PDA

View Full Version : Dr Who

Sextent
07-30-2007, 08:46 PM
Doing the voice-over for Argos.

Is nothing sacred.

amirji
07-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Show Rocks!! Seen basically every episode, even the black and white ones...

hehe, can't wait till december!

:-)

Fromagepas
07-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Is there a new Argos advert in December.

Barbarossa
07-31-2007, 08:44 AM
They usually have a new advert out when they issue the Christmas catalogue. ($catalog)

They're not usually as good as the Marks and Spencer Christmas adverts, tbh.

Chip Monk
07-31-2007, 12:27 PM
I like the Woolworths adverts at Christmas.

The Boots ones are rubbish. A hairdryer is not a good Christmas present, fact.

That's bad to chrome bin levels.

manker
07-31-2007, 12:33 PM
A hairdryer is not a good Christmas present, fact.It can be under certain circumstances.

Like if it's for a burd and it's pink.

brotherdoobie
07-31-2007, 01:10 PM
^ True. My fourteen year old daughter loves her pink hairdryer more than her
Mother and I.

-bd

Sextent
07-31-2007, 04:57 PM
A hairdryer is not a good Christmas present, fact.It can be under certain circumstances.

Like if it's for a burd and it's pink.

It might be a good thing to give someone, they might like it. However hairdryers are like clothes, people should get them when they need them. They are not a good Christmas present.

It's just wrong.

manker
07-31-2007, 05:43 PM
When does a burd ever need a hairdryer or clothes - or shoes or a handbag, for that matter.

Never, that's when. Those things never break or wear out, women just get new ones when they feel like it cos they like having new clothes/hairdryers/shoes/handbags.

Those items which should, in a non-decadent world, be a necessity become a luxury. And therefore a good xmas pressie.

See, you've got the right idea - only buy women luxury items for xmas - you just don't understand a women's desires.

Fromagepas
07-31-2007, 07:14 PM
When does a burd ever need a hairdryer or clothes - or shoes or a handbag, for that matter.

Never, that's when. Those things never break or wear out, women just get new ones when they feel like it cos they like having new clothes/hairdryers/shoes/handbags.

Those items which should, in a non-decadent world, be a necessity become a luxury. And therefore a good xmas pressie.

See, you've got the right idea - only buy women luxury items for xmas - you just don't understand a women's desires.

You are so rubbish at being manker it's actually depressing me.

manker
08-01-2007, 08:30 AM
JP; YSATI.
hj

Chip Monk
08-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Nope, not a clue.

manker
08-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Nope, not a clue.
That's because YSATI.

Chip Monk
08-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Dead manker would never have fallen for that. You suck at being manker.

manker
08-02-2007, 11:23 AM
You're right. Dead manker would definitely have known that acronyms are googleable if not immediately recognisable.

He was dead clever, that chap.

Chip Monk
08-02-2007, 11:31 AM
He certainly wouldn't have done a "busy" he knew that was well below him and quite frankly demeaning.

Neither would he have tried to re-rod someone with a pathetic misuse of a word, for similar reasons. manker was a quality act, God rest his atheistic soul.

manker
08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Don't be a big daft apeth.

I've not rodded - or attempted to rod - anyone except Bo since I started using this account and manker wasn't happy unless he was re-rodding people with pathetic misuses of words.