PDA

View Full Version : leeware down?

BawA
07-27-2007, 02:34 PM
anybody having problem with leeware?
cant connect with neither VNC nor with FTP.
sent an email to their support but no reply yet.

kaula
07-27-2007, 03:05 PM
I don't have any problems at all.:)

import_fighter
07-27-2007, 03:26 PM
no probs here either.

BawA
07-27-2007, 03:28 PM
nvm its seems to ok now
i think teh 1% downtime kick in for a while :lol:

pedroclaro
07-27-2007, 04:49 PM
yes it was down for a short time

down again

KevinGarnet
07-27-2007, 07:39 PM
down for me now.. i heard that soon it will be fine and will have no problems..

BawA
07-28-2007, 02:29 AM
they rebooted my server now i restarted Utorrent from putty and WebUI is getting connected but VNC viewer is not.
any ideas people.

NYGiants
07-28-2007, 02:32 AM
type vncserver :1 into putty to start it

Ronit
07-31-2007, 04:05 AM
i m unable to connect to the webui :(

Skiz
07-31-2007, 04:29 AM

Usually a sign that you've exceeded your monthly allotted bandwidth. Could that be the case?

Ronit
07-31-2007, 05:56 AM

Usually a sign that you've exceeded your monthly allotted bandwidth. Could that be the case?

didn't knew it has monthly alloted bandwidth...i thought its unlimited

i got the webui access through trading an account.

any idea how much is the monthly allocation.?

Skiz
07-31-2007, 06:12 AM

didn't knew it has monthly alloted bandwidth...i thought its unlimited

i got the webui access through trading an account.

any idea how much is the monthly allocation.?

Could be unlimited. Could be limited. You need to ask the account holder.

Ronit
07-31-2007, 06:43 AM
^^ thanx... will ask the account holder for the details

BawA
07-31-2007, 01:00 PM

it happens when servers are rebooted or down, usually when a server goes down they reboot it which kills utorrent's process so you must restart it through VNC, alternatively you can set your utorrent to auto start at reboot so you wont need to do it manually.
what is best thing is to create an reboot event in Webmin and add all seedbox needed programs like vnc server and ftp server(if you have one installed), didnt try it myself but i guess it will handy.

KFlint
07-31-2007, 05:51 PM

it happens when servers are rebooted or down, usually when a server goes down they reboot it which kills utorrent's process so you must restart it through VNC, alternatively you can set your utorrent to auto start at reboot so you wont need to do it manually.
what is best thing is to create an reboot event in Webmin and add all seedbox needed programs like vnc server and ftp server(if you have one installed), didnt try it myself but i guess it will handy.

yeah, and you have to restart the thing almost every 2-3 days with leeware, really really really poor stability....