PDA

View Full Version : joining a release group

chesa
07-25-2007, 10:29 PM
my friend works at blockbuster so he can provide me with pre release dvd's since they mandated to watch them before they come out i guess to give answers to people questions about the movie ect. Im looking to join a release group to get some topsite access what is the best group you think i would have a chance joining

mbucari1
07-26-2007, 12:02 AM
my friend works at blockbuster so he can provide me with pre release dvd's since they mandated to watch them before they come out i guess to give answers to people questions about the movie ect. Im looking to join a release group to get some topsite access what is the best group you think i would have a chance joininglook at the nfos that come with the releases. They advertise from time to time for what they need.

Jeff234
07-26-2007, 01:25 AM
go for Pukka they are looking for Pre DVD's or Replica/Diamond

Brenya
07-26-2007, 05:39 AM
Did you get your name from "Cheza" in Wolf's Rain? If you did, that is extremely sexy. ;)
Getting back on topic.. I always figured joining a release group (at least the prominent ones) was a "don't call us, we'll call you" kind of ordeal. However, I also second what mbucari said. I have seen "ads" for positions in release groups.

UsenetGuy
07-26-2007, 06:49 PM
I'd try to get in one of the big or well known groups, they will most likely be able to supply you with the best topsite axx seeing as they will probably be a member of quite a few of them, some groups even run their own topsites for their members and freinds :)

pizdun
07-27-2007, 07:32 PM
tell them that ur downloading via bittorrent, and u'll get in immediately ;p

fjai
07-28-2007, 07:46 PM
become p2p rlser on bittorrent :-P