PDA

View Full Version : ELearning Torrents

mforcex
07-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Has anyone had success with the dating torrents on the common sites like bitme, elbitz, learnbits etc? Has anyone picked up any chicks using the techniques?

mbucari1
07-25-2007, 01:51 PM
never looked at them :lol:

how about you?

KevinGarnet
07-25-2007, 06:45 PM
i heard that these trackers really help people to learn.. i have no access to these trackers but some people said that they had success with dating torrents..

zd0d
07-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Haha, never looked for any of those things on there but I've learnt a lot from bitme.

ceasar
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Pretty much it works, just keep in mind one thing - you don't have to stupid copy-paste the technique, but to understand it and adapt to your personality, may be some won't work for you at all, and from the other you take just little piece, but keep searching and you'll find enough knowledge to form your best strategy :) Use your head!

mforcex
07-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Pretty much it works, just keep in mind one thing - you don't have to stupid copy-paste the technique, but to understand it and adapt to your personality, may be some won't work for you at all, and from the other you take just little piece, but keep searching and you'll find enough knowledge to form your best strategy :) Use your head!
I'm socially retarded and you want me to adapt the stuff to my personality? Screw it, I'll just buy a Russian bride.

^^Totally joking :)

ceasar
07-25-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm socially retarded and you want me to adapt the stuff to my personality? Screw it, I'll just buy a Russian bride.

^^Totally joking :)

LMAO, give me a call, I have couple on sale right now :)
Rush delivery available :lol:

Brenya
07-26-2007, 05:27 AM
Well the first thing you need to do is to stop saying your socially retarted. That is, if you want to change. Your thoughts manifest your reality, remember that.

As for dating in particular... David DeAngelo is your man. You don't need to belong to bitspyder, learnbits, or bitme to get most of the elearning material out there. Give David a search on demonoid. Here are his products:

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_deangelo#Bibliography
Ebooks
Double Your Dating (1st edition, 2001, 90 pp)
Double Your Dating (2nd edition, 2005, 148 pp)
Attraction Isn’t A Choice (2004, 175pp)Booklets
Sex Secrets (2001, 13 pp)
The 8 Personality Types That Naturally Attract Women (2001, 11 pp)
Bridges (2001, 11 pp)
How To Change Yourself (2004, 20 pp)Superseded (no longer for sale)
Double Your Dating (3 DVDs) - intro by David Riker
Advanced Series (1st edition, 2002) (6 DVDs includes the above 3 DVDs) - Guests: Ben (Orion), Hypnotica, Rick H, Riker, and Brent
Sexual Communication (1st edition, 2003)Foundation Programs
Advanced Series (2nd edition, 9 DVDs)
Sexual Communication (2nd edition, 3 DVDs)Inner Game Programs
On Being A Man (4 DVDs, 2004)
Deep Inner Game (7 DVDs, 2005)
Mastery With Women (10 DVDs, 2004)
Power Sexuality (4 DVDs)Technique Programs
Cocky Comedy (3 DVDs, 2005)
Body Language (4 DVDs, 2005)
Bars & Clubs (4 DVDs)
Approaching Women (5 DVDs)
Meeting Women Online (5 DVDs)
77 Laws (2 DVDs)And yes... you can find them ALL on demonoid. There may be dupes (multiple torrents of the same file[s]), but just use your common sense on which to get (look at comments, description, filelist, the amount of seeders, the seeder:leecher ratio). I usually regard the amount of seeders the highest.

mforcex
07-26-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm getting Approaching Women, which seemed like the best place to start. I'm also getting the Mystery Method DVDs(I don't need the books now right?) because a friend had recommended it to me, and I'm getting a method by Neil Strauss.
I'm curious about the difference between Inner Game and Technique. Isn't part of "having game", technique? Is inner game personality and technique, moves to do using your personality?

fatma
07-26-2007, 01:28 PM
I've heard that this wonderful guide (http://tinyurl.com/5lmfw) works perfectly .