PDA

View Full Version : 1 x FSC Invite

sopshr33a
07-29-2007, 02:41 PM
need exigo tell me whats needed

apoligies to DV8type invite trading is not permitted no agreement has been made with fst regarding fsc invites to make matters clear

ChelseaManiac
07-29-2007, 02:44 PM
Im guessing DV8Type will be on to you soon. Good luck

dragos
07-29-2007, 02:52 PM
There is nothing wrong with invite trading , just accounts aren't alowed

tupac
07-29-2007, 02:54 PM

I don't think that DV8Type agrees with you :P

dragos
07-29-2007, 02:55 PM

Well i know they have an agreement with FST and thats why accounts aren't alowed , but i thought that invites are ok :unsure:

sopshr33a
07-29-2007, 02:57 PM
i thought invite trading was also permitted

tupac
07-29-2007, 03:01 PM

Well i know they have an agreement with FST and thats why accounts aren't alowed , but i thought that invites are ok :unsure:
All of the sysops of any tracker forbids the trading of invites. If they catch you, they ban you. On any tracker, not just FSC.

ChelseaManiac
07-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Yeh FSC are really against invite trading as well and even more against account trading as the site relies on community a lot so they want to make sure each person remains the same person.

dragos
07-29-2007, 03:11 PM
All of the sysops of any tracker forbids the trading of invites. If they catch you, they ban you. On any tracker, not just FSC.

None of the romanian trackers forbid you to trade your invites. RSR, iPlay, C-Zone , FileZone, they all alow invite trading , they say it's your bussiness what to do with your invites. They're only rule is do not sell your invites. Other than that it's your bussiness. When trading a romanian tracker you do not need to blur anything because nothing will happen to you. Other trackers should learn from this

SgtMajor
07-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Wow, gold dust!

F** should be as high as the other F** & F*** trackers at least, I can't even get a friggin DS, what chance of getting this then! :D

tupac
07-29-2007, 03:44 PM

None of the romanian trackers forbid you to trade your invites. RSR, iPlay, C-Zone , FileZone, they all alow invite trading , they say it's your bussiness what to do with your invites. They're only rule is do not sell your invites. Other than that it's your bussiness. When trading a romanian tracker you do not need to blur anything because nothing will happen to you. Other trackers should learn from this

Yes, because in romania the authorities don't do nothing to stop piracy. So, the tracker owners don't need to worry about security and privacy. In other countries this is not true, so don't compare them with romania.

sopshr33a
07-29-2007, 05:24 PM
bump

SgtMajor
07-29-2007, 06:44 PM
apologies to DV8type invite trading is not permitted no agreement has been made with fst regarding fsc invites to make matters clear

Well that cleared that up.

saulin
07-29-2007, 06:57 PM
FSC can be given away as an invite but trading is not allowed I think. Also Exigo is much rarer so I doubt you would get Exigo with a FSC invite.