PDA

View Full Version : interesting stuff at asiandvdclub

LiMuBai
07-31-2007, 04:20 AM
http://asiandvdclub.org/

some swedish guy hacked the site and posted a paypal link. alot of ppl ended up donating and now they'll be fighting to get their money back, which i hope they do. i wonder how the site got so much info on this guy.

ttetile
07-31-2007, 04:50 AM
pwned ..lol .. the elite haxor forgot to use a proxy ...

sniper06
07-31-2007, 08:37 AM
roflma

KevinGarnet
07-31-2007, 09:32 AM
mhm interesting but bad news for this tracker..

JA
07-31-2007, 09:37 AM
Touche? De Javu? :D

vytexx
07-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Interesting...

JA
07-31-2007, 09:54 AM
Interesting...
Thought that was interesting?
You should of witnessed the wraith of the OiNK staff when they caught a member selling invites...:lol:

TheManMKD
07-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Interesting...
Thought that was interesting?
You should of witnessed the wraith of the OiNK staff when they caught a member selling invites...:lol:

:D /me remembers

FACE_TO_FACE
07-31-2007, 10:53 AM
:noes:WOW complete Info...

Tiffany
07-31-2007, 11:04 AM
That's horrible! :(

dafra
07-31-2007, 11:38 AM
I gonna spam that 19 year old guy.

Vidde
07-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Unbelievable.. What gives ADC the right to do this? It's horrible, nothing less!

I mean... They handle it like they should with informing their members on how to retrieve the money, and to inform that a swede did it etc, but posting images of the guy, where he lives, his full name, age and phone number!? That's not just extremly poorly handled, it's... pathetic.

And if that's not enuf, look at the bottom..

"We know all about this problem child. Like the fact that he suffers from chronic depression from living in the middle of nowhere and having difficulty making real-life friends. Or that he is a virgin and is unhappy at his mostly-male technical school."

And the most awful part: Feel free to drop him a line and express your feelings about the current downtime.
and "More juicy details coming later."

My respect for this site just went down the drain, for ever. God damn stupid idiots.

-Vidde

CyDealer
07-31-2007, 02:00 PM
Well he did ask for it... But i do agree with vidde that they have taken it a touch to far.

Batista
07-31-2007, 03:05 PM
anyone know where I can download a program that hack passwords? Or how to hack university passwords?

saulin
07-31-2007, 03:36 PM
That sounds like a bunch of crap to me. How could ADC staff know all this stuff? have pictures of the kid etc... lmaol

I think they just got hacked and all that info is fake.

dcliffnotes
07-31-2007, 03:42 PM
wow....that is alot of specific info. too specific.

fatma
07-31-2007, 03:44 PM
That sounds like a bunch of crap to me. How could ADC staff know all this stuff? have pictures of the kid etc... lmaol

We can call the kid or his daddy and ask whether the kid suffers from chronic depression or not .

anyone know where I can download a program that hack passwords? Or how to hack university passwords?
I have a program that can hack bank passwords. Will it help you ?

Jaits
07-31-2007, 04:12 PM

its very easy actually :P

Fibo
07-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Thats messed up....Funny as hell, but still just wrong.

Vidde
07-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Makes you wonder, though.. Maybe, just -maybe- they're trying to keep the focus off that they actually have security holes? :rolleyes:

Oh well

seppypom
07-31-2007, 04:52 PM

Give this guy a call or drop him an email
Joe Gow 608 785-8090, [email protected]

and when your done with him, call 414-276-4684, they will be able to help you. or just maybe give them a call first.

ByteBitten
07-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow. If it was really him that did it, he gets what he deserves. Don't mess with ppl's generosity lol.

saulin
07-31-2007, 06:41 PM
its very easy actually :P

No it's not. If anything they have his IP and someone that is able to hack a website that easy knows better than to hack without using a proxy or a shell account or something else.

Then even if they get his IP. His ISP would not just release all the info to the staff of the site. Also paypal would not just release the guy's info that easy. Then the guy has to pose for a couple of pictures lol.

lol it's not that easy. Someone just wanted to play a joke on someone. Or the info was totally fake.

Regarding the scammer (UPDATED)

It has come to my knowledge that the personal information of a certain individual was posted here. And as soon as I found out it was taken down. The people involved in posting this have been dealt with.
Posting of this kids info is nothing that the ADC staff supports. And we do not under any circumstances want our members to harass this individual in any way. If you send him e-mails or call his phone, cease immediately. If you have posted this information elsewhere, on any other site, edit your post and remove it. Regardless of what he may or may not have done, sending threats or harassing him is not going to solve anything.
I repeat; cease all attempts to contact this person. You are only making matters worse, do not, mail, call or in any other way harass him. If people continue with this you will be banned and kicked off the site for ever.

fstrulz
07-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Regarding the scammer (UPDATED)

It has come to my knowledge that the personal information of a certain individual was posted here. And as soon as I found out it was taken down. The people involved in posting this have been dealt with.
Posting of this kids info is nothing that the ADC staff supports. And we do not under any circumstances want our members to harass this individual in any way. If you send him e-mails or call his phone, cease immediately. If you have posted this information elsewhere, on any other site, edit your post and remove it. Regardless of what he may or may not have done, sending threats or harassing him is not going to solve anything.
I repeat; cease all attempts to contact this person. You are only making matters worse, do not, mail, call or in any other way harass him. If people continue with this you will be banned and kicked off the site for ever.

Too late... I already ordered 25 boxes of pepperoni pizzas to be delivered to that hacker's address...

hasnainbk
07-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Too late... I already ordered 25 boxes of pepperoni pizzas to be delivered to that hacker's address...

LOL...Good One...