Yeah I heard bethere offers some awesome connections. <3

Beenieman
07-26-2007, 10:57 AM
I can't see the point in any British users joining these high level private trackers unless you've got a seed box. My 40kbs just won't cut it, so there is no point in even asking.

I take it your still on 56k then? Cause over at my house I got Cable and ADSL and can upload from both computers at over 1.5mb and thats before I've even considered switching to BeThere.

Have you considered changing your isp?

zd0d
07-27-2007, 02:52 PM
I wish I could afford bethere. :P For now I manage fine with AOL. :)