PDA

View Full Version : what will be with REVTT

BlueLabel
07-26-2007, 01:03 AM
hi guys
there is some serious things lately with REVTT

that's the message from the site

"A big pat on the back and thank you too all who bothered to give something towards the new servers. They will be in place within 3-4 weeks dependant on delivery etc. As soon as they are we shall enable invites and you`ll see a far faster site"

are they gone stay at level 5 rank or are they going to fall???

mbucari1
07-26-2007, 01:26 AM
hi guys

that's the message from the site

"A big pat on the back and thank you too all who bothered to give something towards the new servers. They will be in place within 3-4 weeks dependant on delivery etc. As soon as they are we shall enable invites and you`ll see a far faster site"

are they gone stay at level 5 rank or are they going to fall???Does it matter?

gastro54
07-26-2007, 01:30 AM
They should fall back to 3. The only thing that increased them to lvl 5 was that they took invites away from power users.

BlueLabel
07-26-2007, 01:32 AM
They should fall back to 3. The only thing that increased them to lvl 5 was that they took invites away from power users.

to bad for revtt

DohMein
07-26-2007, 01:45 AM
Not sure it matters at all but a few weeks back it too some encouragement to give it away, then it hit level 5 and people came out of the woodwork - In the end it means nada, you like it you go for it.. Its not a bad site but it makes no difference which level it is at, folks wont give much for it since until the invite lock (VIP +) it was easy to get if you needed it and the invite lock is temporary so of course it will probably go back to level 3 in rarity.

mbucari1
07-26-2007, 02:06 AM
Is this the WIAW thread? :blink:

NA_Magus
07-26-2007, 03:13 AM
Why does the "level" freaking matter?

G-Force
07-26-2007, 04:30 AM
I think RevTT is one of the best sites on the net!, speed are great and half the time 0days are out before SCT.

saulin
07-26-2007, 07:19 AM
Yeah who cares about the levels. It's one of the best trackers out there.

Skiz
07-26-2007, 07:28 AM

:dry:

I thought you were going to say they were in danger of closing or something, not that their invite rarity might flinch.

sear
07-26-2007, 07:47 AM
This obsession people are getting with rarity and trading is becoming a joke. it's seriously unhealthy :sick: for fucks sake if you like a site use it but there is no need to become so worked up if RevTT drops levels.

and I used to think trading was a way to get onto tracker which you had no other means of obtaining. It seems its become an end in itself :cry:

saulin
07-26-2007, 07:56 AM
This obsession people are getting with rarity and trading is becoming a joke. it's seriously unhealthy :sick: for fucks sake if you like a site use it but there is no need to become so worked up if RevTT drops levels.

and I used to think trading was a way to get onto tracker which you had no other means of obtaining. It seems its become an end in itself :cry:

lol I know. It's retarted. I got my best trackers from giveaways, open signups or friends or even strangers that just pm'd me and asked me if I wanted an invite to a certain tracker. For example SweDVDR and ScT.

I haven't traded in a very long time. I even have my rep points hidden because I don't care about trading. It is all about how much you give back to the community and I do try to help people and I do try to invite good users to trackers. I do some giveaways. Just don't PM me. I will find you :)

Beenieman
07-26-2007, 10:43 AM
RevTT is a good site regardless of level.

**Runs off to trade his RevTT accounts before they lose a level ;) j/k

BlueLabel
07-26-2007, 11:42 AM
All I meant that this is a good f*cking tracker and it might be too bad for some new people who don't know what revtt is by thinking that it is just a regular tracker, because the first thing that people see (and this is mistake) is the traker rating. because of that people might be reject it before they will try it. people "judging" trackers from their rating. (to bad for them)

and just to be hunest
most of my downloads from TL and REVTT, that TL is rating at level two but still is one of the best for me.

Mano_Man
07-26-2007, 01:52 PM
it doesn't matter anyway

KevinGarnet
07-26-2007, 05:43 PM
mhm.. in my opinion they still be level 5 but i think the level isn't important for this tracker because it is really great.. also i think that they don't close or something..

sear
07-26-2007, 07:47 PM
RevTT is a good site regardless of level.

**Runs off to trade his RevTT accounts before they lose a level ;) j/k

:lol::lol::lol:

not before i do:shifty:

! ANGEL !
07-26-2007, 11:52 PM
whyreturn lev 3
that agood site
and whever with invites or not
should be stay level 5
like iplay

kaoblanco
07-27-2007, 03:37 AM
As long as the site picks up speed again (browsing, response, etc..), I don't care what level they are.

Sbetter
07-30-2007, 02:20 PM
What ever happens i hope it stays it has never let me down not sure about the invite situation i know i still have em