PDA

View Full Version : ScT must be back to level 8, The right rating.

amahk
07-30-2007, 10:13 AM
Hello guys, :)
---------------
I think the recent rate of ScT is unsuitable, so it should be back to it's previous level 8.
That'a because i have got offers of level 8 for ScT level 7, Which i think is unfair matter.
---------------
Please vote for my poll.. ;)
Cheers everybody :)

frize
07-30-2007, 10:19 AM
For me it deserve more than level 8, level 9 it will be fine, because that site have great speed, and great content and great pre-times too.

For me one off the best sites.

RaPPeR
07-30-2007, 10:21 AM
i dont think so .
ppls offers alot of accounts for trade.
on the other hand . the demand is ,as always , very high.
my vote is NO though i think its probably the best tracker there is

dragos
07-30-2007, 10:21 AM
It's all about rarity , hundreds of invites available out there. It's exactly at the right level, level 7 is ideal for ScT. It doesn't matter speed or pre , this is rarity related

amahk
07-30-2007, 10:23 AM
For me it deserve more than level 8, level 9 it will be fine, because that site have great speed, and great content and great pre-times too.

i agree with u :yup:

Presto
07-30-2007, 10:24 AM
There should be a ranking, that combines rarity and how GOOD the tracker actually is. Atm. people go only for rarity, without even knowing, that the tracker itself is shite.

ScT > *

Heroo
07-30-2007, 10:25 AM
I Vote No Coz It As dragos (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/dragos-166591) Say (This Is Rarity Related)

rivaldo
07-30-2007, 10:27 AM
yes :)!

nbo
07-30-2007, 10:28 AM
it is rarity rating but sct is still rare enough for level 8.
sure many invites were given out, but its almost always full and i doubt anone will be getting any invites for a very long time, either way its only a matter of time.
I VOTE YES, IT SHOULD GO BACK UP

dragos
07-30-2007, 10:29 AM
There should be a ranking, that combines rarity and how GOOD the tracker actually is. Atm. people go only for rarity, without even knowing, that the tracker itself is shite.

ScT > *

No, it shoudn't . Just think of a private collector that collects rare books. He wants to have them all , he doesn't care about the content being good or bad , and the rarer the book , the higher the price will be. That is why tracklers are rarity rated .Because nobody cares about TL invites wich grow in trees , but they care about U*-T because it represents the absolute peak of torrent sites. I really don't understand why cant people get this through they're heads. The rarity rating is the right one and the ratings right now are very good

amahk
07-30-2007, 10:30 AM
I Vote No Coz It As dragos (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/dragos-166591) Say (This Is Rarity Related)
I think rarity 4/5 not bad to let it back at lvl 8 :rolleyes:

! ANGEL !
07-30-2007, 10:30 AM
no way
I do not know why this attack on this site strong, brothers determined not to re-entry to the place normal, and this position is ironic, I read offers calls for laughter
like that
throland+kg buffer+oink in= sct :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:
, please close the issue because it is useful and nothing will change
sct is dead

Presto
07-30-2007, 10:35 AM
dragos, you are entitled to your opinion, but that's not how I think about it. I use trackers for my own purposes and therefore the quality matters the most for me. I just can't compare it to art or book collecting and trading. I don't really get the thrills having a high level account. But it's just my humble view. :)

Crystyan16
07-30-2007, 10:36 AM
it's not as rare as the others trackers at level 8....there are a lot of sct invites and sct invites can be bought at anytime.....at the same time nb or fsc invites haven't been given for a lot of time.....so i voted no......sct is at the right level

i agree that sct is maybe the best tracker out there, but the rating is a bout rarity....i don't think sct will go up if everyone opens a thread with this subject every day

Angrod
07-30-2007, 10:37 AM
No.. ScT is eaiser to get in compare TT, NB and some trackers... It should be LV7, while Swedvdr MUST move to LV9!

marie81
07-30-2007, 10:38 AM
No.. ScT is eaiser to get in compare TT, NB and some trackers... It should be LV7, while Swedvdr MUST move to LV9!

+1

Prilost
07-30-2007, 10:39 AM
yes, SCT is lvl 8

dragos
dragos, you are entitled to your opinion, but that's not how I think about it. I use trackers for my own purposes and therefore the quality matters the most for me. I just can't compare it to art or book collecting and trading. I don't really get the thrills having a high level account. But it's just my humble view. :)

It doesn't matter how i think or how you think. I mean, you can ask TL for E**/o if you want , it's your bussiness. I care about content too, i don't collect them , i have only the ones that i need and use everyday. What i said was so people understand and stop asking why the rating doesn't change , why this , why that. Now they want ScT up because they can't trade as high for it anymore. @days ago was lowered for good reason and now it's not good , let's puty it up. :dry:

DohMein
Makes no difference where its at. People will still trade invites or accounts for high levels regardless of it being 7/8. Its got nothing to do with content/pretimes and the like, its about rarity and alot of folks have ScT invites and you can also purchase one :mellow::whistling

Doh

stroj

Yea its a bit different. For some its collection, for others its just for their epeen.

marie81
It's all about rarity , hundreds of invites available out there. It's exactly at the right level, level 7 is ideal for ScT. It doesn't matter speed or pre , this is rarity related

+1

stroj
07-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Also voted NO. I can get invite whenever i want.

Presto
07-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Why don't you get one, then?

nbo
07-30-2007, 10:45 AM
please, the fact that you can "buy" invites doesn't mean anything, know y?
cuz i promise you, ANY torrent site (including uk-t or ftwr or anyone) will give you invites if you donate enough money, i promise.
SCT= level 8!

dragos
07-30-2007, 10:49 AM
cuz i promise you, ANY torrent site (including uk-t or ftwr or anyone) will give you invites if you donate enough money, i promise.
SCT= level 8!

1. wrong
2. wrong
3. wrong
ScT = LEVEL 7

If you donate at TB you just get a warm fuzzy feeling :P

amahk
07-30-2007, 10:50 AM
so far results are even!!

hangemhigh
07-30-2007, 11:15 AM
if the rating is about rarity then aom should be level 9.
sct should be 8 at the least.

Crystyan16
07-30-2007, 11:17 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

ChelseaManiac
07-30-2007, 11:32 AM

Sct is one of the best sites for content. But how hard is it to understand the word RARITY. It is easy to get, everyone has it now even lots of n00bs because of the pay for invites system. This poll is void, it looks like loads of people have voted to increase the level just because either they have it (and want to trade) or because they think this is to do with content rather than rarity

Elit3_T3AM
07-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Anyone who needs to pay money for an Invite i bet u they wont just give it to you for free they would want something good in return..

But anyways i voted level 7 haha

FCBJ

agree

nbo
SCT= level 8!

1. wrong
2. wrong
3. wrong
ScT = LEVEL 7

If you donate at TB you just get a warm fuzzy feeling :P

sorry to disappoint you bro, but it's the sad truth. I know this for a FACT.

ChelseaManiac
07-30-2007, 11:48 AM
Anyone who needs to pay money for an Invite i bet u they wont just give it to you for free they would want something good in return..

But anyways i voted level 7 haha

Some generous people do give them out for free, thats how I got mine and it was before they had given everyone two invites

sugam
07-30-2007, 11:58 AM
Back to level 8 for sure... :)

ChelseaManiac
07-30-2007, 12:01 PM
no way

fstrulz
07-30-2007, 12:21 PM
SCT= level 8!

Hi, mate. I don't think that the sites that you mentioned (UK-T and FTWR) would give you an invite if you'd donate 20 euros. :)

dragos
07-30-2007, 12:24 PM

It's gonna stay at level 7 for a preety long time now. This is a pointless thread , by hypers trying to trade it for higher levels. The outcome of this poll will not influence the ScT rating so you can forget about level 8 for at least a month or two

sugam
07-30-2007, 12:42 PM

It's gonna stay at level 7 for a preety long time now. This is a pointless thread , by hypers trying to trade it for higher levels. The outcome of this poll will not influence the ScT rating so you can forget about level 8 for at least a month or two

Actually I dont care mutch about its level, thats only my opinion. ;)

Fibo
07-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Yes, I would like it at level 8.

But there are also alot of other things that I would like also

sp0ngeb0b
07-30-2007, 01:16 PM
I don't really care but I don't think this has been brought up:

Shouldn't demand be taken into consideration when considering rarity along with "available invites?"

There's a much greater demand for ScT than most other trackers. Sure ScT could have twice as many invites as another site but if the demand is 10 times as high, wouldn't it deserve a higher "rarity" rating?

An easy analogy would be the launch of a new gaming console. While there are hundreds of thousands available at launch, there are many more people wanting the console.

Presto
07-30-2007, 01:26 PM
sponge tells the truth...

zxcv
07-30-2007, 01:29 PM
They have to be in level 2, 'cause I need one invite!!!!!! haha

I agree with sp0ngeb0b (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sp0ngeb0b-168017) and think that has to be different ratings in rarity and in quality. Many times the rarity has got queality but not always.

obaida22ar
07-30-2007, 02:00 PM
hi
sct must be level 9 not 8
its the best tracker

fstrulz
07-30-2007, 02:16 PM

Shouldn't demand be taken into consideration when considering rarity along with "available invites?"

There's a much greater demand for ScT than most other trackers. Sure ScT could have twice as many invites as another site but if the demand is 10 times as high, wouldn't it deserve a higher "rarity" rating?

An easy analogy would be the launch of a new gaming console. While there are hundreds of thousands available at launch, there are many more people wanting the console.

You're right, mate... But the demand and availability for SCT are almost equal. Lots of people want it and a lot of people have it... That's why its rarity went one level down.

Presto
07-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Why are you exaggerating so bad? You are are way off from it. Most people, who want it, won't get it.

dragos
07-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Why are you exaggerating so bad? You are are way off from it. Most people, who want it, won't get it.

WTF are you talking about? I got mine for a Trance Route invite lol :blink: Beat that . It's not hard to get , there are simply too many invites available, there are constantly at least 60 pending users in ScT. Stop hype-ing the tracker for gods sake

Presto
07-30-2007, 02:31 PM
That shows only, that there are still some good people left and you are lucky enough.
I got NB invite from a random person for nothing.

Saying, that almost everyone, who wants to join ScT, gets the opportunity, is just wrong. Be real for once.

Nestea
07-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Yes, It should be lvl 8 again!
TT is not rarer than ScT!
Level 8 is the right level for ScT! :)

memike
07-30-2007, 02:35 PM
sct is the best english spoken and fastest ul and dl around .most of the high ranking trackers are foriegn and hard to understand. the messages i get i have to transalate with babylon or some other dictionary
i think sct show go back to level 8 it is a great site

fstrulz
07-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Edit.

mestari
07-30-2007, 02:38 PM
I haven't even checked WIAW thread for a long time. It has gone to pointless direction. I know too well which trackers are worthy for me. SCT is at top 3 and always will be..!

nikmash232
07-30-2007, 02:41 PM
it should be level 10 :thumbsup:

fstrulz
07-30-2007, 02:47 PM
...Most people, who want it, won't get it.

And now that SCT is lvl7, those people who want it will finally get it... I have SCT and I'm still happy about it... Maybe those who aren't happy about it going down are just the ones who want to trade their SCT. :)

mestari
07-30-2007, 02:47 PM
it should be level 10 :thumbsup:

Good old days...:happy:

splash
07-30-2007, 02:49 PM
:rolleyes: The monthly poll for ScT level validity.

KFlint
07-30-2007, 04:00 PM

offer/demand is already taken in consideration in the WIAW

that's the fundamentals of rarity

SCT is ok in level 7 for the moment, if they decided to remove all the floating invites someday and remove their pay to invite policy, than it will go higher again

MaAiFu
07-30-2007, 05:08 PM
bump, lvl 7 for sct is bullshit, it's always full even if you get an invite its impossible to register... and not many people are willing to trade sct for risk of ban, it's too much a good site to risk getting banned on!

I haven't even checked WIAW thread for a long time. It has gone to pointless direction. I know too well which trackers are worthy for me. SCT is at top 3 and always will be..!

well said!

Sawyer2020
07-30-2007, 05:17 PM
I said no because its easy to get invites there
but for content and speed its the best

0Ri0N
07-30-2007, 05:23 PM
ScT is in the right place (level7)! Great tracker, not rare though. :)

Presto
07-30-2007, 05:23 PM
If we talk about rarity, then all the romanian trackers should drop at least 1 level.

! ANGEL !
07-30-2007, 05:34 PM
i think
close this thread
sct never up again level 8
:angry::angry::angry:
afew weeks
down again level 6
and another weeks
down level
down
down
down
and site like f***r (level 10):frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
so no way

Crystyan16
07-30-2007, 05:41 PM
If we talk about rarity, then all the romanian trackers should drop at least 1 level.why do you say that???
czone is level 6 and no one will trade it for fb alone and no invites have been given lately (just for 10 days to users who had over 1TB upload, 1.05 ratio) and iplay is level 5 and it is wanted by many

stroj
07-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Why don't you get one, then?
I got account already.

If we talk about rarity, then all the romanian trackers should drop at least 1 level.
It seems u dont have a clue about romanian trackers. Just check invite reqs at Czone and iPLAY

Kirosh
07-30-2007, 05:44 PM
man really sct level 7 great bcz evry one will get it :happy:
and that good 4 great site and the best will stay in sct ;)

Presto
07-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Crystyan I'm entitled to have an opinion, or aren't I? In every other thread someone is offering Iplay or rsr. No offence. That's just my opinion. Just like you think ScT should be lvl7. :)

dragos
07-30-2007, 05:48 PM

There are people with who'm you just can't reason. You just twist all the motives and involve other trackers , and etc etc. Why is it so hard to get that ScT doesn't worth more than level 7 at the moment ?

Presto
07-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Why do people want to trade a few 8 lvl accounts or a 9 lvl account for a 7 lvl account? :o They must be really dumb.

fstrulz
07-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Why do people want to trade a few 8 lvl accounts or a 9 lvl account for a 7 lvl account? :o They must be really dumb.

:ohmy: Where???

beco
07-30-2007, 06:26 PM
no doubt ...level 8 and up.
sct top of the net . why? stable site (never falling) ..super speed ..great stuff ..and huge reputation.
unavailable invite's (need pay for that )
so if you ask me I said level 9:yup:

:ohmy: Where???

:D LOL !!!

Tk2011
07-30-2007, 07:23 PM
no doubt ...level 8 and up.
sct top of the net . why? stable site (never falling) ..super speed ..great stuff ..and huge reputation.
unavailable invite's (need pay for that )
so if you ask me I said level 9:yup:
Excuse me but what part of "1 being the easiest to get into a site and 10 the hardest." didn't you understand? ScT has more chances to go level 6 than level 8 right now. Once again, a tracker's level isn't determined by how fast you can download or how fast the pre-times are or anything else.. only rarity and demands matter, everything else is bs. And one more information for you newbies out there: ScT is already level 10 in tracker rating, which is "based on Content and Speed and Pre-Times."

barral01
07-30-2007, 07:30 PM
level 8 sure.

anonymoose
07-30-2007, 07:33 PM
The sad thing is that you can pay a friend at Sct to donate and get invites, which makes ScT not impossible to get.

Nestea
07-30-2007, 07:52 PM
The sad thing is that you can pay a friend at Sct to donate and get invites, which makes ScT not impossible to get.

ffs , people , WHY WOULD I PAY FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S PLEASURE??
Are you realizing what you are speaking?
I'm giving 20 euro , because someone else would like to download?
That's crazy. No one would pay for that.

Crystyan16
07-30-2007, 07:55 PM
i don't think you understood him....he probably meant that you can give a friend who has sct 20 $ and he'll buy one invite for you

Nestea
07-30-2007, 08:00 PM
i don't think you understood him....he probably meant that you can give a friend who has sct 20 $ and he'll buy one invite for you

I'm not talking about friends, because that's a trading forum..

Crystyan16
07-30-2007, 08:04 PM

I'm not talking about friends, because that's a trading forum..
but he was talking about friends and you quoted him

fstrulz
07-30-2007, 08:11 PM

ffs , people , WHY WOULD I PAY FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S PLEASURE??
Are you realizing what you are speaking?
I'm giving 20 euro , because someone else would like to download?
That's crazy. No one would pay for that.

I think you misunderstood what he meant...

Your friend can send/give you 20 euros so you could donate it in your SCT account for an invite... And believe me, there are a lot of people who have been doing this... This month of July, 4 people donated in my SCT account for invites... I don't really like it because it's obviously "buy2leech," but I'm only doing it to help them out.

Gosu
07-30-2007, 08:14 PM
I think Sct should be lvl 8 at least.The list about rarity but most of torrent user prefer speed and content ı think.Uk-t does not deserve lvl 10 as content.The list must be line up and it must include speed,content and rarity.

KFlint
07-30-2007, 08:16 PM
I think Sct should be lvl 8 at least.The list about rarity but most of torrent user prefer speed and content ı think.Uk-t does not deserve lvl 10 as content.The list must be line up and it must include speed,content and rarity.

not this discussion...again?!?

sounds like a broken record to me

Gosu
07-30-2007, 08:19 PM

not this discussion...again?!?

sounds like a broken record to me

take it easy bro

mforcex
07-30-2007, 08:25 PM
i think we should fight eachother for a few more pages, it is working well.

Elit3_T3AM
07-30-2007, 08:45 PM
For all you people who havent got ScT and think that its level 8+ just give me 20 Euros and i'll get you an invite from my account simple as......this way everyone can have ScT.. :cool::P:shifty:;):D:w00t:

oh yeh & that way i'l have a doner account haha :naughty:

top25
07-30-2007, 09:03 PM
For all you people who havent got ScT and think that its level 8+ just give me 20 Euros and i'll get you an invite from my account simple as......this way everyone can have ScT.. :cool::P:shifty:;):D:w00t:

Thats risky remember your responsible for who you invite so you may end up losing your own account because of someone you dont know.

Thats risky remember your responsible for who you invite so you may end up losing your own account because of someone you dont know.

Elit3_T3AM
07-30-2007, 09:06 PM

dude it was a joke hence the :cool::P:shifty:;):D:w00t:

top25
07-30-2007, 09:14 PM
ok lol :D

amahk
07-30-2007, 11:40 PM
bump

Racket
07-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Ahh, and who here received their invites without donating? I know I did. I'm just wondering since the recent pay system for the server.

zxcv
07-31-2007, 01:25 AM
I think they have to raise the user limit because if you pay for an invite and couldn't signup at... it's a waste of time and money...

SIGMA-ZERO
07-31-2007, 01:35 AM
Yes, I would like it at level 8.or 9 fuck riarty its about material

FireMan
07-31-2007, 05:28 AM

I agree fully to you.
Also I am of this opinion.;)

:gunsmilie

sense
07-31-2007, 05:50 AM
It is fine at level 7. I have SCT & yes I had to donate to get it (why should I lie about it?). I am not into the whole trading thing so I just got my invite and joined. There are just a lot of invites out there + a lot of people trading their accounts. It's about supply + demand. For those mentioning pre-times, content etc, look at the [] rating, it is rate a [10] for those areas already! This is all about rarity, what is so hard to understand about that?

They don't need to increase the userbase because people get kicked out it seems every few minutes. Takes a little while but you get in quite easily.