PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Arrow

DohMein
07-26-2007, 09:15 AM
[Question]

If I was to seed for a friend or let him use my box to seed does anyone know when invites become available? I mean do you earn one at a certain point (500g) (1tb) etc? Is it automatic or must you request one. I am thinking you only get one when staff hands them out to all at a certain level which I might get him to that level but still have a long wait for an invite to pop up :( so I can have my own.

I was hoping just to let him use my box to earn one to give to me. He has a slow home connection so it will be a long time if I dont help him I have no problem doing it nor does he but only if its allowed.

Also last question is: I know this type of thing is allowed on other trackers where people share boxes or have someone seed for them but I wanted confirmation from some F_N folks first, would be great if you could pass along any info.

Any advice is appreciated I dont want to do anything that will get him in trouble or break any rules before I do this...

Thanks for any feedback......

Enlightened
07-26-2007, 09:29 AM
[Question]

If I was to seed for a friend or let him use my box to seed does anyone know when invites become available? I mean do you earn one at a certain point (500g) (1tb) etc? Is it automatic or must you request one. I am thinking you only get one when staff hands them out to all at a certain level which I might get him to that level but still have a long wait for an invite to pop up :( so I can have my own.

I was hoping just to let him use my box to earn one to give to me. He has a slow home connection so it will be a long time if I dont help him I have no problem doing it nor does he but only if its allowed.

Also last question is: I know this type of thing is allowed on other trackers where people share boxes or have someone seed for them but I wanted confirmation from some F_N folks first, would be great if you could pass along any info.

Any advice is appreciated I dont want to do anything that will get him in trouble or break any rules before I do this...

Thanks for any feedback......

The account must be in "Good Standing" [ that means NO warnings} and must be arounf 10 weeks or more and 250 gigs Uploaded.
I think other Veteran Arrow account holders and Brandon, can correct me if I am wrong

DohMein
07-26-2007, 09:42 AM
The account must be in "Good Standing" [ that means NO warnings} and must be arounf 10 weeks or more and 250 gigs Uploaded.
I think other Veteran Arrow account holders and Brandon, can correct me if I am wrong

Does that mean you get one after you hit 250 gigs or must you request?

Thanks for the reply, I do appreciate it.

Cmon
07-26-2007, 09:44 AM
I don't know about sharing box, but you need to ask invite by yourself, you will know when you're ready since there's a thread about that somewhere
Also follow what BestTrade_Ever said (& you need to be active)

Brandon
07-26-2007, 09:48 AM

Pretty much

DohMein
07-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Okay if Brandon says that then its fine I guess. Thanks folks for the help.

[MODS] feel free to close this thread.

Thanks

Dohmein

Pluto
07-26-2007, 08:11 PM
The arrow ? Did brandon change ftns name on us ?

GaleaNatur
07-26-2007, 09:05 PM
i loved the title of the thread and even more the titles of the trackers have given :P

f**r-->rabbit
o*nk-->piggy
f*n--> arrow
u-*t-->wheelmods(the tracker gave this name)

mbucari1
07-26-2007, 09:07 PM
I have a question, why TF do people call it the arrow?

fatma
07-26-2007, 09:08 PM

:blink:
cause the symbol looks like an arrow ? :huh:

fstrulz
07-26-2007, 09:11 PM

Because Brandon's dick is shaped like an arrow. :lol: (Just kidding)

KFlint
07-26-2007, 09:51 PM

:blink:
cause the symbol looks like an arrow ? :huh:

actually, it looks more like a dick and a pair of balls, must be Brandon idea :P

monk3y
07-26-2007, 10:40 PM
isn't it ftn's old name ?

DohMein
07-30-2007, 05:29 AM
It doesnt matter really - just my luck the invites were closed recently for people who made power user I was told by him that he read it on the forum ......lol.. :frusty:. I guess all in all its ok he got 150+ gigs added to his account this free leech with my box so all is not lost and I will get one if/when they are handed back out and power user is attained. All is good. Thanks for the replies folks...........