PDA

View Full Version : Automatically creating folders for mp3 albums?

cheatz
07-29-2007, 07:25 AM
I've got a huge queue of albums ready to download but every mp3 will download in the same download directory. Is there a way to make newsleecher automatically create a folder for each album downloaded ? Only way i can see is use the "Put downloads into groupfolders" option but most of the albums are from the same group.

Skiz
07-29-2007, 07:32 AM
It should be doing that already I believe. :huh:

Grabit puts each NZBs output in a different folder.

cheatz
07-29-2007, 07:45 AM
Can't seem to find an option like that anywhere in newsleecher =\

okay, it is in .NZB menu > download to subfolder.

However i added these nzbs from a list of 250 results in binsearch. So all these albums are still going to come up in the same .nzb folder

4play
07-29-2007, 10:12 AM
you can either manually move the mp3's once they are all downloaded or download the nzbs one album at a time.

Chewie
07-30-2007, 12:13 AM
Hmm. I thought this was a common feature among binary grabbers.
NewsBinPro can download to folders named after the NZB or the album field in the ID3 tag.

BigH
07-30-2007, 11:16 AM
I use Newsleecher and it puts aech download in separate folders automatically, even with a single NZB

Do you have the 'repair and extract' function turned on ?

MultiForce
07-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Can't seem to find an option like that anywhere in newsleecher =\

okay, it is in .NZB menu > download to subfolder.

However i added these nzbs from a list of 250 results in binsearch. So all these albums are still going to come up in the same .nzb folder

I guess you download MP3 files and not RAR files that you have to unpack?

In that case I think you have a problem getting similar files in
one folder.

It's a job however you are trying to do it with uncompressed files.

There are some programs that can scan a folder for files with similar names, and then move them to another folder (you also have an option to autocreate folders based on name).
Cannot remember the name right now but I'll check.