PDA

View Full Version : Lots of money here $ $ $

ix_silver
07-26-2007, 07:40 AM
If you would just know where to look :) I would be most grateful for your comments on the writing. Would this be something you would be interested to go see in the movies? If you start talking about money, then there is no way to find it.

"The Megalith"
EXT. BATTLEFIELD – DAY

Cuillaume just stands there and watches, he is strong mighty warrior, a lot of white hair on his arms, but he’s not eager to fight the beast, instead he finds King Estmund, storms to him when seeing him laying on the ground. He’s dead.

MAC CUILLAUME (TALL)
(calls out)
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaatttaattahhhh!

In the ball up of the battle, man running here and there, the fight stops at an instant at Cuillaume’s cry. Everything is still; Cuillaume grabs a war-axe and makes a whirlwind under it when he throws the weapon at the frog. It cuts as a wedge in to one of its small underdeveloped wings. An ear-locking roar, he pulls it out with his teeth, tosses it. He is angry but tired; the battle abates for the day.

Mr. Mulder
07-26-2007, 07:54 AM
:/

zd0d
07-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Is this a Harry Potter parody?

Barbarossa
07-26-2007, 09:26 AM
mad as a box of frogs

Biggles
07-26-2007, 09:50 AM
That said there have been a spate of fantasy movies made in Eastern Europe and one could argue that this is no worse than say Underworld. Underworld did have Kate Beckinsdale tho :drool:

Cheese
07-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Gwendamort sounds hawt. :naughty:

Biggles
07-26-2007, 10:09 AM
Gwendamort sounds hawt. :naughty:

Lily makes balls move :yup:

Snee
07-27-2007, 06:44 PM
[Speech distortion intimidation]Shut it, you fatheads. It's good.[/Speech distortion intimidation]

ricky08
07-28-2007, 02:17 AM
what the fuck

ix_silver
08-11-2007, 05:53 PM
this is good, isn't it? Show me the money!!!

I was going to take it down, but you seem to have such a horible time with it, that I felt sorry for you. just tell me who did this: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/history/topic/211230-1.html
please take it down, not so nice, to think it belongs to you already you pirets

tesco
08-11-2007, 05:59 PM

I was going to take it down, but you seem to have such a horible time with it, that I felt sorry for you. just tell me who did this: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/history/topic/211230-1.html
please take it down, not so nice, to think it belongs to you already you piretsThat was YOU.:huh:

LaPistola
08-11-2007, 06:04 PM

please take it down, not so nice, to think it belongs to you already you piretsThat was YOU.:huh:

lawl what a bafoon:whistling... i was to lazy to read the plot summary:frusty:

necromantic
08-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Underworld did have Kate Beckinsdale tho :drool:

This is the only thing I've understood in this whole thread. Kate Beckinsale is so fuckin hawt:wub:

Cheers biggles :D

ix_silver
08-11-2007, 06:18 PM
YES IT IS ME. AND IT IS NOT A PARODY, OR IF IT IS, THEN IT IS SO SUBTLE YOU WOULD NOT EVEN GET IT. bUT MONEY I CAN PROMISE IF YOU GIVE ME MONEY FRST.

JPaul
08-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Stop Fucking Shouting. It Makes You Look Like A Mentalist.

necromantic
08-11-2007, 06:23 PM

ix_silver
08-11-2007, 06:29 PM
chinese gold farmers :blink::huh: yes, so it is, humor me more:rolleyes:

mievmo
08-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Wtf ????

ix_silver
08-12-2007, 09:33 AM
The Northern Frog makes a leap toward the hill. Quenby on his back is barely able to hold on, when the frog lands she slips and hangs on the chain riveted on her hands.
Confusion on the smithy grounds. Cuillaume does not know how he could fight the monster single-handedly. If he is to push the horse from behind, how is he to ride it at the same time as instructed? Prattle of the smiths.
continues
Black raven lands on the horse.

RAVEN
Sit astride on the iron horse
and push it along by working the
spear the way fisherman push their
boats clear off the shore.

The frog makes another leap. Quenby is flying in the air like a truss of straw hurting herself when landing on the lizards steel hard scale.

MAC CUILLAUME
Charge the monster with the ring
on your ring finger of your left hand
or if he sees you he might strike you
dead with his tail.
_______________-