PDA

View Full Version : Exigo.

orfik
07-26-2007, 02:53 AM
I'm looking for an Exigo invite. I've got a decent reputation at BTmusic, and many albums/vinyls to share.

cm2
07-26-2007, 03:26 AM
Impossible

slimdogp
07-26-2007, 03:27 AM
Good luck,

I'm always pulling for someone who actually wants to become a member of a community rather than the people looking for high lever trackers to never use them.

orfik
07-26-2007, 05:39 AM
Impossible

With all due respect, please stop sh--ting in my threads. This only perpetuates the idea that the only way to get into 'high-level' trackers is to devote all your time hoarding accounts and pawning them off. There are a few trackers I consider invaluable, and I didn't trade a thing to get into any of them. Practice being decent.

Skiz
07-26-2007, 06:32 AM
Impossible

On the contrary, I gave an invite to a member only 3 days ago.

I've had two accounts there and both of mine were given to me.

I would request another for any member who showed long term stats at Pedro's as well, as I'd like to know I'm inviting a lossless music lover, not a trader. A trader wouldn't have an ice cubes chance in hell of getting one from me.

Some of you pneubs actually believe that trading is the ONLY way to get invites, while plenty of us give freely to those we know here and do so on a regular basis.

07-26-2007, 06:35 AM
good luck

cm2
07-26-2007, 11:53 AM
I haven't traded anything I have only given invites away..

akkk
07-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Impossible

With all due respect, please stop sh--ting in my threads. This only perpetuates the idea that the only way to get into 'high-level' trackers is to devote all your time hoarding accounts and pawning them off. There are a few trackers I consider invaluable, and I didn't trade a thing to get into any of them. Practice being decent.
Overall it's not impossible, but to happen here in this forum it's a very small chance.

SgtMajor
07-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Impossible

On the contrary, I gave an invite to a member only 3 days ago.

I've had two accounts there and both of mine were given to me.

I would request another for any member who showed long term stats at Pedro's as well, as I'd like to know I'm inviting a lossless music lover, not a trader. A trader wouldn't have an ice cubes chance in hell of getting one from me.

Some of you pneubs actually believe that trading is the ONLY way to get invites, while plenty of us give freely to those we know here and do so on a regular basis.

Well, if you do happen to have one going, PM me and I will give you my username at pedros, and other places, to prove my worthiness! ;)

orfik
07-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Overall it's not impossible, but to happen here in this forum it's a very small chance.

That may be true, but it's really one of those things where it can't hurt to try. My fingers are even getting exercise.

ceasar
07-27-2007, 09:04 PM
I haven't traded anything I have only given invites away..
Right, than what happened to you privileges? :lol:

ibnahmed
07-27-2007, 09:18 PM
i do recomment obtaining access via invites if possible