PDA

View Full Version : Special Request to Brandon :D

Cangaceiro
07-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Well...i know that this is a long shot, and may users have been asking for this, but Brandon if u can hear me :D, i'd really appreciate a FTN invite please!

i can show u some proofs from other trackers or something like that, i just hope u consider sending me one invite!

Thanx in advance...i'll be waiting for your answer:D

RaPPeR
07-26-2007, 10:51 PM
only if u'll be his b*atch [ aka sell your soul to the devil :o muhahaha ]

KFlint
07-26-2007, 10:52 PM
there is like 2-3 requests of this type every day, that's becoming a little bit too much maybe...

Peter North
07-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Got to be more pacient on that FTN invite,if for lower lvl“s its difficult,imagine for that one.
But who knows brother you get one free,who knows.

PoOki
07-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Got to be more pacient on that FTN invite,if for lower lvl“s its difficult,imagine for that one.
But who knows brother you get one free,who knows.

I know.. And he aint gonna get one :lol:

clubzz
07-26-2007, 10:57 PM
First step in the road to success : stop thinking in levels.

Enlightened
07-26-2007, 10:58 PM
For me is still the connection that got me to secure the Arrow

Not Pleading, Not Trading.........it was really " Close To Impossible"....

Not saying it is for everyone, but this is the Tracker, I really Did NOT require me to "Trade" for it, [ which it really did not help anyways]

Sooooooo.......... Good Luck to U.:):):)

tintin123
07-26-2007, 11:00 PM
i would give him one if brandon sez i can!

but as far as im concerned 99% of the ppl here would just trade it and im hardly going to beliieve that you lie in the remaining 1%!

LiMuBai
07-26-2007, 11:08 PM
we need a seperate subforum for FTN requests. i think it would fill up pretty fast. heh

RaPPeR
07-26-2007, 11:10 PM
lol
my friend offered me FTN invite [ like FB invite. among others ] and i didn't take it. [ plz , no pmes ]
you dont have to believe me , i dont care .
but you dont need it , nobody need it.
you all can live with TL and if u got faster connection and want little bit more , get your self ScT... . thats all . you dont need all the UK-T and FTN.
i guess its Populistic and alot of ppls said it , but its true .
anyway , good luck

DefX
07-26-2007, 11:13 PM
This is the last time ill tolerate this kinds of threads. Next time, just pm the person.