PDA

View Full Version : OiNK power user forum. Invites thread. Vipmusic

vytexx
07-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Why you can't offer vipmusic invites in that thread ?

Do not offer vipmusic.org invites in this thread.

JA
07-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Its like me walking into Mac Donalds, and handing out KFC vouchers...

If you don't get it, then PM me and ill explain it in detail.

fatma
07-31-2007, 01:10 PM
Actually sometimes happen some little conflicts , when vipmusic users upload its content on oink , and then they are banned on vipmusic . And another conflict is kinda scene conflict, when most of the new scene music releases are pure crap (webrip , transcode etc) , and there are situations when this crap is uploaded and deleted at least 10 times during one hour on oink , and oink mods don't like it .
So I guess both trackers don't like each other too much .
And there is no problem in offering invites to other music trackers on oink, like to exigo, btmusic, indietorrents etc .

JA
07-31-2007, 01:13 PM
Actually sometimes happen some little conflicts , when vipmusic users upload its content on oink , and then they are banned on vipmusic . And another conflict is kinda scene conflict, when most of the new scene music releases are pure crap (webrip , transcode etc) , and there are situations when this crap is uploaded and deleted at least 10 times during one hour on oink , and oink mods don't like it .
So I guess both trackers don't like each other too much .
And there is no problem in offering invites to other music trackers on oink, like to exigo, btmusic, indietorrents etc .
Exactly, its like KFC walking into Mac Donalds and stealing their recipes, or Mac Donalds walking into KFC and stealing their 7 Herbs' n' Spices recipe...

Its also like KFC walking into Mc Donalds and offering their employees a better working wage and environment..

=]