PDA

View Full Version : The antitraders' giveaway

Pages : 1 [2]

TCD004
08-01-2007, 01:01 PM
hi ZNIK i traded once here and am not plannin 2 trade again cuz i dont think its useful for filesharing.....and all i need is an oink account..!!! and i will be extremely grateful.......
Nobody will give account to trader... And you are trader by the rules...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-trade-201201-post2102390
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-want-2-trade-201248-post2102406

nthpeter
08-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Very nice giveaway. I need an RTS account.
Have you read the requirements ? Obviously not... Traders will not receive invites !!!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t--need-oink-have-gigatorrents-inv-snowtigers-acc-201458-post2103624
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t--need-kg-have-gigatorrents-inv-snowtigers-acc-201042-post2101315
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-pretorians-need-buffered-accs-213722-post2171782

I knew that u would think I'm a trader, but I'm not a TRADER. If you want to get into a site wich is closed, how do u do it? Do u wait for a giveaway for years? I traded because i need sites, and i'm still using them for e.g OiNK and BitMeTV and BitME. (Once i traded SnowTigers, which i didn't use, but that's all)

But OK, i see. I'm a trader by the rules, so i don't want this inv. anymore, Thanx, Nice GiveAway.

znik
08-01-2007, 01:09 PM
nthpeter account trading is much worse than invite trading...
When you trade your account and it gets banned by the antitrading autommated system, you put your inviter in danger and he loses his invite privileges or even his own account... Can't you understand that?
On invite trading at least you put into risk your own account and not the account of innocent people...

nthpeter
08-01-2007, 01:15 PM
nthpeter account trading is much worse than invite trading...
When you trade your account and it gets banned by the antitrading autommated system, you put your inviter in danger and he loses his invite privileges or even his own account... Can't you understand that?
On invite trading at least you put in risk your own account and not the account of innocent people...

I can understand that, but then how can i get an OiNK account? I haven't got any friend who has got an invite (i live in hun), but i love music. I decided to trade, but I'm still saying that I'm not a trader who just wants higher and higher levels, more and more trackers.

hasnainbk
08-01-2007, 02:00 PM
I am sorry znik...I don't know what took hold of me and I traded that account away...I am really very sorry and apologize whole heartedly for my mistake.I never meant to break anyone's heart.I apologize to all those affected by my wrong doing.I apologize to all the antitraders and to znik especially who believed in me and I deceived him...I am very very sorry....I have no more words left...

anions
08-01-2007, 02:33 PM
I'd like learnbits if it's still available.
I'm a budding webmaster and have much to learn, so it'd be really aprreciated.
My email is:
shypys]at[gmail.com
I've received a couple of giveaways but never trade invites and dont plan to do so either :)

Thanks,
AnIons :D

SpiderPig
08-01-2007, 02:37 PM
I am sorry znik...I don't know what took hold of me and I traded that account away...I am really very sorry and apologize whole heartedly for my mistake.I never meant to break anyone's heart.I apologize to all those affected by my wrong doing.I apologize to all the antitraders and to znik especially who believed in me and I deceived him...I am very very sorry....I have no more words left...

You are what we call a

Douschebag

Nice trading (forwarding) that invite LINK, retard

anonymoose
08-01-2007, 02:52 PM

Hasnainbk...U f***ing sh*thole...I can't believed I trusted you in my giveaway. Do you really think anybody is going to give you invites any more in giveaways, just because you wrote a paragraph of shit?:angry:

Fibo
08-01-2007, 03:12 PM

BullSh*t!!! You are the most worst.

phrenzy
08-01-2007, 03:18 PM

Your not sorry.. you took advantage of the giveaway to further your own needs...You should be banned from here..People like you make me NEVER want to give anything away here..So F---Y--..

seba500
08-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Hi
nice giveaway
Can i get bitmetv or dvdclub ?
i very want down dvd movies 5.1 audio and i very like serials
thanks in advance

ahmzezo
08-01-2007, 03:33 PM
can i have bitmetv or oink invite ?

i was looking for bitmetv invite

from long tim really and not for trade a, nevr cheat

plzzzzzzzzzzzz

TCD004
08-01-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't think so, that somebody will give you invite... Have you read requirements ? No traders...

Your reputation from 07-2007 Thanks For Diwana. Great Trader!

that was a giveaway, check my threads
You're right... :yup: Sorry :unsure:

hasnainbk
08-01-2007, 04:12 PM
I didn't apologize because I wanted anymore giveaways...I apologized because I hurt someone and I repented...but think & say whatever you want...
So many ppl on FST cheat and trade accounts(resulting in inviter ban) but never apologized for their mistakes and kept asking for the same invite many times...I did apologize and what I am getting....
I know we all hate cheaters and traders,thats why when we catch one,we wanna revenge for all the bad things ever happened...I don't mind it...I deserved it...but think it over...may be there is a lil room in your heart for forgiveness...

SpiderPig
08-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Mistake? ROFLMAO

You fucking moron, ur the one who decided to do it. It wasn't a mistake u ass fucker, it was ur intension and u'll do it again when u get the chance.

Fibo
08-01-2007, 04:26 PM
So many ppl on FST cheat and trade accounts(resulting in inviter ban) but never apologized for their mistakes

So that makes it ok....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still a Biz-natch. You should be put on the Torrenting Blacklist.
Banned from every tracker.

znik
08-01-2007, 05:33 PM

Thank you for the accounts you offered to this giveaway as a compensation for your terrible mistake.
They won't be needed.
I believe you understood your mistake and personally accept your apology.:yup:

All I am asking is to never let down your other inviters like me. Never cheat ,trade or even giveaway your accounts, especially the oink one that was generously granted to you from this giveaway too by another member and make them look bad too for inviting you.
You have used the same oink alias , as my traded bitspyder invite, so I hope you didn't plan and at least NEVER trade especially that invite too! :shutup:

I would appreciate an apology by my other bad invitee (kobi_af) , but I guess he didn't recognize at all his mistake.

The "1st antitraders' giveaway" is officialy OVER. :01:

I am sure it won't be the last one though!
I hope that the antitraders' giveaway no2 will be started soon by someone else more capable than me to pick the winners and will be even more successful with more participants!

Thank you all once again! :happy:

hasnainbk
08-01-2007, 05:49 PM
thank you znik :)
plz don't close this thread...I wanna giveaway...
I am sure many others want too...

pazsh
08-01-2007, 05:52 PM
ok to be honest i did make some giveaway,and believe me i prefer without it.
most of my post in fst and most of my rep point(except 2-5 rep points) are from giving to other member.

i like to give other and help. in my opinion this is what sharing is all about, but sometimes the temptation is to big.

i prefer to say away form trade (but again sometimes it is hard).

and also look at this http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-what-fst-about-206204

so.. after all this i will be happy to be a member at TopHos.

and to say that it is great to see a giveaway with a lot of mining to fst community.

Gnash
08-01-2007, 05:52 PM
can i get an oink invite?

Blejd
08-01-2007, 05:54 PM
nice giveaway

SAM
08-01-2007, 06:00 PM
comeon znik
don't close this thread man
you are more than capable to choose the winners
if 2 people made mistakes, there are many others are doing their best to keep their inviters' trust

so please don't close this thread

DEmEX
08-01-2007, 06:14 PM
nice giveaway i need bitmetv or hdbits or oink invite please thanks......

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8784/ratiosrevttbithdtvhdtoc6.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=testdevelocidadna2.jpg

please im desperate.......

TCD004
08-01-2007, 06:35 PM
nice giveaway i need bitmetv or hdbits or oink invite please thanks......

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8784/ratiosrevttbithdtvhdtoc6.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=testdevelocidadna2.jpg

please im desperate.......
Do you know which one do you need or not ? I don't think so, that this is good to ask for more than 1 invite at the same time...

cleofatra
08-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Giving away bitmetv, hdbits, tti, tl

just pm me

wasson05
08-01-2007, 09:22 PM
doubt theres any left but i could use a bitmetv invite

thanks ^^